How much does Batman hate guns exactly? Is he okay with police shooting criminals? What about gun-based superheroes...

How much does Batman hate guns exactly? Is he okay with police shooting criminals? What about gun-based superheroes, like Vigilante? What does Batman think about the second amendment?

He's an emotionally stunted manchild with cripplingly severe autism the likes of which have rarely been seen.

So it depends on the writer.

>OP continues to forgo reading comics for sucking even more dick.

Bruce Wayne understandably hates guns, but he doesn't get in normies' faces for having guns in their day-to-day lives. Even Alfred is armed in the house, you stupid faggot.

For heroes, it's a more case-by-case basis. He's not going to hate Jonah Hex, but he did get in that muslim Green Lantern's face for having a gun when he already had a power ring.

Was it autism?

He's not autistic though. He's fucked plenty of women and only has a passing interest in trains AT BEST.

I bet you think every character has autism. My god, people thinking characters are autistic has become the new "Is he gay?"

No, Batman is not Autistic, just emotionally stunted due to severe childhood trauma.

Wasn't autism is Sup Forums user new favourite word?

No, that would be "cuck".

Batman is clearly showing signs of severe autism.

I've never seen him have any strong opinions about Sonic so you're fighting an uphill battle, user.

Do you even know what autism is?

How come he disappears whenever Commisioner Gordon turns around to look him in the eye, then?

Considering that you idiots seem to equate Autism with virginity and sonic, yes i think i do, at least more than you fucking morons.

This. Until batman spergs out over Sonics arms we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

He gets trigered by guns since they killed mommy and daddy. He holds himself to an insanely high standard and is so well trained that he can take on enemies without needing a gun. He understands normies/cops need to defend themselves.

Remember that one time on Justice League where Bats got kicked out of a Game Stop?

What else is there to autism besides those two things?

>got clearly excited when hanging out with the Ninja Turtles
>seen smiling while eating pizza with them.

Really makes you think.

Why is Batman known for his glares into the eyes of criminals?

Really? Because it's a neurological condition for which there is no known cause that is present at birth that has a variety of behavioral effects, ranging from interpersonal skill to linguistic development, not any specific set of obsessions or quirks. This user is part of the heap of people who don't understand it

enough to not let his daddy use one

noun
a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.

Im aware of the general behavior of people with autism as ive been around a number of them before.

My old school was full of them.

He's glaring because he knows these criminals are the one thing stopping him from finding his sweetheart soulmate.

>but he did get in that muslim Green Lantern's face for having a gun when he already had a power ring
Which was retarded. That's like chewing out a solder because they happen to carry around an occasionally handy butter knife.

Batman is (sigh, of course) an Olympic-level expert marksman who can make precise shots from distances few others could.
This is actual canon.
And in Year One (and in his earliest comic appearances) he carried a handgun holstered right next to the chest Bat-symbol itself.
The "hates guns" thing is a modern retcon, but it's based on his contempt for killing, another modern retcon itself.
He would have no problem with a cop using a weapon to defend their own life so long as that was the only alternative to death, but he has been depicted as stopping cops from shooting criminals when he himself could detain those criminals with relative ease.
Given how conservative his values are depicted as, I'm guessing he's okay with the 2nd amendment.

Guns?

Who need gun if you had lazer

>that trigger discipline

Bats probably saved his life, clearly Dad doesn't know how to use a gun

Pretty sure you're wrong about Year One there

>Quote by man shot.jpeg
I'm not saying Capes need to use guns, but they do need to be familiar with their use and capability. It's always helpful to know your enemies weapons.

I'm not just pretty sure, I'm 100% sure he didn't

5 years ago you sjw libcuck

The first thing he taught Jason when he adopted the boy was how to shoot, which explains a lot.

He's high functioning

>He's an emotionally stunted manchild with cripplingly severe autism the likes of which have rarely been seen.

Enough about you, tell us what you think of Batman.

>And in Year One
You mean Year Two user

You do know that he tricks the woman he goes out with so he doesn't have to fuck them, going to the extreme of drugging them to convince the they spent a wild night together before passing out when in fact they didn't, right?

The only ones that he usually fucks are women like Talia, Selina and Pamela before going gay, women that don't take a 'no'.

>he already had a power ring.
Those things lose their charge all the time.

Simon specifically carried a gun because his original ring fucked up all the time

he continued carrying it after getting a legit ring because of his insecurity born from his first ring, and it was affecting his ability to use the ring

He has money
Look at zuckerberg

>What about gun-based superheroes
Well he seemed okay with The Shadow using them even if he refused them.
But then again, it's The Shadow.

and guns jam.

>1940
>Modern

>getting caught without your backup gun

And knives dull and limbs fail and blah blah blah, that's not the point and you know it.
He had a backup weapon due to the unreliability of his primary weapon.

He was actually pretty level-headed regarding guns in TDKR even if he was anti-gun. Frank can say whatever he wants now but he clearly blows away that Mutant who was holding the baby hostage and in context he's mostly trying to keep the situation from devolving into an ugly bloodbath (which it obviously would have if the Sons of Batman started shooting people), it wasn't just muh dead parents, muh one rule

no he fucking doesn't Zack

>but he clearly blows away that Mutant who was holding the baby hostage
It's clearly a shoulder hit, the only vital point not covered by the hostage kid was a headshot, and it clearly wasn't a headshot.
And reporters remark that he hasn't crossed the line to killing anyone later in the book, in fact it's referenced several times by different people.

Either you've only seen that one page of the comic, or you have the reading comprehension of a gerbil.

Reporter Lana Lang, the Joker and Batman himself all confirm after that point in the story that Batman hasn't killed anyone.

He said blowed away user, not killed, and that happened very explicity in the panl illustration

I've never seen him push for a full England style disarmament of the police. He mostly gives heroes a pass for having guns as well, as much as he gives them a pass for anything.

>Given how conservative his values are depicted as, I'm guessing he's okay with the 2nd amendment.
Consider how rarely he's for training, arming or empowering the general public. Gotham's weapon laws are probably around NYC, NJ, and Chicago. I would bet strongly opposed.

That just means he was any kid in the 90s. The TMNT phenomena was HUGE.

That's pretty rude, Bruce. You don't have to use it, but it's the friggin' Shadow. He's like 80 years old. He fought Nazis. Take the damn gift, say thank you, then put it under glass in the Batcave's trophy room with one of your little casefile cards!

Wait...
>misunderstands basic social convention/manners
>organizes and labels everything in accordance with his OCD
Shit, maybe he IS autistic...

Not that guy, but a lot of people DO think he shot to kill in that moment.
I'm not one of those people - I prefer to think Bats is such an OP marksman that he can turn even a military-grade weapon meant to cause as much damage as possible into a precise, non-lethal tool. Because surgeon, operating table, etc etc.

But to be fair, even if that Mutant WAS killed, the cops and the newsmedia would probably just assume that the big guy did her the same way he did Spot. So there's an out. Not saying he did, but, there's an out.

I figure Miller wanted the readers to decide for themselves.

It largely seems to depend on the writer. Bruce doesn't really seem to care much about politics.

His hatred of guns seems to be stemmed from the trauma of witnessing his parents gunned down. Also, guns are weapons designed to kill. Even a non-fatal hit could result in death from blood-loss. The main issue is that writers don't seem to realize that pummeling a man's face into the pavement is really no better.

>Even a non-fatal hit could result in death from blood-loss
>even a non-fatal hit is fatal

Yes, gun is heavy, heavy is reliable, if it doesn't work you can always hit him with it.

>says the guy who sells a piece of shit that doesn't work

>What about gun-based superheroes, like Vigilante?
You mean like Jason Todd?

He IS Batman

the piece of shit saved Turkish's hide though when Erol and the boys were busting up their arcade
also, top points for getting the reference

True, it still worked out in the end.

You pikey bastard

id rather k ow about bane, and why he where's the mask

Living is fatal, yet it is non-fatal. The perception of time is the relevant factor in both propositions. His sentence makes sense.

Does anyone here even know the actual definition of autism?

>and only has a passing interest in trains AT BEST.
He built his own super-train. Sorry mate, he's full-on.

What is this from

Batman didn't really have a thing against guns. That was something that became more popular as time went on. Nolan made it more of a thing. Batman is just against killing and that's why he doesn't like guns. Which never made much sense because Batman has killed monsters before and has guns on the Batmobile and Batwing.

I hate that they made Batman's character more strict about his convictions recently. Batman shouldn't give a shit about people using gun/ killing out of defense and just hold himself and not others to his convictions.

He built a super train and put his face on the front of it. That's autism right there, 100%.

You forgot

>Is a furry.

Batman is one of the few characters it makes sense to spaz out about guns. His childhood, dedication to heroism, and general personality line up with it. Making it a flaw in his persona just fits.

Are you saying that Sonic asshole is Batman?

My favorite part of the '89 Batman was how Keaton played him as clearly on the spectrum.

Thanks for that, (((user))).

Years later, he died.

all keaton said is he was playing him as a repressed homosexual

That's because readin the Koran has prepared him for the presence of people you just can't reason with.

Lots of non-fatal things will be fatal without prompt medical attention.
Also I'm not sure what muzzle blast would do to a baby at that range.

>So it depends on the writer.
Well that bits true anyway.

except later on he says killing the mutant leader would be crossing a line, implying that line has yet to be crossed