*heavy breathing*

*heavy breathing*
*lightsaber sound*

Admit it, this scene elevated an otherwise mediocre movie to greatness.

Vader moved slightly too fast and twirled too much.

yea

No it didn't.

the last third of the movie already was pretty great, but the vader scene was the icing on the cake

this right here plus how do you explain the shitty fight scene in the outdated ANH

yup

It elevated a bad movie to mediocre

yeah, it looked pretty bad

No. It was pandering. I enjoyed the space battle, the ground fight but they made Vader into this "ebin badass" instead of a menacing but reserved man who gets shit done.

So how come Vader moved so slowly in his fight with Obi Wan a few days later? Did he tear a muscle?

>muh continuity
fuck off

If it wasn't for this scene and the one on Mustafa "dont choke on your ambitions" i would have thought that rogue one was about homeless people in space begging for money.

The doctor told your mom the same as you were born right?

I wouldn't say greatness, but definitely better than TFA status.

Only good scene in this entire shitshow of a movie.
TLJ made me realize how much I fucking hate Rogue One.

Why was Vader's encounter with Krennic so criminally mishandled? First off, Vader shouldn't have Imperial Guards there, those were protectors of the Emperor, Vader should be able to handle himself. Second, human servants. Vader would hardly be willing to expose his weakneses to people. That's why he had that cocoon aboard the Executor. That servant should've been a droid. Third, the dialogue. Vader didn't like the Death Star and he didn't hesitate to make that known. Also the dialogue basically tells nothing other than that Krennic isn't getting what he wants. Fourth, that choke. Vader shouldn't do puns. If he just left after choking him, it would be okay. But that triumphant quip after that was clearly a sign they don't understand what made OT Vader menacing.

Vader had Imperial guards during the first three movies i don't know why you have down syndrome though.

>generation Z tries to correct somebody about Star Wars
They first appeared in RotJ you dip

They really tried to stop Vader seeming like a sand-hating pussy. But the damage has been done.

Bitch you are going to get slapped.

In a perfect world, he'd have killed all the Rogue 1 protags. As fun as this scene is, none of the people here are important. Not to mention Vader fails to get the plans.

If he'd have taken out the R1 team thinking they had the plans, only to be told the plans where already safe on a ship he sees taking off, that would have meant more.

holy shit neck yourself you fucking brainlet the whole character arc of not-rey culminates with her accepting death for a higher cause, if vader just slaughtered her like cattle there would have not been any payoff for her development throughout the movie, their death scene is literally perfect

It would have been for a higher cause. She'd have been accepting death at the hands of an impossible foe in order to buy the resistance the time they need to get the plans offworld and out of Vader's hands. Facing the most imposing creature in the galaxy, in full knowledge of how it's going to end for you, is a worthy sacrifice if it meant ensuring the safety of the plans.