RIP In peace sweet prince

Pepe is dead

lol

cbr.com/pepe-frog-creator-kills-white-supremacist-icon/

Other urls found in this thread:

mattfurie.tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>people unironically believe white supremacists use Pepe as a mascot
Hillary killed pepe before his creator ever did.

>I have control over an idea since I came up with it

he died as he lived

hating everything

I wish they'd show the full strip.

Oh snap. I just grabbed that comic for free comic book day.
You fuckers can go get it for free too today at any comic store.

That's what trademarks are for

Where's the full comic? I want to see Landwolf's reaction.

You've never so much as peaked at Sup Forums, have you?

Neat. I was wondering what Furie would pull out for the issue. Plus hearing that it's one page is good news since that leaves more room for all the better cartoonists.

Yeah,it was so "ironic" thar Richard Spencer "ironically" wore it as a pin.Go outside

>Wikipedia page for Pepe has a section entitled "Kek" and mentions repeating digits

And yet people wear Che shirts, you know the homophobic mass murdering violent criminal without recrimination.

Okay, that's also bad. What are you getting at?

now that the fake pepe died, the real pepe can take over

okay, imagine someone wearing a shirt of stalin as an hero. or that one dude who had a shitty mustache

>people still care about the reddit mascot

so matt gave up

...which is, again, also bad. I don't understand what you're trying to say here. You can have more than one hate symbol.

Kinda sad that I didn't pick up that comic now if only for the novelty of dead Pepe

So if Richard Spencer wore a Mickey Mouse pin, it suddenly make Disney a symbol of white supremacy?
Fuck off.

One hate symbol is accepted, the other isn't.
Or are you only pretending to be retarded?
In that case, I can explain it to you the way you might understand:
mustache bad, straight teeth good

>the frog who pulls his pants down when he pisses is just as bad as Che Guevara

Pepe has been around for years, and before he was established as a hate symbol by Clinton to disenfranchise Trump supporters, he was just a funny cartoon frog.

Did Reddit even use him? I stopped using the site around 2014

>Sup Forums

That's not how it works

Once something belongs to the internet you can't 'kill' it

Reign of Pepemen when?

matt has a mattfurie.tumblr.com

maybe you should stop using this site around 2017

So can someone scan the full page?

he killed HIS creation. as much as he wants, he can't kill OUR creation

It's called appropriation. Sup Forums, or some other weird far-right group, takes a media icon (can be virtually anything), and purposely spams it into the ground so that no one can use it without immediately being associated with said groups.

Be it pepe, mickey mouse, or even the fucking ok hand gesture, it matters not when your primary motivator in life is to ruin everything for everyone else.

Then Ghost Pepe shall rise.

Nah m8, I'm good

>red velvet

Sup Forums's cancer spreading like wildfire, I see.

Here.

It's not hard, especially when it resonates with people

There's a difference between an actual political party adopting a gesture or mascot and corrupt politician using her power and influence to run a swear campaign on a fucking cartoon frog just to make her opponets supporters look bad.

Spencer just wore the fucking pin to a protest after the fact and now all of sudden everyone is saying its the icon of white supremacists.

>thread about Pepe
>posts Apu Apustaja

f

Who is Apu Apustaja?

Feels bad man

No

He will return more powerful than you can imagine

>There's a difference between an actual political party adopting a gesture or mascot

...which is exactly what happened. Hell, fucking malik obama even tweeted about him. Play the idiot game all you want, but pepe was tainted the minute Sup Forums got a grasp on him.

It's like Sub-Zero / Noob Saibot thing

Agreed

Thanks, man.

F

>tainted
>not empowered

L O L

That fucker in the OP is not a pepe, he doesn't look like him

but those meanies I disagree with used him! how dare they?

plz don't bully children

superficially similar Finnish meme character, a bit like Spurdo or Gondola

someone should add smug pepe to that picture

DO DO DO DO
DODODODODO
DO DA DO DA DO DO
GHOST PEPE

>resonates
you couldn't even win a popular vote against the least popular candidate in history, you are the definition of a vocal minority

I have a solution to that problem. A Final solution.

Again, wearing a pin of a cartoon frog is not the same as fucking parading around wit ha swastika flag.
And the only person that tainted Pepe was fucking Hillary and her paid cronies.

>Nazis ruined Pepe
>and then killed him

All he ever wanted was to feel good, man.

Well, at least our vote mattered, unlike yours

Mostly due to California. If California had proportional representation rather than winner take all, the Republican vote would have been higher as more of them would have turned out to vote.

Kill one, two will come in its place.

And he did, when he gassed the kikes.

I call it Cali-forni-cation

Note that while Communism has killed over a hundred million people, people are still allowed to march around with hammers and sickles and pictures of Stalin and Mao in public with no comment.

Imagine if this was swastikas and pictures of Hitler.

Your vote was pop, but our vote was indie, pleb

>all this drama over a cartoon frog
At least the swastika bore spiritual connotations even before the nazis began using it, but Pepe is literally just a frog from a webcomic nobody even cared about for years.

What the hell is wrong with you, Americans?

>GUITAR INTENSIFIES.

Pepe the Croc will rise

Communism was a jewish idea. Here, mystery solved

Symbols, words, and ideas are extremely powerful tools. They think that if they control them, they can control the "souls" of americans. And yet, they can't. So in their hopelessness, they throw a childish fit

>You can have more than one hate symbol.
Considering college kids' love for all things communist, apparently not.

>...which is exactly what happened.
Except not. Pepe was declared a right wing mascot by vice-tier journalists who overanalyzed shitposting.

>missing the point this bad

Now you're being ridiculous. Neither should be accepted, and communists are still a minority. On the other hand, the raise of the alt-right is a reality fuelled by the discontent of many disfranchised by an increasingly globalized world and who refuse to adapt to it. With Brexit in the UK, Trump in the US and both far-right candidates emerging in France and the Netherlands, we have witnessed how this disfranchisement translates into radical politics, arising most of the time from a lack of a grounded cultural background and education.

Sup Forums deletion when?

Exactly. You could very well associate Wojak with alt-right

...How did he die though?
Natural causes? Drug overdose? Suicide over memes ruining his image?

>minority
I would say, weed out the weed, but you probably prefer to smoke it.

>man this frog I made is getting a lot of negative attention, there must be someway I can get people to stop thinking about him...
>I know! I'll draw even more attention to him and make it so people who probably never even heard of him will look it up!

I think making this comic was more for him to cope than it was to stop the meme.

>Anons argue against pepe being considered a hate symbol
>Thread dedicated to pepe is slowly but surely drowned in actual nazi posting

never

Sup Forums deletion when?

You're right, it doesn't matter. It wouldn't matter if these reporters understood how Internet humor develops and ignored the nazi stuff but had to be retards and take the bait.

delete this

Why do white people hate themselves so much?

manlets, they never learn

Poop

Shut it down

Because they befriend jews, who tell them what to do.

Its jews claiming to be white, who hate whites. Just look at Bill Maher

really makes you think

It just got a second board from how big it is. It's going nowhere.