>unwrap Christmas present
>see this

wat do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hv1K9roa4cc
youtu.be/tMkNgcgJbCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/Hv1K9roa4cc

Donate it to charity I guess. Unless I can somehow return it to the store and change it for a Tallie figure.

>he still gets literal children's toys for christmas

someone /thread me

>asian woman driving
>crashes into someone
What did the Mouse mean by this?

>T-thanks dad

Where is 12+ version?

Seriously though, do kids still play with toys? I thought kids only care for technology and videogames nowadays.

>yellow power ranger
topkek

LEGO is still very popular, think. Among girls, too. I think the girl sets now even outsell Star Wars.

I haven't touched LEGO in many years but I think I could still have fun with it if I had it here right now

>rose TM

How the fuck did they manage to trademark the name “rose”?

Depends on the gimmick, such as hatchimals.

Yeah my nephew has a ton of transformers and legos my niece has a lot of dolls too

/thread unironically

start crying and throwing a tantrum

Good taste friend. Lt Tallie (Posthumously promoted to LtCmdr) is best girl

Smile and say thank you. Give it away later to someone who likes SW.

>look for lego castle theme as a gift
>nothing but star wars and ninjago shit

On the bright side, they expanded their city stuff.

But do they actually play with them?
Or is it just the parents that gave them the toys because they used to play with similar ones?
Like how parents try to push their kids to watch old Disney movies even though the kids only want to watch Paw Patrol or whatever is popular right now.

Is it me or she never fired a single shot in the movie? She seemed to just fly around giving orders and being cold af (or oblivious af) about her squad getting killed as long as the objective was complete.

>Paw Patrol
isnt it a nazi show

>wat do Sup Forums?
I'm going to army build these gooks for a star wars vietcong red clone army

FPBP

youtu.be/tMkNgcgJbCg

>whole cockpit is a single mold
modern lego

That's what I noticed instantly too. That shit wouldn't fly back in my days

they make so many "custom" parts now, it's just sad

>unwrap Christmas present
>see this
>hot glue

Kids are more stupid nowadays, Lego is just a toy you put together rather than something that encourages you to build what you imagine. That's why they put more gimmicks into their stuff like gears that rotate wings or spring missiles.

If I get dubs can I get a run down on this hot glue meme?

gut her like a tauntaun for a warm and comfy christmas

BUT THE PORGS MAN!
I WANT TO COLLECT ALL THE PORGS FUCK! EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES ARE FROM POL REEEE

>tfw you salivate for lego castle's back then
>almost made my mom buy me one, but then she decides that a bicycle is less expensive.

Looks like amerimutt.

Why is lego so expensive? Couple years ago I decided to buy some technic set and noticed that for that price I can buy a new 40" monitor, so I didn't.

I like how the first one is more socially conscious but she's still visibly uncomfortable.

Everyone who obsesses about what grown men spend their money on is probably from Sup Forums, yes. No amount of le strawmanning all caps will change that.

We must preserve redhead genetics

These girls are smart.

Black dolls? Deck the halls motherfucker

Nowadays it takes them a day maximum to make a 3D mesh and send to to China to make a CNC mold, this way they shit out as many new sets as Samsung shits out phones. Custom parts have become cheaper to make than paying a group of Autists who put all their heart into figuring out to build a real Lego model. The future is kinda sad.

It's out of our control. Their retarded mother gifted them black dolls, that should tell you something. And I don't hear a father's voice in that video.

based little girls

I'm pretty sure it was a joke considering she was filming them and laughing when the younger one started crying.

I can only hope. But shit like does exist.

she have the body of a man, just change her head sadly it's a 5 POA shit

Sad. Future single mothers right there.

Kids will hang out and alternate between shooter games and nerf guns

Take it to my room and hotglue it.

I mean you gotta know you're being a dick if you give this to somebody, right?

HOT GLUE MEANS YOU MASTURBATE YOUR PENIS AND THEN PUT YOUR SEMEN ON THE DOLL TOY. SOME PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET LIKE TAKING A PHOTOGRAPH OF THE AFTERMATH (THE DOLL TOY WITH THEIR SEMEN UPON IT) AND UPLOAD IT ONTO THE INTERNET TO BE SHARED WITH OTHER PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET. YOU CAN LOOK THIS UP ELSEWHERE IF IT IS REALLY SOMETHING THAT INTERESTS YOU.

Put it in the microwave and melt it down

Future white liberals with a savior complex.

YES! WHY ARE WE SHOUTING, CARL?!

>tfw just remembered the day i did not only get one but two lego pirate ships at christmas

They would float in water too
I miss being a young bab that gets to play with blocks for 3 days every christmas

>ywn get a huge set that takes hours to assemble and spent morning after christmas on carpet before tree listening to christmas music assembling some big ass spaceship with dad again

Based hotglue poster.

I got back into lego the other year, it's fucking addicting once you get into building modulars and making Bricklink orders.

>tfw keep ordering rare tile pieces I have no intention of actually using

buy cobi my nigga

gettting this with the rasta-addon