What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Damn he was such a twink. Less is more.

serious question, how the fuck is that possible?

steroids? HGH?

The Wolverine exercise regime taking full effect.

NO SHIT!

Its Hollywood, you bulk for a role and thats it. Of course you gonna shoot some juice.

Completely ruined his body

For the abs, according to Hugh Jackman, it has a lot more to do with dehydrating yourself extremely rather than the workout.

That is achievable naturally, believe it or not. On /fit/ we have a guy who regularly updates his progress and naturally cut down to 12% bodyfat at 190. It's not easy, it takes a lot of dedication. Hopping on gear would be so much easier.

>Of course you gonna shoot some juice
isn't it illegal? (it is here in Yurope)

and he's not bulked up, he's ripped with 0 body fat

youre a fucking retard

not possible

It's only illegal if you're taking part in competitions like the olympics

easily attainable. just eat right and lift for a few months.

Cardio, veggies and crunches according to his natty trainer

in Europe it's actually controlled substances and you can't own any

>those fucking shoulders
>just eat more veggies ;^)

>Europe is one country
In most places you can get them with a prescription from a doctor.

is he gay?

We've both got 3rd nipples so I'm pretty much Zac Efron, right?

I think it's possible but over time, but these guys can get in this kind of shape in a couple months, the cynical part of me believes its 90 percent drugs

You also overestimate the willpower of celebrities, I mean these people are regularly ODing, in sex abuse or doing some wacky shit

you can get testo and *maybe* HGH, but not anabolic steroids

anyone who goes to gym knows that this kind of ripped (without getting fat) is not possible without juice. it would take you a couple years.

it's most probably HGH, since it virtually melts away all the fat and makes tissue grow at the same time

>take steroids and make millions

you would be stupid not to

see also pro athletes

There's 11 years between one photo and the other

he looks like a fag

The male body truly is repulsive. I will never understand what straight women or gay men see in it.

this is true

He's getting skinny for his next movie now

Women past their mid twenties don't give a shit about bodies. Adult women care about charisma, status, and comfort. Only teen girls give a damn about shit like abs

did he and Hugh fucked while filming the great cokman?

>the
Zac said he was like without drinking water since the day before so it makes sense

>You also overestimate the willpower of celebrities, I mean these people are regularly ODing, in sex abuse or doing some wacky shit
That's such a small minority of them, fuckwit.

Not even teen girls care about this shit, that's why they like lanky prettyboys, muscles are gross to them.

Caring about muscles is purely a gay man/bodybuilder phenomenon.

Justin Bieber could kick his ass now

Steroids are literally a magic drug. If you have decent genetics, decent bone structure, workout hard and eat healthy then the steroids will literally transform you into a new person.

He looked better before.
Musclefags are fucking gross, long live the twink.

yeah they all hate chris hemsworth or jackman

Only fags are so obsessed with their body, Zac is one of them.

strong hair genetics for it to survive this, he'll never go bald

yes

yep

You have it backwards, older women are horny for traditionally masculine guys

he looks like a super jerk

Eat clen, tren hard, test yourself everyday, anavar give up

yeah, but i don't want to end up with permanent Erectile Dysfunction and hairloss (not to mention the shot kidneys, liver and heart)

He could appear to me after a gym session and say "you know what I read right now? I need a gym towel, I'm so sweat and I can't clean myself", I would say "let me clean you please", and would lick the sweat of his armpits... no homo

he got a clue

I mean "I need"

Zumba and Wii Fit

This. There's no recovering from that.

Was a fucking Bay Watch movie really that important to him?

achievable natty, but takes time, hard work, and a bit of reading to figure out what you're doing
going from left to right would not take that long, less than a year if you train smart

also depends on your height, tall guys have to do a lot more to put on mass

He's an actor and no one seems to take him seriously, so he sacrifices himself in every opportunity he gets

First being a manlet helps as there is less body mass to work with.

Second he has a fitness trainer and a nutrition expert to help him hired by the producers. They all do the hard work like what food to buy and cook tonwhat regimes to do. Zac doesnt literally need to do any of the hard work except following the routine