>Mystery Girl

>>Mystery Girl
It's gonna be MJ.

Sorry if you're not an ant.

What are the odds of Homecoming being good?

This would have been the best opportunity to use Betty.

who other than fortune tellers and people who worked on the movie will know that?

I really can't see the High School stuff being anything more than cheesy.

I also just can't get immersed with High School Peter either. I just can't believe that a high schooler can keep up with all the Spider-Man activities and still keep his school life together.

>flick

why not

Pretty low, IMO.

White people are told to not complain when their fictional characters are race-changed, nor should whites mind that their loan requirements are stricter than other races, nor should they complain that theres a certain percentage of jobs they are legally not able to be hired for, nor should they say a thing that they have to earn the 250 SAT points other races are given automatically because if we do it proves we are racist. Hows that for a mindfuck?

It proves you should suck it up and get fucked.

Or just beat off in the movie theater.

High School Homework. That's like, 4 hours right there. And on top of that, any extra curricular activity. And unless he somehow gets good enough sleep, I HIGHLY doubt he does much Spider-Man shit.

well a big part of spidey is that he misses a ton of that shit because of power and responsibility and whatnot

It says her name is Michelle

Remember when Sup Forums lost its shit when it assumed she was gonna be MJ?

I want to have sexual relations with Tom Holland

>>"I'm Michelle. Michelle Jordan"
>>"MJ...nice."

Sony would do that.

It's Mary Jane Watson though c'mon son

Honestly, I don't think this will be that great.

It seems to be like Dr Strange without the crazy visuals to keep audiences engaged.

Compared to James Gun, Taika Waititi spidermans director doesn't stand up, really. Jon Watts is a pretty meh, director.

Jon Watts has made Clown 5.7 on IMDB and cop car 6.3 on IMDB.

Meanwhile Taika Waititi is coming of a legit great movie, Hunt for the wilderpeople and what we do in the shadows. Both are probably the funniest comedies I've seen in the past few years. And James Gun was a complete experiment that's why they put him on a movie nobody thought people would care about if it bombed.

The chances Homecoming ends up disappointing is rather high IMO.

>The boy behind the butt
O-oh
>Get caught in his web!
I'm swooning

>Hi Peter, I'm MJ!
>everyone thinks shes MJ watson
>"but you can call me Michelle...."
>phew
>".....Morales"

how would you feel Sup Forums?

>Implying Sony, the company uptight enough to dictate in company emails that Peter Parker MUST be a straight white male would make their flagship romance interracial
>Implying Marvel, a company who spent the last few years watching forced diversity completely tank their comics division, would race-bend one of their most instantly recognizable characters
>Implying that Disney would make a long-term commitment by casting one of their pop stars in an integral leading role for one of their flagship franchises
>Implying every single leak we've gotten, including the ones that have since been confirmed by footage in the trailers, hasn't indicated that she really is just some rano OC character named Michelle, not MJ Watson

She's not MJ, but they want us to think she is, since controversy means headlines.

pissed

>4 hours
are you stupid?

What do you mean by 'good'? You mean not blow-your-brains retarded? Or by-the-numbers but still pretty enjoyable to watch?

The latter seems more likely. I expect something around Ant-Man, probably a bit higher because I wanna see what they end up doing with this.

>sorry I dont have much experience talking to people
>oh well Im peter
>Im Sophia, you can call me Chat

>Plays Peter's classmate, Michelle.

It says right fucking there it's not MJ.

>Michelle Jameson

either a genderbent man-wolf"maybe a Kraven storyline" or a renamed Spiderwoman

>renamed Spiderwoman
She's not old enough to be Brie Larson's love interest.

Angourie Rice is playing Betty Brandt.

Didn't she get confirmed to be Gwen?