Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkCwFkOZoOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

doing all that work instead of asking for a clipboard proves he's super smart

*shoots little tiffany*

*isanigger*

>movie shows aliens disguise themselves as humans
>Will is an idiot for shooting her though

Will Smith can do no wrong. You cannot refute this.

Why didn't they have a folding chable?

>tfw got the Men In Black trilogy on blu ray for $5
Feels good man

After Earf
90's to mid-2000's Will Smith was great though

>Sir, the nigger cop that we found on the streets shot a little child. I think he’s perfect for this top-secret highly dangerous government job.

Will, Will, Will... forgetting the real GOAT of this movie?

He did plenty of wrong with how hard he tried to push his kids into the celebrity life

>tfw never seen this movie until my girlfriend forced me to watch it
Was missing out.

Why was MIB2 terrible?

Why was MIB3 great?

the obvious solution is to lie on the ground like a little girl doing her homework

The entire point of the test was to see if you would do that.

An organization that deals with weird shit needs people who don't accept doing thing just because the alternative is inappropriate or odd.

>he's literally too dumb to understand a Will Smith comedy

mib2 is a disappointing sequel. mib3 is just bad
>dude time travel and little kid j lol
fuck off

Employers love to shit-test potential hires. The meta interview is always more interesting than the basic shit.

Your girlfriend is based

THEY WERE TESTING TO SEE WHO THOUGHT OUTSIDE THE BOX!!

Asking for a clipboard would have still put him above the rest, but solving a problem without asking for help is even better.

scientology

>solving a problem without help when there is a quick easy solution

fuck this is a great movie

>all that work

Dragging a small table maybe 15 feet. How fucking fat and lazy are you that you could even reasonably call that 'work'?

*gives job to wise ass street cop who can run kind of fast instead of eminently qualified special forces candidates*

You're assuming that everyone who works at MIB must have been recruited from military special forces.

He had street smarts, the other candidates didn't.

Yeah, she was. She has shown me a lot of classics, like Lexx, Clerks and Batman Returns. She also could cook and didn't demand much.
It's a shame I had to be such a thankless cunt to her, but she's still a trooper for taking it for 2.5 years. Wish I could turn back time.

All the other candidates were stiff ass "sir yes sir" types. Edwards was smart and showed problem solving skills. Those other guys were acting like idiots trying to find the perfect way to support that packet without an easy solution but none of them even thought to use that huge table in the middle of the room. Edwards even offered to let them use it and they looked at him like he was retarded.

And then the third movie ruined it by introducing destiny as the reason he gets chosen.

His partner at the start of the second movie was one, and look where he ended up.

You wish, fucking dishonest shill. Go find another job

>and then the third movie ruined it
No, you're just a faggot. If you don't like the third one, ignore it.

>*drops another rap album*

>top military people with real combat experience are worse candidates than some cop because he's funny and black
Fucking liberals pushing their agenda again.

What about that little table sitting next to him? It's right there!

see

He's getting hired for a job that is essentially policing aliens.

He was right though, the novelization confirms it.

>people with qualities and expertise that is not relevant and perhaps even detrimental to the job should get the job

inb4 i, random shitposter, am able to naysay what the MiB has canonically shown they value

I thought that’s part of why he was chosen. He noticed that little Tiffany was carrying those quantum physics books in the ghetto at night. Alien for sure.

Soldiers make shitty police officers.

>Bright

hi anonymoose

Can someone explain why he didn't move the chair?

because then everyone else could've used the table, too

>pulls instead of pushes

What did they mean by this?

>will smith is a cop, who does what he wants since he's just a step above a civilian
>the rest of the guys are military guys who MUST follow orders and regulations
how is it remotely fair that guys who have are much or educated and have applicable skillset bet fucked over by some cop?

Life ain't fair, faggotron.

there were 2 other black guys. they weren't funny though (and with that, I meant guys who could think outside the box and did intuitve shit like J).

what branches are those guys from?

was it kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=kkCwFkOZoOY

>TINY BLACK PECKER

I really love this movie, I really like this scene, but why didn't J just sit on the floor at the table instead?
Was it to establish dominance over the military people?

The MIB is essentially cops that deal with aliens, not SPEC OPs going in to "catch" Space bin Laden, only to throw his "corpse" into the space ocean where we would never be able to find that Space bin Laden was actually killed.

The military types would be better physically, but they're meant for warfare, not making sure Gobbleschmeck from Plariton 7 isn't selling space opiates on the side.

*rips test with pencil*

holy fuck that cracks me up like crazy

geee how should I know, user? They are all military experts, navy, army, marines...

I AM NOT EVEN AMERICAN AND I UNDERSTOOD THIS JUST FINE!?

>I AM NOT EVEN AMERICAN AND I UNDERSTOOD THIS JUST FINE!?
easy there, soyboy
no need to get hysterical