OMG Sup Forums crossovers soon

io9.gizmodo.com/kevin-feige-thinks-that-eventually-marvel-tv-and-movie-1794974004/amp

Wait a minuet. Those aren't Sup Forums crossovers...that's Sup Forums!

But how? The TV properties are not canon.

>repetition
I've been calling this one for awhile. Give it a couple of years after the shows collapse under their own Ike the Kike weight and Feige will scoop them up into films. Maybe soft reboot some of them that people like and are kinda disconnected and hard reboot ones like Iron Fist

He's just trying to appease the retards that keep asking about TV and movie crossover.

As long as Perlmutter is still overseeing the TV side it's not gonna happen. If he eventually croaks/gets demoted/doesn't want to do it anymore, then we might see that crossover.

>Perlmutter is still overseeing the TV side
Doesn't he work for Trump now?

>Feige shills on suicide watch

All of Disney works for Trump, user.

He's doing both. Loeb is the one that does most of the actual work, but he's still answering to Perlmutter and Perlmutter has the last say.

Just how before Feige was overseeing the movies, but Perlmutter had final say in everything. Shane Black talked about he was planning to make Rebecca Hall the villain of Iron Man 3 and he and Feige talked a lot about it/had the script ready and one day they got a letter from a higher up that said he can't do that because a female villain toy wouldn't sell. Feige couldn't do anything about it, he had to listen to Ike.

That whole toy thing was so fucking stupid because Killian never even got a toy, not even from Hot Toys where a guy-in-a-suit action figure might actually sell to older collectors. The only thing he got was a Minimates figure, which is like bootleg Legos for nerds. The Trevor Mandarin was used for all toy advertising and largely in made-up gimmick stuff like vehicles and junk he never had in the movie.

Not anymore, Fiege got so sick with Perlmutter and his goons meddling in his projects with the final draw being holding the Captain Marvel movie hostage until Perlmutter gets his Inhumans pet project movie off the ground. After Marvel Studios broke all ties with Marvel Entertainment to take orders from Disney instead. Putting the Inhumans movie "on indefinite hold" which was a nice way of saying it's been scrapped and thrown in the trash.

Thank you, intern.

They are.

>Meaning, if not a crossover, maybe a character that Marvel TV used could come into the movie universe with a new actor. Like maybe there will be a Luke Cage movie that has nothing to do with the Netflix series. Something like that.

All this means nothing if we can't get the Xmen, F4, spiderman's full roster

Fuck the inhumans and defenders
Agents of shit is a waste of time

>They are.

TV and Netflix shows aren't made by Marvel Studios, they're done by Marvel Entertainment. Only Marvel Studios makes the MCU. If it's not done by Marvel Studios, it's not in the MCU.

It's all pretty much this . Feige is either just trying to shut idiots up. Or IF there is going to be characters used from the shows in the movies, they'll probably be completely separate versions from their TV/NF counterparts with new actors and whatnot.

Nick Fury appeared in AoS. Therefore the series and the movies are in the same universe.

It wasn't just Fury either.

>Nick Fury appeared in AoS.

When the plan was that they were in the same Universe.

>Therefore the series and the movies are in the same universe.
Not if both pieces of media don't acknowledge each other.

The MCU and the TV/NF universes were intended to be one in the same, but with the developments of both parties going their own separate ways (in addition to them now being ran by completely different divisions), it's increasingly more obvious that they're no longer part of the same continuity. They're just two separate universes that happen to share a couple of the same events. They're no more connected to each other than they are to the comics.

It's because of Inhumans is kinda a big deal in marvel universe

>Meaning, if not a crossover, maybe a character that Marvel TV used could come into the movie universe with a new actor. Like maybe there will be a Luke Cage movie that has nothing to do with the Netflix series. Something like that.

I am pretty sure this was what Bob Iger was alluding too. He said that if the shows were popular they would get their own films. However, these shows have MCU continuity so I'd rather have the shows crossover.

>Putting the Inhumans movie "on indefinite hold" which was a nice way of saying it's been scrapped and thrown in the trash.

Which is also why even though Inhumans is getting a movie in IMAX, it's also basically a TV pilot and not from the Marvel Studios side.

>When the plan was that they were in the same Universe.
Okay, but besides Coulson and Fury, there's also Maria Hill, Peggy Carter, multiple Howling Commandos, Sif, President Ellis, Howard Stark, Gideon Malick and Doctor List, and Arnim Zola. So when did this "plan" stop existing?

They've already stated that the Inhumans show is going to crossover with the films, that what this is referring to. Stop posting old news

praise be

Feige knows Inhumans is about to fail, once that flops Ikes out the door leaving the tv universe for grabbings
dont underestimate feige, the mans a master in keikaku

>So when did this "plan" stop existing?

When the movies started contradicting the the shows. But it was effectively set in stone when Feige wrestled entire creative control of the MCU from Perlmutter.

So we'll see the MCU and Netflix shows together? Meh

>When the movies started contradicting the the shows.
Which was when?

>Which was when?

AoU for one.

In AoS, they build a fresh new Helicarrier to use at Sokovia, but in the actual movie Fury implies it's the old one from the first Avengers film that they took out of storage.

Also, I think Civil War contradicts what AoS says what the events of TWS take place.

There are others, but those are just the ones off the top of my head.

You fucks haven't even read the article.

> In a recent interview, I asked Feige if a character showing up on TV 100 percent means they can’t end up in a movie in the future.

>“Not necessarily,” Feige told io9. “The future’s a long time. So, the truth is, I don’t really know, but there are a lot of TV shows being made, and hopefully we’ll continue to make a lot of movies. At some point, there’s going to be a crossover. Crossover, repetition, or something.”

That's not a "omg crossover soon" that's a " Hmmm yeah I dunno maybe some time in the far future...maybe a crossover but most probably we're gonna cast someone else".

>In AoS, they build a fresh new Helicarrier to use at Sokovia
No they don't they rebuild some stuff of the old one and prepare to get it out of storage. The "Theta Protocol" stuff was specifically written to set up for AoU with knowledge of that movie's script, so why would they randomly go completely against it?
>Also, I think Civil War contradicts what AoS says what the events of TWS take place.
I don't understand what you're saying here.

He dsnt even know what hes saying. Hes fucking retarded. TV and movie are canon they just dont openly acknowledge each other because of the lovers tiff.

They only do it in slight reference. Not fucking hard to understand.