Rip in peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQbSG0uQWDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

*crickets*

>rest in peace in peace

Good.

Maybe now people will stop using this old ass meme. Get with the times, grandpas.

I wish.

did he dieded in a shootout with the communists?

Well we already had a thread that went way past the post limit. We even relitigated meme magic and communism.

>being this new

Yeah no it won't.

>being this new

If only he had trademarked Pepe this would never have happened

Tell Wendy that.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
in peace

He was in a stoner comic from California. He had no way of knowing some Sup Forumstards would stumble upon the comic and take to it like flies on carrion. This site is the only reason he and Pepe are as famous as they are.

user giveth, and user taketh

Not canon to the Pepe timeline.

Bane-posting and it's coincidental connections to the German Wings plane crash revealed Grant Morrison style chaos magic to the boards. Thus begat Ebola chan and meme magic. The reappropriation of Pepe from the normies+anti-globalization sentiment+general dubs-posting, which has gone on forever+the proliferation of kek as a derivative of lol+the proliferation of cu.ck as an insult then the wordfilter which changed c.uck to kek+the discovery of the actual egyptian deity representing chaos=esoteric Kekism, an ironic shitposting chaos magic sigil used to transform American electoral politics. And the ADL, and the DNC night it hook line sinker. The unholy alliance with leddit killed the meme, but even that hasnt totally destroyed its meaning for me.

>Furie makes boys club
>Sadfrog becomes a lowkey chan meme
>then "Pepe" happens
>skyrockets higher out of furie's control, becomes a thing of its own
>Furie: THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! I'M IN CONTROL HERE!

What's the pepe timeline again?

cool now he's officially our thing

Someone post the infrographic.

Fuck off nigger, he created it, he can kill it.

no.

t. Furie

Memes dont die, they just get stale, doublenigger.

This one is pretty stale.

So if I try to post pepe, it won't work because he's dead.

My point.

Meme Pepe will live on, only the Furie literally who Pepe dies

I don't remember that line? Was that in the autobiography?

I beg to differ, on Sup Forums a few years ago there was a thread to choose the next meme to die by using gets, it was Mr. Skeltal, haven't seen it posted since except in homage and people trying to make others upset.
>lol its not dead see I just posted it

I bought Boys Club because of Sup Forums back in the day. I also bought that skeleton jelly comic by Mat Brinkman

Interdasting. I haven't been on Sup Forums in years. Too much noise to sift through for decent content.

I don't know your browsing habits but Mr. Skeltal shit still gets posted time to time.

Get outta here, Morrison

It'll be like posting trollface. You can, but why?

They die once they hit TV though. Ever hear of the Family Guy effect?

You know what I'd like?
Not people just ignoring this, no. That's too easy. Instead, people taking it to a weird next level as quality memes tend to go.

Like all the Pepe memes hereon show him with Xs in his eyes, a halo over head or like a translucent blue-white apparition. Step up the lore.

>Pepe the White

>Yes....Thats what they used to call me... Pepe the Green

It should be stale but the whole "hate meme" gave it new life and now the creator adding more salt keeps the flavor going.

F

Pepe will live on through memes.

How does he dies?

This?

I stopped browsing Sup Forums regularly a few months after that thread, but usage drastically dropped during that time
hmm my guess would be people who didn't browse Sup Forums at the time so they don't know he died, or people who didn't browse Sup Forums at all and found it by googling Sup Forums memes and trying to participate.

But whatever, I was under the impression that people who knew weren't going to seek out and tell people to stop using it, just if they knew it was dead then they wouldn't post it and wouldn't participate in it any more.

Some people were using "Mrs. Skeletal" in reference to Eugenia Cooney on /ic/ recently. First time I've seen in referenced in a while, though.

There's some debate over this, but I think good boy pepe came before poo poo pepe.

That's not new, she's been called that for a long time now

>this thread again

>mfw kek is unironically descended pepe tier

We've unleashed a monster

>this faggot again

Didn't we tell you to fuck off last thread?

Pepe has literally become a meme that refuses to die. That is mainly why the character has been in so much nonsense.

We don't need Pepe. We have Kek.

In order for it to be stale it needs to have become unfunny due to overuse and becoming mainstream. But the fact that its overuse resulted in it being associated with white supremacy and shunned by normalfags has resulted instead in it being simply the most well known non-mainstream meme, since the mainstream is unnecessarily afraid of it. That kind of laughable idiocy gives it new life. Also smug never gets stale.

Too bad the meme became unfunny a long time ago.

Does this Furie even read comics? Pepe will be back.

$0.10 have been deposited into your account

>If you find Pepe unfunny, you're a shill

(You)

This is bigger than any of you could possibly imagine.

You can't put the genie back in the bottle, it's already too late.

F

>I was just pretending to be retarded!

I miss the days when Pepe was just Sad Frog

It's a shame because the image of him that was taken up by assholes was some 4th-gen bootleg that doesn't even look much like Pepe in the first place. Landwolf sent him off proper, tho

>You can't put the genie back in the bottle,
Isn't that exactly how those stories go?
>It's an expression
Yes, but why? It's like someone making an expression like "You can't vacuum dust".
That's exactly what I'm going to do.

Sadly killing Pepe off won't change much, because some retards live & die by stupid pictures on the internet in 2017.

Congratulations Tumblr, you killed hate

DRUMPF BTFO

I remember when cuck was just a stupid bad pol and tv meme that wasn't funny at all, then Tumblr found out about it or something and the started getting mad at it so it became the coolest thing to call them cucks
As long as it makes someone mad it won't go away

Has someone storytimed this?

Also, make way for the superior version.

NO ONE CARED WHO IS WAS BEFORE I PUT ON THE SAAAUuUAUAUAUCE~
youtube.com/watch?v=oQbSG0uQWDk

>implying Matt Cuckrie has any say in the Pepe canon

Who wants to bet this will somehow become a meme itself

Even the Trump-like Pepe he created several months ago became its own minor meme. Just go to Sup Forums to see their reactions.

>he unholy alliance with leddit killed the meme
Not really. Trump killed the meme for everybody but Sup Forums and maybe /r9k/. Reddit is currently killing the Trump.

>Pepe canon

Autism.

More like
>Furie Makes Boys Club
>Feels Good Man becomes lowkey chan meme
>Feels Bad Man variant becomes more popular
>evolves into Feels and tfwguy
>tfw used largely for good and ironic feelings
>/r9k/ increasingly uses tfw for disdain for society and themselves
>More people find out Feels Good Man frog is called Pepe
>Pepe variants start being made
>Pepe variants get spread all over tumblr
>Furie is pretty cool with it, finds it encouraging that people like his character so much
>Sup Forums "reclaims" Pepe and names tfw guy Wojack
>Pepe used for Sup Forumslock ideology
>Becomes cult-like figure
>Wojack used to represent enemies and feelings of autistic anger
>Furie finds out that Pepe's being used as a Nazi symbol
>Tries to change it back
>Can't
>Sup Forums's kek posting gets picked up by Sup Forums
>/x/ and Sup Forums users turn Pepe into a meme god
>Pepe gets registered as a hate symbol
>Furie pulls an R. Crumb and breaks off ties by killing character
What a fall from grace

>implying what is dead can ever die

Where do you think we are right now?

>implying there aren't other frogs we can meme instead

Kek is eternal

I just want to discuss comics and cartoons. What happened to this place? Where did it all go so wrong?

fool. pepe first surpassed his creator, now that he's free from his mortal body he can ascend to the true meme God

>R.Crumb
What character did he kill off?

Meta posters like you happened

The plague is upon us.

The same thing that's happened to all of Sup Forums: retards flooding the site & ruining it for everybody, instead of fucking off.

Fritz the Cat, after Bakshi's movie got released. Crumb thought it was miserable
I actually think it's pretty good

Do I have to take down my framed painting or keep it up in memory?

You're partly responsible for your own suffering. It's because you're lazy. I blame the mods and janitors for being lazy too. Even then, this subject is technically Sup Forums-related.

>Character you create becomes popular with something you dont like
>Kill it in hopes others stop using him in the things you dont like
Christ what a faggot, he should die as well.

Sure thing, Matt.

Old users left, new users moved in, Sup Forums got made to contain political shitposting, and here we are

Silly, Matt. Everybody knows that the only way to kill Pepe for real is to offer 20 souls of virgin girls (male) to Moloch.

>he should die because his creation is being abused by manchildren

(You)

Fuck that Pepe. That was clearly Earth 0 Pepe. The Pepe that gets posted on Sup Forums is Earth 1 Pepe.

Imagine how much money he would be making now if he had embraced Pepe instead of throwing a whiny liberal tantrum.

Jesus has been dead for 2000 years and you won't see people taking down their paintings of him any time soon.

No, he should die because he's a spineless faggot who despite "hating" what autists of internet did with his creation still rides their coattails to raise for 3 minutes of fame.

The left wins again

>manchildren
Hillary may be a lot of things, but I'm like 80% sure she's not a man.

True. True.

I doubt the guy is gonna lose any sleep over that.

>riding their coattails

How so, because he just killed him off.

>muh Hillary

Go back