Why is rick such a shallow cunt?

Why is rick such a shallow cunt?

hes basically just a smart jerry

Weaponized Autism.

>reading is hard

That's not what op said and you know it

feast your eyes on what a true alpha male scientist looks like

he is not one who constantly puts down others but inspires everyone to be better

>he deleted his post
What a bitch

What did he said?

LETS FIND OUT!
One second...

Here we go.
A basic failure in reading comprehension followed by running home with his tail between his legs.

The FOOL. The HUBRIS.

Point at him and LAUGH

LOL

Oh good-God, Rick' threads are the wrong threads to be stupid on.

Gosh, you're really here all day aren't you?

Yeah, I'm a derp. I was a tad bit embarrassed since I read it quickly, but I regretted deleting it immediately knowing exactly this would happen. But I must admit it was pretty dumb of me and kind of funny, and I'm a pretty good sport with some humility at least in these types of situations, so feel free to continue. Come to think of it, I DO actually need a good laughing reaction image now that I think about it...

TL;DR: I read it too fast, please all point and laugh at my humiliation.

WE KNOW IT'S YOU, JERRY

didn't they say that it's because of a backstory that they'll hint at but never formally reveal?

The original post made fun of Jerry, though.

>Deleting an anonymous post
For what purpose? It's not like anyone is going to know who you are. Is this the true face of autism?

Except it's explained literally a few posts above yours.

There is indeed a tragic backstory being slowly revealed throughout the series ...
But Rick is just shallow and uncaring because in the infinity of existence there is literally nothing that matters.
They had an episode where all of Earth's humanity but their immediate family was transformed into Cronnenburg monstrosities, it didn't matter.
They had an episode where Jerry was accidentally replaced by an alternate universe version of himself, it didn't matter.
They had an episode where Morty was pushed to the point of rage-murder-spree-massacre-ing, it didn't matter.

And Rick understands this better than anyone else.

BOOM

THIS WILL DO

Because it makes for conflict that isn't another Beth/Jerry have problems episode

I think it's also important to point out that there's another side to this too. Rick is still very much human and he does care, he just tries his hardest not to think about it or show it.

He really cared about Unity and cleared planned to stay with her. When she broke it off, he tried to kill himself.

When Rick sees his own memories of holding Morty as a child, he starts crying. The council even calls Rick out on being irrational and passionate about his family compared to the other Ricks.

He had a frozen baby cronenberg in his garage. He was still trying to fix the dimension that he destroyed.

He's aware that things don't matter, but he still clearly feels deeply about what's happening.

He's a basically genius Holden Caulfield with added aethism

Rick and Morty is just Catcher in the Rye for millennials and self proclaimed intellectuals

>hes basically just a smart jerry
a smart jerry is just a bigger cunt

Does the "anything is possible in at least one dimension" thing mean that there are actually a subset of dimensions with ultra intelligent Jerries who have their own council of Jerries, and these Jerries put up his wife's doddering cuck of a grandfather living in the garage?

>catgirl beth
nice.

A few probably already killed their Ricks or sent them to homes.

>ultra intelligent jerry council exists right under the ricks' noses
>at least half of the ricks think their jerry is an idiot/carry on with their intergalactic nonsense
>until they wake up in an inescapable pocket dimension nursing home

Jerry confirmed as S3 antagonist

Do you mean that Rick and Jerry are of equal inteligence?

According to a Morty who was the smart one (with Rick as his assistant) there is a Council of Morty's which doesn't even seem to be aware of the whole other subset since he thought the idea of an intelligent rick was laughably ridiculous.

He was beaten to death with a hammer by his Rick.

>the harem of clones
>AGAIN
I didn't think I'd get bored of this, but I really, really am, and I would like them to stop.

Ahem.
Rick cares you dense fuck.