Why is DC so much better than Marvel?

>Peter Tomasi's Nightwing
>Geoff Johns' The Flash: Rebirth
>John Byrne's Fourth World stuff
>Brad Meltzer's JLA

Those aren't good comics.

Shhhhh.
Let him believe.

I know this is supposed to be bait about cherry picking, but I'm more upset that you used the Electric Company as an example.

That shit was wacky and all over the place it was Room levels of good.

It all looks like capeshit to me

Another classic.

Four years ago this bait would be reversed. Fuck off and take your company wars with you.

Damn, remember when everyone was shilling about how good Marvel was on here and how DC was for children?

Man, how the tides have changed.

Being contained in Batgirl, it's better than having it in every single issue.

>Batgirl.

Was getting caught about you not reading comics part of your plan?

No. People always brought how marvel crushed DC in sales but how DC's quality has been better.

Come on. That Thanos getting arrested by the NYPD is great stuff.

Doesn't that comic take place in the 20s when that would be a normal politician?

>>flash:rebirth

Lobdell works for DC now

Fucking lord! I have to know more about this villain! Was she ever a part of Sinister Six?

Fuck you. I liked Flash Rebirth. Also liked the Thanos comic in OP too.

Capeshit has always been about this.
It's just that in the past they used to be subtle about this like X-Men being an allegory for homosexuals.
You're like the people who are okay with homosexuality as long as homosexuals don't do anything remotely homosexual in front of them.
This stuff, yes even the old comics you like, have been doing this for decades. Either accept it or realize maybe comics isn't for you.

hey fuck off with your dissing of Electric Company Spider-man

She only had one story sadly. Which sucks, because the Electric Company had some God tier villains.

Grant Morrison is responsible for DC's only good content they have put out in 10 years.

Vision and Kamala Khan are the only good things Marvel has put out in 10 years.

X-Men was always an allegory outcasts, minorities and the persecuted. You just insert what you relate to most.

>WHAAAA, THEY MADE FUN OF TRUMP AND MADE THOR A GIRL! I'M TRIGGERED, GIVE ME A SAFE SPACE, SAVE ME, DC.

so were you always this retarded or did you hit your head recently

lol marvel blows ass

it's funny because Green Arrow has a Trump stand-in as a villain right now too

dat thanos joke still gets me

I think DC is doing better in terms of their comics.

I wish I can say the same thing about their movies though, but sadly they really sucked so far.

>a Trump stand-in
>mayor of Seattle
Good job outting yourself for both not knowing comics or politics.

are you saying the guy isn't conservative because he's mayor of Seattle and thus isn't a Trump stand-in? Or are you saying that he's not a Trump stand-in because he's not president, just a mayor?

I'm sure you can find people who like any book, user.