Punisher: The Netflix Series

>13 episodes of Frank being edgy and brooding over his dead family
>Another origin story
>The majority of each episode's runtime will be flashbacks to Frank's life before becoming the Punisher

Literally why is anyone excited for this pile of garbage?

Frank? Frank Frank Frank Frank Frank, Frank Frank Frank.

Frank Frank Frank!

>Its another "OP is physically incapable of not sucking a cock" episode

>being edgy

You answered your own question. Punisher is a proxy for wanna be serial killers with delusions of morality.

>not wanting flashbacks of Frank being a great father

Frank can do other stuff than just Frank you know

I'm watching for Shane

TFW Rick is raising his daughter

I'm expecting.
>>Great first 2 or 3 episodes
>>MAJOR Slowdown
>>Great middle episode
>>Everything afterwords gets anticlimatic.
>>Karen "WHY DO YOU KEEP KILLING PEOPLE! You're better than this Frank!"
>>Frank goes in a dumpster
>>The old black guy dies.
>>"You think the Green Guy and the Flag Waver care about what we do?"

>>Another origin story
>>The majority of each episode's runtime will be flashbacks to Frank's life before becoming the Punisher

Is this confirmed? Fuck that.

You are not supposed to see an origin story you already know, you are supposed to skip to season 2 dumbo

>Punisher is a proxy for wanna be serial killers with delusions of morality
People like to see evildoers get punished for their crimes and always have, that doesn't make them sociopaths.

Wanting to see them punished by way of violence and death, rather than through shame and separation from society, kinda does make you a fucking sociopath.

I mean, shit - you think Trump really wants to do diplomacy with North Korea?

Don't reply to bait user.

I'm not excited for it because, like every other Netflix series, it will look at the best comics and say "ok we're going to do that but bad"

>Not wanting to watch frank frank in the frankway

The fucking threads bait just sage it.

I've been an extra on a bunch of these episodes. Literally nothing you've said is true here.

>An extra would know the entire plot structure of an entire season of a show

You're not even trying

Not saying I know the whole structure, the majority of the scenes are present day. The FBI/CIA are much more involved. It's like a "The Fugitive" situation more than Sad Frank flashbacks, interspersed with Frank ripping apart gangs trying to fill the void since Fisk is still in the pokey.

C'mon Joss, aren't you supposed to be writing that SUPER COOL new Batgirl script?

This is so accurate it hurts, and I honestly kinda like the MCU Netflix stuff for the most part.
I haven't even bothered with Iron Fist through.

Don't. Imagine the slowness of Luke Cage with the stupidity and action quality of Jessica Jones.

>rather than through shame and separation from society
Nigga early societies used to combine society and death sentences together. We made fucking spectator stadiums just to watch them. Hangings weren't that long ago. We still have viewing windows for the death penalty.

Just because we made it more "humane" doesn't mean we've changed.