Do American women REALLY do this?

Do American women REALLY do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/R56XN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sit to pee?

I love it

>will married adults who've had two children together living in a small NYC town home use the bathroom at the same time so they won't be late to an important holiday party?

Do they even have bathrooms where you live?

Being stably married for years sucks the romance out of relationships OP. It has nothing to do with nationality. Stop being a faggot.

I hope, sounds hot af

>it's a Sup Forums gives marital insight holiday special

I wish I had a woman that was comfortable enough to use the toilet while I was also in the bathroom. That's true love, man.

Nah. Movies are works of fiction, don't forget.

my wife uses my mouth as her toilet exclusively

>How can you say you love her, if you won't even eat her poop?

> small
Nigga have you seen the movie? Their central park west apartment is xboxhueg. Dr. Bill is loaded with bills.

Expel fart gas? Yes they do.

How can you say you love a woman if you won't let her stick her amputated knee stub up your asshole while she masturbates?
webmshare.com/R56XN

>someone went to bed on christmas eve knowing in their mind that they would spend their christmas morning making this shit thread

You now know, that this man was arrested for having sexual relations with another man!
Some say he even ate the other man poopoo.
It is funny how the anti-gay educator was found out to be a manlover himself.

these threads get pretty good once people start posting more webms of girls peeing

LOL that's what makes it funny. OP thinks he's being funny and provocative when really the jokes on him.

>everyone on this board is catholic

This scene always disgusted me, what a cuck kissing her when she just got off the toilet.

Ive been living with my gf for 3 years and we have been dating for 7 years, and I have literally never seen or heard her poo or pee or fart. Its disgusting and unladylike for this character to sit on the toilet and not lock the bathroom door.

Americans were a mistake

>not asking your gf to fart into your face daily

You were a mistake

> what a cuck kissing her when she just got off the toilet.
What's wrong with that? He just kissed her neck.

>being this much of a sheltered baby

I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun if you ever have children.

> we have been dating for 7 years, and I have literally never seen or heard her poo or pee
Wow, mate, what a loving and intimate relationship you must have. I bet you never even fucked her in the ass. Hell, I bet she never gave you a bj.
"Disgusting", lol. What a beta cuck.

good bait

>hurr-durr youre a faggot for not wanting to inhale someone else's literal shit

neck yourselves collectively. a woman who burps and farts and goes to the bathroom in front of her boyfriend doesnt respect him and is always one moment away from licking Chad's asshole because she has no self-respect or self-control

Don't you mean
>sit on the toilet and not lock the toilet

i really like the daily EWS threads

lol if she manages to hide all that from you, she's probably also hiding the fact that she's already fucking chad, you insecure bitch

If you shit in the street why would you shit on the same side of the road as your spouse? They may be primative but they arent savages

its called being a lady you little bitch, im sorry yu grew up in America surrounded by sweaty hambeasts who are more masculine than you

this

>Do American women REALLY do this?
>posts an Australian

gj, idiot

You're such a sissy, user. How the fuck did you end up here?

all my ex girl friends (i didnt had that much thought) including the woman am living with now peed and shit in toilet in front of me, never thought this was disgusting, in fact its makes me happy that they share they privacy with me

he is a soy boy, its his diet.

this is what it looks like when a beta cuck tries to pretend he's a real man

it's sad really

oh fuck off, women would rather kill themselves then fart or use the bathroom in front of a Chad, dont you see how they treat Chads with utmost deferrence and submissiveness and femininity

That's only when she's just trying to get him in her pocket, has to show how pure and better than other girls. This all ends as soon as he "chooses" her.

Women really are fucking disgusting animals, they shit and piss cunt blood out of their asses every month, they fart all over the god damn place and stink up any room they're in. Christ women are so repulsive and disgusting it's actually making me nauseous just thinking about them. Women really do make me sick. Fucking disgusting cunt bleeding egg dropping monsters

>Ive been living with my gf for 3 years and we have been dating for 7 years, and I have literally never seen or heard her poo or pee or fart

She's farting on someone else behind your back, you're the only cuck here

>m'lady
*tips*

I feel like I've seen this thread before

404 sides

>qt coworker
>gets hiccups because she's drunk as fuck
>some bro covers her mouth and nose for a few seconds and it goes away
>gets it again, time for me to do it
>got a raging boner while watching struggling to breathe for a few seconds
Felt like based Rocco, anyway, she isn't ameritrash

I hope you're fired for assault asshole. You can't put your hands on women in the workplace

repost the same thing over and over again?

no, because they're not white, male, virgins.

>workplace
>drunk
Ameriturds everyone

Good post

meanwhile on user's fb:
>I'm a nice guy who holds doors for ladies, but then they go out with jerks! What's wrong with them?

Lmao look at this stupid cuck. His gf doesn't even trust him enough to act like a normal human around him. She's 100% cucking you while your sweaty ugly as fuck ass is too busy sperging on Sup Forums

>This scene always disgusted me, what a cuck kissing her when she just got off the toilet.

american "males" everyone
I bet he shaves his legs and pits too and is disgusted by arm hair on women running away screaming.
you faggots are the epitome of soyboyism

>Americans are cucks for finding it disgusting
>Americans are disgusting for finding it normal

What did Sup Forums mean by this?