Daisy found herself a big boy with a BWC

Just like Adam.

She has the face of a shark

I hope Chad doesn't stay with her. She can't have kids. Chad needs to impregnate Stacy.

>be a 10/10 chad
>have to settle for a barren ugly roastie

what the fuck is wrong with the world

She's not dating him anymore. He cucked and chucked her. She's dating some soyboy now.

She can't have kids?

She has a harmonious disorder (very difficult to get a child, you need make a very very tiring therapy, next to this it hurts when you have sex)

She is really ugly. And she is not even 30, imagine that stingray face in a few years.

>dating a xenomorph with a fivehead
Why is that poor guy doing that to himself?

I think she's she beautiful

A word of advice... think for yourself. Don't follow memes blindly

Why do you people always seem to focus on looks and ignore personality? You get bored of a girls looks after a while. It's her personality that keeps you coming back.

kek, I’m sure mudshark Daisy has a great personality and isn’t basic at all.

she seems really expressive and energetic in interviews...but thats 99% the coke.

How to get qt gf?

proof of her mudsharking?

who wouldn't want A MARINE

who the fuck cares about this average woman? why are you wasting your time even thinking about her?

God, she is acting like a 6 year old.

BARREN
A
R
R
E
N

Roasties just hating, just hide their posts.

she’s British

I didn't know Daisy Ridley had a role in Freakazoid! before she was in Star Wars.

who cowardly dodged deployment

Who says her personality is any better than her looks? She's on Disney's payroll, you're not allowed to see any side of her they don't want you to. All her social media posts and interviews are staged as fuck. For all we know she's got the personality of a plank.

Fake news
I’m pretty sure it says in her Disney contract that she’s only allowed to date black men

That picture is Adam Driver though.

sexxxy af

Sure. Personality. She must have a lot of it. Seeing that Rey is a bland robot with dead eyes.....

Victoria Beckham has the same disorder as her and has managed to shit out retardedly named kids.

Listen to me, or don't, it's up to you, but this is true:

My best friend (and, I KNOW you're going to jump on this and go, ohhhh suuuure user, but I'm being honest here) was in the same uni class as Daisy. They studied together in London, and he grew up around the Bucks area.

She's gay. It's like an open secret in the acting circles, just like Chris Evans is bi and Renner is a full blown (get it?) gayboi.

You don't have to believe me but she's gay and it'll come out right around the last Star Wars film. Maybe after it. It's going to be a /big/ marketing ploy.

Daisy denounces dick.

Ill remember this user. If not true ill hunt you down and hit you with a wet sock

Anyone else think she seems depressed? Like she knows after Star Wars she'll never work again?

I thought Posh Spice has PCOS and Daisy has endometriosis.

because the people posting these memes have never had a gf

Her personality in the movies or interviews doesn't have to match her personality in real life.

Are brits conscious?

maybe she will become a nurse in a ghetto hospital only because she loves to work

who's this spunk hunk?

the chad doggo

i dont know but he looks angry as shit

Do you think she named them while it child birth ??

this is her latest dick, she seems to have a preference kek

This is absolutely true. A 7/10 girl with personality is so much hotter than a super 10/10 stacy. I'm honestly not even attracted to the stupidity "hot" girls you see at clubs and shit. They're all shallow trash that know they're super hot so they're just looking for the richest, most "alpha male" guy with a big cock to fuck them and take care of them. Relationships like that usually last a few months and ends with the girl getting knocked up and the guy paying child support.

Keeping a cute girl is the highest order of king of the hill. There is like 7 Sup Forums fags hiding in that picture.

they ditch her as soon as they find out about her pussy

shes not attractive