Sup Forums memes aside, why is there so many jews in the media business?

Sup Forums memes aside, why is there so many jews in the media business?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text//pol/ memes aside why is there/type/op/
archive.org/details/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion_534
educate-yourself.org/cn/protocolsofsion.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because there are a lot of jewish people in every business.
I have jews friends and they like money a lot. Not even they know why

they had the organisational skills to make sense of the morass of different ventures in early hollywood, and they passed their successful businesses down to their children.

I honestly ask myself the same
Is this a burger thing?
In other countries, celebs are not that jewish
I even hardly even hear of any jewish people around here. Some powerful business people maybe but that's about it. In almost every murican show I see, there's an obligatory jewish character and the actors are all jews.

They control the banks, who are the overlords of our whole system. Hollywood is really useful as a tool of propaganda and brainwashing for the consumerist slaves. It makes sense they'd be really interested in controlling it too.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text//pol/ memes aside why is there/type/op/

Because jews are city dwellers, they are all concentrated in LA and NY so banking and entertainment is their thing
You wont see a jew farming or changing pipes

Jews can’t do those jobs because of their dumb religion. They need to pay people to turn the lights on and operate machinery on their holy days

Backwards yids

They even have the balls to say they were forced to become bankers in the middle age, aparently they wanted to work the fields all day like they goyim but the evil catholic church made them work counting coins

All the ruling class are Jews, they are just less open about it. A lot of Tony Blair’s top cabinet were Jewish. France is riddled with them, half the EU top brass is Jewish. They are all over

if you think Sup Forums is just memeing, you need to do more research

The european royalty and aristocracy converted or marry jews after europeans lost their faith in their monarchies so now rebelling against the 1% is antisemtic

If jews are so dominant intellectually compared to even asians, have 0 empathy and already control everything, literally what are you people going to do? Theyre basically unstoppable

Wombs aside, why are so many mothers women?

I dunno, I heard about this one neat trick.

>Unstoppable
They just need to be exposed for what they are.

niggers

>be a nigger
>don't be a nigger

Either way they win.

Because judaim passes through maternal lines jews have been pimping their daughters to the cities ruling classes and now they have convinced those elites that they really are jews because some 2% or because they have some goy surname that some past jew also had so now the jews say that all the people with those surnames are jewish in denial so they have to betray their nations and serve judaism, their true identity

what in the fuck? is the holocaust real or not nigger
>implying they wouldn’t just outsmart anyone that tried
>implying that this would be hard considering the implied playing field (they control fucking everything)

they created hollywood, everyone knows this

why does the US go along with everything Israel asks of them?
why does the US give Israel boatloads of free money?

They are extremely nepotist and have tight circles, where "coincidentally" Jew hires another somewhat qualified Jew who coincientally knew of the open position even from another country from middle man Jews.

Then there is that everything Jews do is aimed at promoting their interests at the expense of others. Zionism is great in their books but white nationalism is a scourge, clearest example.

Finally, Ashkenazis have very high average IQ and culture which promotes learning, which leads them to hold many gatekeeper positions.

Jews outside israel have the lowest fertility and largest percentage of racemixing
They have drinked their own venom and in israel only the dumbass, weak and orthodox are having kids, they dont work, only tqke gibs, no one will be able to defend israel in a century

Edison chased them away so they made Hollywood.

They are the biggest donors

No of course not. Expendable jews were killed in camps in Russian territory but that's not the same thing.

Six million dying in a fire sacrifice is just a moloch worship thing. You can find references to it going back centuries.

This is the correct answer.

Read "The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion", and you will understand.

Reject it as a "forgery", like they want you to do, and you will simply help it along.

archive.org/details/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion_534

educate-yourself.org/cn/protocolsofsion.shtml

I'm going to take them down
still working on my costume though

at least you tried