Did he deserve everything that had happened to him?

Did he deserve everything that had happened to him?

you have ten seconds to name something bad that did NOT happen to him as a consequence for some asshole thing he pulled in the past

protip: you can't

He stopped being a mook but it was too late, too much shit had built up and he realized it and let them merc him.

I'd really like to know how whiteydream is doing, though.

Did he deserve it? The fuck he's the one who does it. He sets all the dominoes up and then knocks them down

Pretty much, yeah.

He deserved AND wished for his demise.

Was being captured for decades his fault?

killing his son and thus authorizing the kindly ones to kill him

Yes.

Except for Lyta freaking out at him. That was definitely not his fault.

Oh, wait, he could have just spent less than five minutes explaining things to her, maybe that would have helped.

He did that deliberately.

that pisses me off, he really dropped the hotdog water on that one
>bitch clearly angry enough to summon the shit that can clearly grass you
>"yer kids my property, see ya"

It was all part of the Master Plan

Kinda. For not doing his job. An act of compassion ironically

he was captured because he was so worn out from doing his job, if we consider Overture to be canon

>if we consider Overture canon
What the hell makes you think it wouldn't be. And the whole story of Overture started because Dream didn't kill a Vortex one time.

Well isn't Overture one giant retcon of the universe?

No.

you didn't even read it, did you?

Doesn't it end with him getting people to dream up a brand new universe not ending?

Yes, but that's not the same as "retcon".

Overwriting the old universe and continuity with a new universe and a new continuity, retroactively changing continuity, is the definition of retcon.

Overwriting what continuity? It was a prequel. Literally nothing was effected outside of the context of that story.

No, user, a Crisis Event isn't a retcon.

Since The Endless exist outside of space/time then the events of Overture could take place during the time Krona saw the hand of god and made the multiverse, similar to how creation breaking apart in Lucifer coincides with Infinite Crisis.