guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/oldest-dog
imdb.com/list/ls061321507/
youtube.com/watch?v=lREhu0fAb1U
youtube.com/watch?v=O2jkV4BsN6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>probably

>tfw you realise Kansas is probably dead now

Even Airbud is dead now

Toto in the movie or Toto the actual dog?

Toto was CGI retard

>tfw you realize the US is probably dead now

>tfw if wizard of Oz was made today almost all of it would be CGI and it would suck

Are you saying it's alive? There's pretty much no chance.

he died in 1945
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_(dog)

Don't give them ideas.

it wasn't even alive

*she
actually

There were several dogs that played Toto. There's a chance that one of the others is still going. Small dogs live longer but it's still unlikely.

All the flying monkeys are dead, too. Monkeys live for a while but not that long.

RIP

>There's a chance that one of the others is still going
what hole did you crawl out of you autistic ape?

The dog. There's virtually no chance it's still alive.

>The Wizard of Oz is a 1939 American musical fantasy film
>1939

Are you telling me that dog is still kickin after 78 years?

>died September 1, 1945

One day away from seeing the end of the war. Fuck that hits me hard.

Can't offend those transgender dogs!

Why are you angry? I said it's unlikely. They're almost certainly all dead.

hell be fine

Fun fact: The tinman and scarecrow and cowardly lion were played by black men but because of racist white american audiences they didn't get their credits. When they went back to Kansas white actors were used, who weren't required to dance or sing, traits only the black men possess.

Some dogs live longer than others, but in all probability all the Toto dogs are gone now. We know that one of them died in 1945.

What if one of them got frozen by MGM as some kind of fucked up Masonic ritual shit? It might still be frozen somewhere and possible to revive or at least clone.

I had a female dog who acted like a male one. Even trying to hump male dogs like they were females. It was pretty fcuking hilarious. The male seemed to be into it a lot. He was catrated but still got a boner out of it (that's pretty common though. Neutered dogs still get boners for some reason).

The simple fact is we just don't know. Some dogs have been able to defy all expectations and live a very long time

Rules of probability would dictate that the other Toto dogs lived longer.

It's a fucking dog, get a grip

Dorothy has been dead since the 60s

>youtu.be/FTQbiNvZqaY
Toto the band

Probably.

Africa will live forever

Come on man it's a dog. it would have no idea what a war is, let alone the war is over

The simple fact is the oldest dog was 29 and you're full of shit. That dog has been dead for the past 70 years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_dogs

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Now I don't want to seem like one of those "conspiracy" guys, but wikipedia has been known to be wrong from time to time user. We just don't really know, it's quite possible, however likely, that Toto is alive and well out there

>This fucking mad
WEW

>A dog would have no idea what a war is
A dog is the only one who can truly understand war.

not him but Christ you’re retarded

>Bluey, an Australian cattle dog, holds the world record for oldest dog at 29 years and 5 months of age.
>WoO was made in 1939
Do the meth, genius.

They 100% certainly are dead you fucking sperg

Kino thread.

guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/oldest-dog

Guinnes Book of Fucking Retards requires verificiation and birth certificates so I highly doubt its lying

>wikipedia

nice source

Truth is we don't know. I like to think he's alive somewhere running around but just a bit older

>trusting a beer company

So is everyone that was in Wizard of Oz dead?

Yeah user.... I'm not really sure about those guys either. Do we have a picture of his grave?

The midget who hung himself is alive

There's a few munchickins knocking about, no one knows if Toto is still alive and I think the actress who plays the witch is deceased

How many of the humans involved in the production of this film are still alive? it was almost 80 years ago.

here you go user

Probably No: imdb.com/list/ls061321507/

This is from feb 2017, so they could have all died since, but probably some of them are still alive

t. chink/sandnigger

No shit Sherlock, we all saw her melt to death

How do you know? Besides, we're in agreement, there's almost no chance a dog could live so long.

Yeah dogs can live for hundreds of years

I BLESS THE RAAAAINS DOWN IN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFRICA

Not hundreds of years that's stupid. But maybe long enough to have been in the movie and still be alive.

This. I think it's because of their shell or something.

WE WUZ TANMAN AND SHIET

>Not hundreds of years that's stupid
Bullshit. The dog that was in sputnick. Since no one has been up there to check on him Schridinger tell's us that Laika should currently exist in a superposition of states, and will be both alive and dead until Ayy lmao's find the probe drifting through space and finally collapse the vector and answer the question once and for all if toto is alive, or dead.

Is it entirely out of the realms of possibility that one of the dogs is still alive?

I'm pretty sure that's not how Schrodinger's cat works.

I could be wrong though.

I love how this meme always goes over everyones head

Saying that a dog from a 70 year old movie is probably dead isn't a meme. It's basic intelligence.

It doesn't go over Toto's head because he was cremated.

That's an urban myth.

>Schrodinger
No, his younger brother Schridinger von Schrodinger, he didn't care for cats very much, but he was responsible for the seminal works of Canine Gerontology.

It would be full of fucking NIGGERS as well.

>he hasn't seen Eric Idle's The Entire Universe, the science musical, where Warwick Davis is dressed as Schrodinger's cat
It's literally Kino and also very informative.
youtube.com/watch?v=lREhu0fAb1U

It was actually a crane that hung itself.

watch the first minute
youtube.com/watch?v=O2jkV4BsN6U

>the dog that was in Sputnik

I lost

We know that Terry is dead. Whether the other Toto dogs are dead is the question. They almost certainly are.

I thought the real story was that one of the midget was very hung and kept flashing his dick to everyone on set?.

Apparently there was absolute degeneracy on the set of Wizard of Oz.

>it's a Judy tries to convince Margaret and Billie to have a 3sum episode

Birds don't commit suicide.

lmao it is a meme m80. This has been posted many many times and every time retards like you fall for it.

>yfw you realize toto was molested

actually... you're wrong. Every animal species that humans have observed for long enough has members who commited suicide. It's part of life. Pun intended.

Elizabeth Short asked questions about that too... Just saying.

God she's fucking hot.

So you're saying if toto was still alive he would have committed suicide?

Virtually everyone in this thread is in agreement that all the Toto dogs have almost zero chance of being alive.

>life is so shit that even animals without the capacity to conceptualize higher ideas kill themselves

What hope is there for us?

>this fucking thread

none
i thought that was abundantly clear

Didn't Laika re-enter the earth's atmosphere?

Probably.

>it ain't me starts playing

>tfw you couldn’t save her

We need to find the dog that was in the Wizard of Oz. It's probably not alive but it might be.

lel

we wuz kangs down in africaaaaaaa