JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

whitneycummings.tumblr.com/post/914309102/it-pisses-me-off-when-people-have-secrets-of
youtube.com/watch?v=kiu8jwZ77bU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUST by Brendan Fraser

Who exactly has good skin?

The reptilian always emerges, eventually.

THEY LIVE

CK by Louis

Is this a reptilian?

Was she intending to look like shit and psychotic?

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

everyone has shitty skin but rich people can fix it with enough cash

>900k month alimony for this

lmao

So, you are a proponent for plastic surgery?

I have very good skin.
Secret is to stay away from the sun, use moisturizing cream and don't eat sweets

another one bites the dust

How would plastic surgery correct bad skin?

She has serious mental health issues.

Not "ha ha she's so stupid". More like she will eventually need medication or a trip to a madhouse before she hurts herself or people around her.

Also it's amazing that she hasn't gotten aids or something. She's a notorious sex addict.

chug down your abcdefk vitamin supplements and fish oil

Vain whore
My friend dated her for a while, says she the most lame lay in LA
And that her whole "empowerment" thing isn't just for bits, she literally thinks she's better than men because "muh career"
She'll end up alone, sad and deformed

No she doesn't.

She's a comedian.

Somebody fund this.

Is that a glass of man's milk?

That's a horrible christmas gift. That's something you hastily buy from an airport giftshop

Can someone crown this picture

it's plain old cow milk

Who keeps convincing these women that these deformed faces look good?? Fucking nightmare fuel.

plastic surgeons

I saw her on some comedy hour stand up show, she was the host

All I got to say is she looks old as dirt. I'm talking about haggard as fuck. I mean there are no angles from where she looks cute, she just hit the wall clean

looks like little elle has a boner

Without any sexism: Women who grow old childless and try and cling to being sexy are one of, or the, most pathetic class of humanity. It's so embarrassing. Everybody feels sorry for them, and they live in denial that their life isn't a joke by getting another mile of temporary dick.

Feminism was absolutely a mistake. Wretched sad vile creatures abounds, each year more than the last, and no end in sight to the epidemic of ageing whores clinging to fuckability.

it's just a crease

I think she's on drugs.. just a wild guess

only wh*te people have bad skin due toi the sun..maybe you wh*ite should crawl back to the caves you came from.

People that don't apply 1/4 inch of make up and get plastic bits shoved under their skin.

when did Peter Berg lose his hair?

lol they spelled liter wrong

Ill never understand why you faggots find this goblin to be attractive.

most non-whites if you don't have acne
if you're white just use moisturiser and sun block

Mary is a pure girl

they find any underage white girl attractive

Mary is almost 20

>On July 15, 2015, Berg criticized ESPN's decision to honor Caitlyn Jenner with the Arthur Ashe Courage Award with an Instagram post in which he shared a Facebook photo of Army veteran Gregory D. Gadson (a double amputee who played a role in Berg’s Battleship film) alongside one of Jenner. It said: “One Man traded 2 legs for the freedom of the other to trade 2 balls for 2 boobs. Guess which Man made the cover of Vanity Fair, was praised for his courage by President Obama and is to be honored with the ‘Arthur Ashe Courage Award’ by ESPN?” Along with the shared post, Berg commented, "Yup."[22]

>After Berg received significant criticism for the post, he later clarified his remarks, saying he had the utmost respect for Jenner and transgender individuals; however, he released another photo with statistics on veteran suicide, stating, “I also believe that we don’t give enough attention to our courageous returning war veterans, many of whom have sacrificed their bodies and mental health for our country and our principals [sic] – principals that include the freedom to live the life you want to live without persecution or abuse.”[23]

>tfw based jew

>saying he had the utmost respect for Jenner and transgender individuals
>based jew

yeah about that

that's the jew part.

Why can't Amerifats tell the difference between principles and principals? or personal and personnel?

Are you that fucking boring that you go around nitpicking vowels and synonyms on Sup Forums?
Evidently you are

Clearly you're the life of the party if you're on Sup Forums crying about someone criticizing spelling on Christmas.

absolutely shit done fillers

less mass at the current peak
more mass higher up and on zygos
more mass around the eyes to make it look more natty

What did she mean by this?

I'm surprised that a major Hollywood director issues a statement where he uses a wrong word twice.

>has the power to fix his face with a thought
>never even thinks about it

And what did she mean about this?

I see what you did there.

Or this?

And this?

And before she was famous, what did she mean when she posted this onto her personal blog?

>First of all, I am a size ten. I know. It’s humiliating. No guy wants to suck on a girls foot who is a size ten. It takes like thirty minutes and you’ll probably get lock jaw.

whitneycummings.tumblr.com/post/914309102/it-pisses-me-off-when-people-have-secrets-of

She used to be pretty hot.

angelina jolie has this same exact face shape
are women with the same type of features 1000% more likely to be unhinged?

it would need to be their natural face for there to be some connection like that. they're plastic.

What does it smell like?

Slight smirk

kek

There is someone you find attractive that they find repulsive.

>Secret is to stay away from the sun
I'm on the right track already.

she's cute

Oh well people losing their limbs in jewish wars aren't heroes either

>that passive aggressive hatred towards foot fetishists while being an obvious foot fetishist
what a weird cunt

IT MEANS AT LEAST THERE'S SOMEONE STILL OUT THERE WHO FINDS ME ATTRACTIVE

WTF

She likes tweeting her feet.

NO SHE DID NOT STOP KIDDING YOURSELF FOOTFAG

Her fucking nails totally call her out for being a mental narcissist. You people who like her are disgusting tasteless virgins

Is that Brendan's former bitch? You guys always say you wanna unJUST his life. Well there is one way to do it....it just involves you to go to prison for life.

Is she like a burn victim or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=kiu8jwZ77bU

remember when tom arnold said she had plastic surgery at the joan rivers roast lol

speaking of seinfeld she looks like mr marbles

>mental narcissist
what was meant by this?

I don't know what was meant by it nor how her nails have anything to do with anything

Or she has a job that requires you to cut your nails short. Nurses have to do that, but nothing about that picture would bring them to mind.

>that bulge

MMMM SMOOTHSKIN

Are you american, good sir?

Ok she’s honestly doesn’t look too bad in the previous picture but she’s literally a ghoul in this one what the fuck

Nah

aaaaaaAAAAAAAAH JESUS CHRIST

I thought that was Louis CK's lube

>Secret is to stay away from the sun, use moisturizing cream and don't eat sweets
t. My Presciousss

Whitney wanted Howard to know that her sex life had gotten a lot rougher since she crossed into her 30s but not because of her age - it's because of her bank account.

"I think sex is a lot about restoring a power dynamic," Whitney explained to Howard, saying that men used to coddle her in her 20s, but now that she has money, sex seems to be much more violent than it used to.

"I'm getting spanked, I'm getting choked, I'm getting the shit beat out of me," Whitney admitted.

And whereas anal sex used to be a rarity in a relationship, Whitney says now men consider it to be, "second base."

"It's always just a countdown to when it's going to happen," Whitney said. For her, being ready for anal sex comes down to whether or not you have trust in your relationship, since things can go "horribly wrong" during it.

She looks like my saints row 4 character

She should do BLACKED.

nasty coalburner

>maybe you wh*ite should crawl back to the caves you came from.
I've been thinking about this as a solid plan for saving the white race. Returning to caves.

nigger whore

She claims over and over to have not had plastic surgery but also seems to be the one that brings the topic to the table to begin with which indicates that she's doing damage control.