Why does Sup Forums act like she's the hottest chick ever? She seems nice and likeable enough...

Why does Sup Forums act like she's the hottest chick ever? She seems nice and likeable enough, but she looks like that one girl who always starts conversations with you after uni class under some shitty pretense like if you did well on the assignments, and doesn't go away until you forcefully end the conversation 50 minutes into it (5 minutes into it the following occasions).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9QiHlEC22U
youtube.com/watch?v=r9-Anpo8AvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We don't like this Consumerist Cunt.

She's pretty adorable.

I yell at anyone who tries to follow me

>waifu fags autistically splerge over their waifu
shocking isn't it?

I like the kind of girls you describe... they make me feel like a Chad when I notice them really trying and I still ignore them.

Jenny a cute!

She does seem cute, but she's addicted to mass media, from what I've seen. Take away her phone and computer and giver her a good dicking and I'm sure she'd be a good wife.

>ask her what she's doing that weekend
>"n-nothing!"
>"ok"
Never gets old.

She has FAS

This.

She's got a cute face, hot body and the same sharp humor as RLM guys but I doubt any guys here would stick with her even if they got her. Sadly, looks like the popularity, new Hollywood friends and youtube/patreon money is making her another asshole youtuber and lazy AF.

She used to work at disneyland, make a weekly Screen Junkies video and make videos for her personal channel at the same time, now she's left the first 2 jobs and she makes maybe 1 rant video a week and I by twitter posts appears to wander around disneyland the other 6 days a week.

She's hot and smart but she gets excited mostly for Disneyland and My Little Pony stuff aimed at kids (and weird brony dudes she makes fun of) I'm positive no matter how great she'd be every guy here would break up with her at some point rather than be dragged to Disneyland for the 20th time in the same month. Ironically enough, it looks like she'd be way more tolerable to have as a funny friend.

2017!Jenny was shit, I hope 2016!Jenny comes back in 2018.

>She's got a cute face, hot body

Actually if anyone wants to fuck with her she seems insecure about her looks. One time I had the top comment on a YouTube video when I said she looks like an egg. She deleted it pretty quick

All the more reason not to bully her, fags.

>Women
>Being insecure about their looks
Water is wet, ice is cold, and shit stinks.

>watch her list of patrons at end of video
>90% male names

>weird brony dudes she makes fun of
There are videos of her bullying/mocking people? Please post.

She’s ugly enough that the wimpier guys on Sup Forums convince themselves they’d have a chance with her, so they throw their paychecks towards her and fantasize. It’s sad but also hilarious.

i like her honestly, she has a similar taste of humour as RLM but she is not as cynical as them so it is a nice contrast.

Oh and I see a lot of jew stuff for some reason, in her old tumblr she mentioned she was raised in a brand of Christianity I couldn't pronounce and went to a catholic college. Her ultra liberal bff is a super jew though.

This entire post is embarrassing. Seek help and stop masterbating and giving money to someone who will never know you exist.

>please don’t bully this egg-like creature on the internet
You realize that just makes more people want to make fun of her yolk filled self, right?

She doesn't do it as much now but she has a real problem with people disagreeing with her or shitting on Star Wars. Especially if the criticism has a speck of truth in it, that shit really bothers her.

merry christmas

I don't give her money and my girls got a better tits than hers, enjoy Christmas morning with your crusty pillow.

God bless you, and have a happy New Year.

Her my little pony review is a parody of bronies and she just mocks them on twitter, bitch move since those guys gave her her first youtube fame when she was making fan edits and voice overs of my little pony.

She shits on Rogue One a lot.

I think she's more cynical, the only positive videos she makes is about star wars and all her other videos are about stuff she's shitting on, RLM is harsh but they give credit where it's due when they like movies.

>another routine $100 Patreon donation was sucked from my bank account the very moment Max Landis was having his way with my sweet Jenny

She has an okay body but she also has a monstrous troll face.

Shits on Rogue One
Loves TFA
Shits on Rogue One
LOVES TLJ

>Jenny lost weight,makes a point of showing her toned ass in the intro, has on alot of makeup and keeps twirling her hair (which suddenly is always straightened)

youtube.com/watch?v=X9QiHlEC22U

wtf is she becoming a Stacy?

She has 1/6

Im one of them.

Id fuck jenny's butthole if she allowed me.

She was always a slut. She posted a pic where she wasn't wearing any pants on her twitter like a year ago

fpbp

bad post

post this pic you are referring to right now

LOL

>Max whispered Kylo Ren lines in her ear as he cleaved her from behind.

>She used to work at disneyland, make a weekly Screen Junkies video and make videos for her personal channel at the same time, now she's left the first 2 jobs and she makes maybe 1 rant video a week and I by twitter posts appears to wander around disneyland the other 6 days a week.

so you claim she "used to work at disneyland" but "quit and now spends all her time at disneyland"

Im gonna ignore the general cuckery of your post but I just wanted to post your buttmad she left a job at disneyland when she clearly she hasnt, as evidenced by the fact that shes there every day. Also, her patreon literaly states she still goes to work because she needs it.

Btw she only makes like 2000 a month on patreon. Thats like minimum wage salary, hardly anything to quit her dayjob for, which she clearly hasnt

>thin upper lip CHECK
>smooth philtrum CHECK
>flat midface CHECK
>short palpebral fissures CHECK

The only thing she doesn't have is Asian eyes but since as she is always wearing makeup it's hard to tell, her head is small when you see her next to other people, she's a 100% FAS baby.

Yeah...you're not a patreon sub to Jenny. I am.

Jenny was a VIP Tour Giude at Disneyland.

Yes, she did quit her job. A recent Patreon post talks about her unhappiness with patreon (and if patreon doesnt get there shit together) she will lose subs and may have to work again.

that looks like richard evans

>not fapping to thought of your waifu using your money while other men fuck her

thats like my dream scenario

She might have deleted or I'm shit at finding things. I swear on santa it's real it gets posted in Jenny threads sometimes sorry user

She's in love with the new star wars and says only people who like Rogue One don't like it.

Padme BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=r9-Anpo8AvY

I don't know, just looks like a white girl ass in baggy pants. That tight red dress she wore in the giant porg video would be a better example.

Jenny is objectively an 11/10.

She does have a nice body, if she want more Patreons then she might want to 'accidentally' show more off. Like that video where her dress was constantly falling off her shoulders.

as one of the incels that make up a vast majority of this site, can i just tell you to go fuck yourself.

even an ugly 4/10 like her wanting to talk to me would be amazing

You retarded, I thought we cleared all of you out of here? People work at Disneyland because they like DIsneyland, she makes way more money off youtube/Patreon so she just bought an annual pass and goes there without working there. All her old photos had her in a uniform working there, none none of the new ones do.

Patreons 2k, Youtube is another 1-2k, Disney pays $11-$12 and most people there don't get 40 hours a week unless it's the busy summer or holiday seasons. She tweeted about quitting her job there the day after she left in July, bunch of dudes were tweeting they were coming to Disneyland to find her, easier to find someone in a specific uniform than a random visitor.

Can copy and post that message here? I can't believe she's complaining because she might have to work for a living again, it's not like she's working full time on youtube videos.

I just saw this pic the other day. You can see her white undies.

THEN FRICKING POST IT

It's that face-blindness picture. The girl looks more like Narcissa than Jenny.

Sara Underwood is a former Playmate. She found some mild fame on AOTS.For well over a decade now, she has stopped posing nude, and just does IG-type shoots.A year ago she created a Patreon and hinted she would do nudity,I signed up for one month for $20 (which is btw the minimum pledge) I never sign up for such stuff, but I was doing it out of curiosity and cancelled after a couple of months. On the night she made it, she already had $30k pledged to her a month with around 800 patrons before she hid her monthly pledges. Today I checked her patreon randomly, and she has 3129 patrons now.Thats a rough estimate of $120k a month,and Im lowballing her, her $500+ tier is completely taken up, which means 20/3129 patrons pay her at least $500 or more a month

Anyways,as for the content (this was the first couple of months and what Ive seen from reviews)

>literally non-nude outtakes from her photoshoots
>she had a private snap where she would send nighttime selfies(i will admit, these were good, even if non-nude) but she then cancelled the snap after some of the non-nude snaps were "leaked"
>10 months later she hasnt returned to nudity, posted a single nude(see pic related)then flat-out told her private subscribers she will never do nudes again
>she only takes pics on her "nature trips", sometimes taking 3-4 weeks breaks from traveling where she doesnt post any content, recently took a 6-week hiatus
>literally is traveling around the world with her various bf's on free vacations
Mind you this money is just a background income shes getting for doing nothing she wasnt doing before, half the stuff on her private IG is on her public IG

Now,can someone explain to me why the fuck should i be mad at Jenny's measly patreon and why Sup Forums obsesses over it when there is a far more egregious/infuriating Sup Forums example of female privilege?At least jenny is genuine and contributes to a discussion and has some original theories and puts thought into her work

>and doesn't go away until you forcefully end the conversation 50 minutes into it (5 minutes into it the following occasions).

I usually just cum in their mouths and they tend to go off by themselves after that. Though, it usually gets repeated

POST!

Is it a selfie pic, what's it look like? Surprised she'd post something like that to a 95% male fanbase and it hasn't been reposted here a thousand times.

>now you get none

Kek. Shes telling them to go fuck themselves and theyre paying her for her to do so.

>Paying money to see a woman naked
>not even getting to fuck her
This is beyond pathetic

Going from my absolutely shit memory it was lower half of her face with a white t-shirt and no pants. You can only see a bit of leg but it's such a lewd pic especially bc it's Jenny

>Any girl that is not ugly, friendly and genuinely likes things I like is the hottest girl ever

Women these days set the bar so low it's not hard to see why people think like this

no no no no, theyre not even seeing her naked. Shes doing the exact same thing she was doing, only now shes getting paid an extra 6 figures monthly to do exactly what she was doing before. After months of hinting she "might" do nudity (mind you the internet is full of her full-frontal nudes from her playboy days, both videos and photos) she flat out told her followers "no nudes ever again"

Why did she have sex with Max Landis?

Holy fuck this is embarrassing, literally off yourself, you’re worthless hahaha

she is a cute girl next door type with a nice body, not an unattainable beauty. Im sure we all imagine fucking the consumerism out of her and unloading some common sense into that hot puss.

Because laziness is laziness be it for 2k or 120k, especially as Jenny makes it such a point to clarify she's not like those girls who show skin for money as stated in one of her ramble videos. Hell the patrons reward is the monthly ramble, one unedited video and she still forgets to make one every few months and the ones she does make are late half the time.

I remember when she said that as she got more money on patron she'd be able to leave her job and make more videos, well she left her job and makes as many if not fewer videos now.

The last two weeks of vids were fawning over The Last Jedi (I'm sure being invited to the premier helped) and reading a fanfic and making fun of it. I'm not outraged by people giving her at most $25 and most giving her $5 or $1, but the more money she gets the lazier she seems to have become, the less she interacts with her fans. That's going to comeback and bite her on the ass.

Ok....

Is jeni hot? No
Is jeni extremely fuckable? Hell yeah.
Would i marry jeni? No.
Would i gf jeni? No

Why not marry or gf? Seems like a lot of work....and probably has a feminist ideology, cant cook, dirty, no real fashion sense, i dont want to go to disneyland 159 times a year, has ugly friends...etc.

shes not hot shes cute and I want someone to go to disneyland and sperg with

An actually patreon like me.

I like her ramble videos. But i also feel that she needs to interact more with her patreons. Seems shelll just respond to one or two post then never again.

People moaning about her FAS face when in all honesty most of them would like to kiss her and play with her tight body.

I wonder if she has brown or pink nipples. I bet the nipples are small.

Damn.

>interacting with th e thirst

Wrrrrrrrong answa pal

personally i think her face is cute

She doesn't respond well to compliments either!

Jesus Christ this is embarrassing I hope you aren’t older than 15

i feel bad about doing this now, i was no true chad

>that one girl who always starts conversations with you after uni class under some shitty pretense like if you did well on the assignments, and doesn't go away until you forcefully end the conversation 50 minutes into it (5 minutes into it the following occasions).
these girls are the fucking worst. i don't give a shit if you think my history assigment was good Suzy, fuck right off

Yeah, well stuff like "show us your it's great" is a pretty creepy comment to begin with.

Yeah, she responds to slight sexual comments like this with more energy and anger than the ones where a guy will say he wants to fuck her all night.

that comeback sucked ass

they just thought you were cute my autistic friend, let them down gently

>these are the type of people you share a board with

Jenny and her friends politicizing the shit out of the 'me too' trend means she can't defend her buddy Max without incriminating herself as an 'alt-right misogynist trumpkin' I imagine Max isn't going to be doing her any professional favors because of her silence.

100 bucks says pink

Fucking uggo should be flattered that there are betas desperate enough to find her even remotely attractive.

Based Jenny shitting on the nerds and taking their shekels.

>t.Rick Montgomery
That wasn't a compliment, Rick. You actually could have joked with her the first reply she wrote was inviting it

It gets worse!

>Why does Sup Forums act like she's the hottest chick ever?
Because some of us know she's M2F trans, and it's funny to see oblivious people join in.

"you first rick" is pretty tame, even kind of playful. compare that to her response to anyone who doesn't agree with her extreme left wing politics. some dude said he didn't think that tumblers use of the word 'triggered' was respectful and she actually said that he didn't deserve to be her friend.

I'd give her a reason to tweet #MeToo if you catch my meaning

>Why does Sup Forums act like she's the hottest chick ever?
it's weird, Sup Forums obsesses over her, and even if they were attractive, they still wouldn't have a chance with her because she's a dyke. It's hilarious.

What did he think was gonna happen