A FUCKING CG CORPSE

A FUCKING CG CORPSE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wc_N3VMHXWE?t=1m36s
comicbook.com/dc/2017/12/14/justice-league-henry-cavill-explains-how-clark-kent-superman-returns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what

>they literally dig his corpse
lmao, some heroes they are

this....was this honestly in the movie?

I want to get out of whatever timeline we're living in.

lel

>is clearly shown to be wearing a suit
>comes back to life and is shirtless for some reason

Are they in India?

got to make the female fans wet
and we can't even get a sexy wonder women fan service

isnt he wearing pants that youd wear to karate practice?

>Jacket, shirt and shoes explode
>Pants still intact

How else are they supposed to get his body?

He’s wearing dress slacks you
fucking underage retard.

Lol yeah. This is okay but a few three-second long shots of Gal Gadot's nearly non-existant ass and people lost their shit

Why do people spend time or money on these movies.

Whedon is a fucking hack.

I was disappointed the wast ban wasn't high enough

>superman ACTUALLY died and wasn't in the healing coma he's supposed to be

So that last shot of BvS didn't actually mean anything? the one where the dirt starts floating

God this DC shit, it needs to die

>being THIS mad
alone on xmas my guy? and by my guy i mean never my guy fukn faggit

>Everybody knows that the dice are loaded..
>shot of homeless guy
>cardboard says "I tried"
>cut
>Directed by Zack Snyder
What did he mean by this?

That's not what happened
Directed by Zack Snyder was before, when the "I Tried" sign appears it's Whedon's name

THIS MOVIE SUCKED SO MUCH ASS

he just needed a jumpstart.

I liked how flash was somehow the only person who could generate electricity.

>its a bad cover of a good song
>directed by zack snyder

I rewatched the intro just for that bit last night, I am positive there was a credit to Zack Snyder after the sign. I'll go and take screenshots with timestamps if I have to.

what sega cd game is this?

nope, its homeless man, "i tried," then city shot with "directed by zack snyder." the whedon credit is before.

If you look closely, you can see how the picture Martha Kent put in his casket at the end of BvS goes to shit.

I swear to god you have to be an evil maniac to waste CGI on doing something that most people will never notice, just to fuck with Snyder.

FUCKING WHEDON.

I liked how the entire scene is intensely built up and there's this huge suspense as if the Flash couldn't just go back and simply try again in case he missed.

>none of the trailer scenes were in the movie

This picture:

youtu.be/wc_N3VMHXWE?t=1m36s

Actually, he didn't even need to do it at the exact moment the box hit the water.

They could just place the box on the water.

>being this defensive because youre underage who associates funeral attire with karate pants
Enjoy your ban kiddo.

>I liked how flash was somehow the only person who could generate electricity.

Surely Batman had some power generators back at the cave

>standing in the room with a guy who is literally a walking turbine

Wonder woman doesn't have anything to flaunt.

In Justice League why does Superman look like Max Payne?

he hadn't shat for months

Wonder Woman can also generate some electricity shit it seems

she is moving fast, thats why
did you even saw flash

>a man with no superpowers who's only weapon is a grappling hook makes fun of aquaman's trident/

I like flat buns

>Getting banned on Christmas

Step up ya game

>bad
hello redit

she is daughter of Zeus

>dirt moved that mean he will be resurrected on his own!
Go back to first grade.

yo.

Superman is supposed to resurrect on his own

why not?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITLOOKS LIKE THE FUCKING GMAN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no

Im all for trolling JL because there were a lot of bad parts, but this is clearly some early edit. The version I saw in theaters didn't look like this,

>disregards the photo

Its an early edit you retards it didnt look like this in the movie

WHAT THE FUCK

>Flash will have a new costume at the end of the movie! Superman will have the black suit! It didn't look like shit in MY theater!

>i-its an early edit!
>its literally in the final version

... uh huh

what kind of cunt digs up a coffin takes the dead body out with the deceased holding a picture of his father and lets it drop into some genetic piss. i mean how inconsiderate is aquaman wtf?

It's """symbolism""" that Doomsday was created with Zod + Lex' blood while Superman comes back still like Superman because Pa Kent was in the mixture, even though he comes back as a cunt

why would they do that?

Because using greenscreen is apparently harder

Jeremy irons told them to fuck off.

gotta spend 300 million on somethin

>zod + crazy = doomsday
>ka'LEL + cunt = superman

... ?

>KA'LEL
I'd like to thank gal gadot for finally giving us something to call this version of superman that can differentiate it from other versions of the character.

If he came came back as a cunt he would'have heatvision entire Justice League. He woke up confused, and last thing he remebered was that he fought Batman.
It is very obvious scene, yet even that you couldn't understand. Really make me think.

whats that thing sliding from his chest towards his face?

Kal-El is jewish name you stupid inbred. She pronounced it like it should be.

it's a picture of his dad. It makes a weirdly loud splash when it hits the water

It's also discarded like the heroes straight up don't care.

That looks so bad i cant even laugh at it. The saddest thing is actors can get their careers ruined when they appear in bad productions like this and it isn't their fault.

She clearly says "KA'LEL" the second time though.

That's not true. Bad productions can actually elevate actors when, despite the total clusterfuck, they give their best and act like professionals.

>It's also discarded like the heroes straight up don't care.
>Superman's alive an blow a hole in the roof
>first we need to find that photo in the dirty water!

STOP

LAUGHING

She says it both ways. The first time she says kal'el, last son of krypton, then she says KA'LEL! NO!

I really liked their plan of reminding a confused and mostly amnesiac clark about something that caused him nothing but pain. That was a great plan.

How did they even know he would go berserk? Did they read the script?

I liked how they just kinda left the motherbox behind.

It the reason for the entire movie, it was inactive meaning steppenwolfe couldn't have found it, but they activate it and then forget about it until they see steppenwolfe teleporting in to get it.

>it's ok when the hulk does it

>yoink

Man, I'm actually okay with people calling her charismatic or even attractive because we all have all tastes and such but I'm just baffled every single time someone praises her performance in these movies. I mean, she's clearly a bad actress. Not to mention the fact she struggles with English and nobody seems to tell her to at least try and work with a professional to at least soften her accent.
It's always kinda amusing seeing the people who praise her in the role jumping through all kinds of hoops to try and get around of admitting the fact she's just straight up a bad actress, though.

i don't wanna see hulk dong i want henry dong

She isn't hot enough for women to call her a bad actress.

>How did they even know he would go berserk? Did they read the script?
>"it might be a Pet Cemetery thing"
>later
>"Pet Cemetery"
This was obviously thrown in to not change the climax too much.

>i-it's all Whedon's fault the movie sucks, Snyder would've released a masterpiece!
lmao you DCucks are pathetic

It definitely would have been more of something had whedon not got on board.

>thought it was fake
>check the movie
>it's fucking real

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I like how people intentionally ignored overall plot or didn't even watch movie in the first place and trying to build their "arguments" on false representation or out of context.

That's probably the worst thing about the way the events of this movie unfold. The heroes spend literally the entire time emphasizing the fact it's important to protect the motherboxes only for them to simply forget about it at random. Then Steppenwolf teleports, grabs the shit and vanishes kek

So everyone went to Clark Kent's funeral in BvS, but then at the end of JL, you see Clark Kent is back in the city working. Don't you think people would ask questions?

OK seriously, what company did the CGI for Justice League. They need to be barred from ever working on a movie ever again. It definitely isn't ILM.

They've actually asked Henry Cavill that same exact question at a convention a couple weeks ago and he said the movies will just ignore that. Seriously.

comicbook.com/dc/2017/12/14/justice-league-henry-cavill-explains-how-clark-kent-superman-returns/

pffttahahahahhahhhahahhhahaahaha wew

What the hell?

its like that fan theory where everyone at the daily planet knows clark kent is superman, but they don't say anything, and allow him to pretend, because what the fuck can they even do about it?

that's not Clark, that's his brother, Mark

Can confirm

BvS was such a shit movie, it's unbelievable. DCucks will defend this.

this is an actual scene from this movie