ITT: Modern Classics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IlXwTxpC6u0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate Facebook and this actor, but I like NIN's music. Like that one song..

wub wub wub wub EE EEEE SCRITCH SCRITCH WUBWUWU EEEEE EE

Does any other movie capture this movie's feeling of natural lighting and nostalgic ambience? It was nostalgic the first time I watched it. I love those scenes of the university at night.

Shit I was just thinking that maybe I should watch this. Is it worth it for someone with difficult taste with 0 interest in Facebook?

>Jew steals good idea from Chads (who would have managed it infinitely better) and proceeds to destroy it (and people) while making an illgotten fortune
The real title of this movie

How do you manage Facebook better? Pls tell us

Jagten
Whiplash

Yeah you just have to know Facebook exists to enjoy the movie

>2018- 5 days
>Still hasn't seen the second best film of the decade

It's a good, straightforward movie about ambition, what drives it, and how it can affect your relationships. Not to sound corny but it is more about the social network in real life than Facebook

I really want to be like Mark and go to Harvard and run around campus with a big idea molding in my brain.

MARKKKKKK MARRRRRRRKKKKKK

Focus on quality as a social platform and not endless feature bloat

Oh wow you should tell them that. You sound like a business genius. They seem to be hurting pretty bad these days

Sorry! My Prada's at the cleaners! Along with my hoodie and my 'fuck you' flip-flops, you pretentious douchebag!

stop listening to Sup Forums contrarians and watch good movies for once

>Shit I was just thinking that maybe I should watch this. Is it worth it for someone with difficult taste with 0 interest in Facebook?

Definitely yes, watch it.

I always forget Rooney was in this

youtube.com/watch?v=IlXwTxpC6u0

It has a fairly realistic hacking scene, so its worth watching for that atleast

Finch dropped the ball on The Girl and Gone Girl, but TSN was a great fucking dialogue driven film and more intense than most action films that came in the last couple of years.

My picks are No Country For Old Men, Thirst, The Arrival, MI5: Rouge Nation and Manchester by the Sea.