Is Sup Forums like, the king of nitpicking...

Is Sup Forums like, the king of nitpicking? You people are never satisfied with anything and even when something's good you have to find fault in it. Was it always this cynical and jaded?

Sup Forums is a hive of cum and autism so yeah

I am thoroughly enjoying this season, and the tidal wave of salt.

there's your problem.

They are MysteriousMr.Enter personified

>"Well UH IF YOU LIKE IT, YOU WOULDN'T CRITICIZE IT"

Incredible

Ditto
It's just some butthurt kids OP, I have no idea why you give fucks

>pointing out pacing flaws is nitpicking
>pointing out questionable character development it nitpicking
>criticizing anything about the show is nitpicking

A lot of Sup Forums also makes bait threads, especially anything Ashi related and it does get kinda annoying.

nah, Sup Forums is worse. but we're definitely second

Every board on this website has that problem. I literally ignore it.

you know how a shark has to keep swimming at all times or it can't breathe anonymous? 4channers are like that except with being a whiny stupid hysterical piece of shit instead of swimming. if we ever stop our retarded petty bitching we suffocate.

Except for /out/. They're all really chill over there.

I remember that

is this fucking cubix

>Board for people who actually go outside is the most chill
There may be something to this. Further research is required.

Well, the gay threads are always pretty happy threads at least.

I'm too boring to discuss anything constructively or to have any interesting exploration views on literally anything I consume so that's why I can only hold conversations with other boring whiners on the internet where we can all sit and bitch about menial unimportant things.

Why do you people make these threads? Are you playing a victim of people on an anonymous imageboard having negative opinions about a cartoon?

>You shouldn't say bad things about something I like!
This sounds familiar.

Because she's a shit character voiced by a obnoxious old whore.

This is fine, but when it's people complaining that something from one episode ruins the whole season, then that's just annoying. (ex. Ashi fighting the army)

There's nothing wrong with nitpicking and criticism, but these threads are getting obnoxious.

>Liking The Ashi Show: With special guest Samuri Jack

Currently it is up there. A lot of the other boards just pick on something and talk about it something being terrible or saying because something doesn't have that feature it is the worst. Others don't go to the nitpicking stage and straight to pure hate so guess that is something kinda. The others have air thread all the same though.

Jack has twice the screentime ashi has
In the old seasons Jack was usuallly accompanied by another character too
Watch the show fully, before you complain autistically for days.

Not always. Try making a Hellboy thread and seeing if you can get much negativity going in it.

Since Episode 1, they've been bitching for whatever reason.

>In the old seasons Jack was usuallly accompanied by another character too

Like who? Besides the Scotsman who's in like five episode i can't think of anyone else.

I gave up on Samurai Jack threads when the first couple episodes had people literally pairing Ashi and Jack together but when it becomes canon that's when people check out.

This is why content creators hate their fans.

>All Samurai jack fans are the same person

Take your (you) and leave

I have autism too but even I'm not a damn nitpicking nerd I grew out of that a long time ago

>threads complaining about Jack
>tthreads complaining about Ashi
>threads baiting against Jack
>threads baiting against Ashi
>threads complaining about the complaining
>threads complaining about the baiting
>threads defending the baiting
>threads overall complaining about a cartoon

All sides are shit.