"I know it's been years but I'll start making new cartoons again and a semi regular podcast!"

>"I know it's been years but I'll start making new cartoons again and a semi regular podcast!"
>half a year later no cartoons and only troll videos
>only two hour long episodes of the podcast
>wasn't even on the new episode of sleepycast
>hellbenders epsiode 2 leaked and wasn't even that good

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/psychicpebble/status/860793266215583744?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=TALBQrs44W0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't wait for him to join the other youtube animators and play video games for youtube money.

twitter.com/psychicpebble/status/860793266215583744?s=09

Being an independent animator is hard as fucking balls. I doubt he's been doing anything but working hard on making his dream a reality.

Wow, it's fucking nothing

Go away, Zack.

>last episode of best potential series was 4 years ago
>episode they've been working on since then leaks
>isnt even half done
>angry that someone leaked because it showed they've barely done shit

At least Chris accepted the videogame fad and fell into a decent team for it.

doodle doods isn't even a bad show if I'm being honest

>waaaah where's my free entertainment

I honestly love doodle doods
I check the game grunos channel once a week for a new episode and avoid everything else like the plague

Animation is worthless now unless it's selling something.

Then why doesn't he make a patreon? Or get an actual job as an animator instead of trying to making it big on his own?

Hello Zach
Your new Hellbenders was shit, and your patreon donators are dropping like flies
Stick with short episodes, that was when Hellbenders was at it's best. Also stop throwing an autism fit just because your fans are having a completely justified reaction to your shitposts
Also Nikki is hot

He has made a patreon, but people are skimping out now because his podcast takes like 4 months for a new release and he's just been putting out 5 second shitpost videos

I'm symptomatic, I really am, but there comes a time where you need to re-evaluate your strategy

Keep defending yourself Zach, it'll get you places

doodle doods is okay, oneyplays is hilarious

would you rather watch oneyplays or get lost in a corn maze?

I like the guys but I can't get into it because videogames are so fucking boring. Doodle Doods is more interesting to watch for me.

>what if a man walked in and unfunny scream
>that would be the comments section
>Julian you're ruining the gay community
>they're doing that fine on their own

Every time someone brings this up, his fans lose their fucking minds.

This! I want to see him crawl and cry how meanie youtube is, followed up by let's plays uploaded on his channel.

>can't do anything because muh hellbenders
>Chris, the other 50% of Hellbenders is doing LP's and a weekly show with Doodle Doods while Zach is lucky to upload a single podcast every 4 months.
literal has-been that refuses to adapt because muh pride

I thought Chris and Zach were working on something with Justin Roiland

shit is so weird now,
jon and arin were best friends
chris and zack were best friends
zack and jon are best friends now
christ and arin are best friends now

Is this just high school again?

It's not free. We're literally paying him with time, that's how adsense on Youtube works.

>symptomatic

how much can you legitimately earn from a 3 second clip

with YouTube's algorithm? probably nothing. That's why they all make their videos 10 minutes long.

Tbh Oneyplays is the best LP YouTube has ever seen, surpasses gaymgreps by far

The old model was based on how many individual ips watched thr video which is during that time Oney, Egoraptor etc had a bunch of cartoons that were a few seconds long

>>wasn't even on the new episode of sleepycast
Who listens to this cheap crap?

>New episode of sleepycast
>Zach isn't in it and Stamper sounds like he has throat cancer

Tbh I've listened to these guys for years spout all sorts of crap about the animation industry like they know what they're actually talking about

aka "if you're good people will hire you"

Feels good watching their own arrogance fuck them in the ass now.

Some shit has been happening to Stamper
I think he's been drinking alot more or something

Stamper smokes like a chimney, so not too shocking

Does anybody have the link to this leak?

There's *maybe* a dozen or so Newgrounds guys still making shit and they're all slowly migrating to California. It's pretty inevitable that things'd get a little incestuous.

Him bringing up stuff that could "ruin his life" worries me. I've had family members like him who were also very self destructive and I just hope Mick and Chris can get his life back on track.

did zach and chris have a falling out? I don't think they even follow each other on twitter right now

Oh it's another "I haven't seen this guy create anything recently so he must just be sitting on his ass doing nothing" thread. You guys are like babies with zero object permanence, as soon as the guy goes away you think he's literally vanished from existence. If you can't see his work, it must not exist.

>YT animators use to bash, make parody videos, and joke about people that make videos about playing games years ago
>Half of them are LPs now while the other half are fine with it and support them
?

>YT animators bash vloggers and bloggers years ago
>1/4 of them have their own podcasts now and/or join other talk shows
???

Oh shit, I remember you. Sup, degen. Long time no see.

>another thread reminding me that fags who think he and zack still owe them anything are still cucked and assblasted

god i love these

chris and zack*

>doodle doods is okay, oneyplays is hilarious

The Doodle Doods episodes with Ding Dong and Julian are gold.

Ding Dong and Julian are gods gift to lp's. I don't know where these two came from but may they never leave.

who cares
are you his mother or something? why do you care so much about this man's life?

>that 2 minutes i spent watching a cartoon entitles me to free entertainment

Would you rather get lost in a corn maze or smoke Billy May's Purple Haze?

I think they do work but I also think they (most most internet) procrastinate a shit load and just do very little some days of the week.

Nobody is owed anything, it's just the people who want to follow the guy literally can't because he's truly not releasing watchable content. Sure he's working and isn't just lazy but you simply have to produce something or else you're not going to be able to have a career. Is he going to be a professional animator or not? Why doesn't he figure out some form of content he can continuously release, instead of relying on anonymous posters to remind fans that he's working on things they can't see?

>entitles
You stop that right the fuck now, I am not going through another four years of this flavor of idiotic bullshit again.

Nikki's cute, I wouldn't go as far as to say she's hot.

The FF VII series was gold, shame the footage got lost.

>rub my knobby rotten

That's been a rumor of contention for a while now.

what do you mean? just follow him on social media and shit you'll get whatever updates you want.

I thought the vocal damage was because of the voice acting he's been doing for The Behemoth. Something's definitely wrong with him rn, though.

Problem is that Zach never uses Twitter to update his fans on what's going on. He just spouts off and retweets political bullshit every 10-20 minutes. It's obnoxious, just clogs up my feed with shit I don't need to see.

>"hey guys, I'm going to start making more animations and podcasts this year"
>halfway through the year there's only two podcast episodes and three second shitpost videos
You don't see Stamper getting this shit because he doesn't straight up fucking lie to his fans.

>Can't wait for him to join the other youtube animators and play video games for youtube money.

I genuinely love Oneyplays and think they're absolutely fantastic.

I haven't enjoyed a letsplayer this much since jontron and arin were together, but I've watched both and would consider Oneyplays even funnier then them.. Once he got Julian and Ding Dong onto his channel that is.

It was almost BIZARRE watching that recent Simpsons hit and run episode where they were all together with Arin- if only because of how unfunny Arin was and is.

It's amazing how Oneyplays can make me laugh more with their stupid fucking rhymes than Arin can with all the "effort" he tries to put into his terrible fucking jokes.

Danny, Ross, and Barry are still cool though.

Don't talk shit about Oneyplays faggot. If he's going to do his podcast he needs to really crank it out. Maybe interview some people in the animation industry or fellow NG animators that weren't featured in Sleepycabin.

I mean, I like Oneyplays, but a lot of their stuff is literally repeating the same jokes and wacky voices
>I haven't enjoyed a letsplayer this much since jontron and arin were together
Well okay, I guess that's your taste.

I just started watching Oneyplays and it's so much better than Game Grumps. Reminds me of when Grumps first started and used to be good.

Nowadays on Grumps they're so fucking scared of offending anybody. They never ever talk about games because Dan has never fuckin played any in the last 20 years.

Hi Zach. How's Oney doing, tell Nikki and Mick I said hi

Hi Chris. Really enjoying Oneyplays and Doodle Dudes

>>fans
>75*(3+6)*3-7
>Being a fan of anyone/anything
Why? You're just setting yourself up for disappointment every time.

They're hilarious in short amounts but I can't watch an entire episode. That's why I prefer Doodle Doods since having to draw different things usually forces them to change the subject instead of being at the game's mercy.

On Oneyplays

You're adults and people don't take this middle school tier argument at this stage in your life

that's how most artists act user. They get extremely defensive over petty crap and the "stop complaining about free content" argument comes out. I like how Stamper gave everybody shit on sleepycast for getting butthurt over the whole Destiny shit.

I don't think so. Although I don't believe they are as good friends as they present themselves to be in the show

what happened between Zach and Chris? They dont even follow each other on twitter

zack said in his most recent Patreon update that he's doing something for TV and it starts production this month. I wonder if that's the supposed TV pilot with Roiland

>Destiny shit
Elaborate user. I love when Stamper gets real..

Stamper once said on the podcast that people who complain about free entertainment are pathetic. He said if something isn't that much of a detriment to your own timeline than you're a loser.

You guys ever hear of Chris Ray Gun? Stamper did some voices for him for his newest video a couple days ago and he sounds just fine.

He's probably just tired.

>patreon
>free entertainment
>paying
>free
>"tip-jars"
>money
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Having no room to complain about something you paid for
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You're pathetic if you do, though.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pay for that free entertainment though
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Oh no -- oh no
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Leaf me alone!
no

Somebody's mad

Ya'll can get mad all you want but they still have enough shitters out there giving them enough attention/money to keep them going even if they don't seemingly do anything. They'll just laugh and make fun of you on their next podcast.

Shut up

I think the reason why you people care so much about this guy was because you associate his works with a better time.

But let's face it modern youth doesn't give a shit about newgrounds flash animation.

i'm just wondering how often will they complain about people complaining

lul :)

And neither does Zack.

Who actually does gives a shit about flash animation these days?

Not even the original animators of this era care and have pretty much moved on to become boring adults.

Where is that halfdone hellbenders leaked episode?

>implying this video isnt a masterpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=TALBQrs44W0

Someone did uploaded it a few days ago on Youtube, but it was taken down by Zack.

this

It's like if sick animation tried too hard

How much money did you give him?
Was is zero?
Watching YouTube ads don't count.

Did anyone save it?

Asking the same here. Did no one make a backup?

I don't know, I know I didn't.

do you mean "sympathetic"?

>zach makes 3000 dollars a month on his patreon
>does next to nothing
>stamper busts his ass doing legitimate work
>lives on fast food and microwaveable canned foods he throws a ton of hot sauce on

>new sleepycast episode

THEYRE MAKING FUN OF US AGAIN

thanks for the filename.

I mean Stamper doesn't do anything online except post on Twitter like 30 times a day.