Sequential Art

>in which Scarlet went to jail

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7EEEFnnVJx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are there anthropomorphic animals and humans together in a regular non-fantasy setting? It's kind of weird.

Some comics like it simply say some animals evolved into humanoids the same way humans did from apes.

I imagine JJ's stance on it would be "Don't think too hard".

god i love scarlet

>Scarlet went to jail

This is cute.
She's cute.
Fuck. Am I a furry now?

Yes.

Welcome to the fold.

This art style is atrocious

The style is good, but the sameface is really bad. The only place his style fails is when he draws muscle girls. They look more like they are made of large hams than sculpted muscle.

yiffe

So when's Uncle Phil gonna show himself? I hear if you say his name three times while in a thinly-veiled furry thread he'll show up.

You have to complain about eyes showing through hair and proportions some more first.

>Why are there anthropomorphic animals and humans together in a regular non-fantasy setting?
To promote bestiality.

Fuck, this comic is still going?

"Going" is a bit of a misnomer considering lack of any kind of consisted update schedule.

The eyes showing through the hair doesn't bother me, it's their size. Scarlet could rival the most stereotypical of anime characters with those things.

That and Art's face has gotten a bit longer in the intervening years. I'm just waiting to see if Kat's eyes got more slitty and her ears enlarged to the size of a football.

It seems to be on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule now, but it's only been a week so no telling how long it's going to last.

It would help if you posted the comic before that one that showed that the new Candy Cane she invited looked like a dildo.

Yeah, he spent months in-between updates for a Not-Fallout arc starring Pip that turned out to be a dream he had while passed out after he shut himself in the fridge.

Let me tell you boys something about furries
something about furries

Found it.
Why she went to jail for giving candy to kids.

oh man
that's adorable

Giving a peppermint dildo to anyone should be illegal. That shit fucking burns.

I can confirm.

humans did not evolve from apes, that's a misconception. We share a common ancestor.

Did yall seriously stick peppermint candy into your bodies

I have the wierdest boner right now

then i guess anthros share common ancestors with normal animals too

Yes, along with a lot of other things that I later came to regret.
Puberty and imagination did not play well together.

It wasn't made by Scarlett for sex. The girl is pretty naive and innocent in terms of sex. She was just trying to redesign candy canes to be easier to suck on since she almost lost an eye sucking on a regular one.

Xenophilia.
Get your fetishes right.

Along with a tube of toothpaste, a cut lemon, ginger root...
C'mon. I was like 18.

>a tube of toothpaste, a cut lemon, ginger root

You haven't lived until you have fucked your ass raw with a broomstick and then squeeze lemon juice in it

This got gay really fast.

Thank God for electric toothbrushes.

Oh yeah, bless'em.

>The girl is pretty naive and innocent in terms of sex.
While your post is true. This part is up for debate.

bottom left scarlet has a zone-tan cut, I like it

The debate is that they've got increased mental faculties when they're a group. So, that could also mean increased libidos.

I will never understand this kind of complaint.

Well, this isn't funny at all.
So I'm guessing most of you are just here to masturbate to that anime dog woman then?

>Jolly Jack thread
>No gigahuge muscle furries with iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitty bitty heads

color me surprised

That's the only reason I come to Sup Forums at all these days.
Which reminds me, I need some more toothpaste and lemon juice.

The comic is weirdly inconsistent with it. There are cat people, bunny people, penguin people etc. and no one bats an eye. But for some reason Scarlet being a squirrel was supposed to be odd.

That was an idea I had for a thing once. Scarlet would start things in the Lion guy, the other squirrels would join in and they sync up, becoming one very capable lover with 4 bodies working in unison.

It was a no-go anyway.

>playing monopoly in 2017
>not superior german style games
furries pls

You're right. Art and Kat should be playing 'hide the bratwurst' already.

>ywn be a young shota and get approached by an excited, cute squirrel girl who offers you a candy dick

Why live

not to diss on candy dicks, but to be fair I'd rather use it on her

youtube.com/watch?v=7EEEFnnVJx8

Squirrel tits

I don't think you'll live much longer if you keep that up.

squits

Squirrel, she is clearly a squirrel girl

Live fast, die bleeding anally.

well this is garbage but then again so is all the newfags that constitute 90% of the board
carry on

because male human x female furry is a top tier fetish

Yes it is, my friend.

No she isn't.
I can see how one would come to that conclusion, but she isn't "clearly" anything.

Meanwhile on /trash/

Can't blame you though. Excitable and inhibited young ladies on boys is always good.