Can't wait for the Turkish Steven Universe ripoff!

Can't wait for the Turkish Steven Universe ripoff!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUvqrr-Srpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This isn't Turkish, dummy, and certainly not Russian. It's Tatar.

This looks more like Gravity Falls than Steven Universe.

>Gravity Falls with no Mabel

This has potential

ha ha ha, the other 3 characters are holding the letters upside down

>no Mabel
>kek
>kekeke
>kekekekekek
Oh, there is a Mabel alright — that character is his LOVE INTEREST.

Do they even have log cabins in turkey?

What's the story about?

No, the joke is that he confuses that thing he's holding with an "e", it's actually a wacky Tatar letter and he is now holding it properly.

Looks more like Brickleberry

>This looks more like Gravity Falls than Steven Universe.
read the filename

And this isn't the first attempt, though it is a lot more blatant. There was another show that was basically 3 Mabels and Peridot

youtube.com/watch?v=TUvqrr-Srpw

Tatar boy has an "F" in Tatar Language (it's actually a problem in Tatarstan as Russian is a second official language and a lot of kids just don't give a shit about their ancestral language. So his family sends him to his grandma in a small Tatar village where everyone speaks Tatar.

The village is Not!Gravity Falls.

Which is a shame since it has some pretty good design and animation. If only they tried to be original instead of cobbling their premise out of existing popular cartoons it might be great.

But yeah, OP's shit is just Graviti Fallsovich

>)
>Do they even have log cabins in turkey?

in jail, they are called your ass

No, Turks have destroyed every semblance of the magnificent Byzantine civilization and are living in mud huts.

But this is a Tatar cartoon, and Tatarstan is a state in the Russian Federation. So of course they have log cabins.

Well in place of Mabel, they have a Mabel/Pacific/Wendy fusion
>Pacifica's hair
>Mabel's clothes
>Wendy's older, creepier slav boyfriend.

>Dipper is in love with Mabel and tries to NtR her away from Robbie
I hope that tween pussy is worth it after being broken-in by teen dick.

If they can produce a cartoon, what's your excuse?

>what's your excuse?
I don't want to.

Damn it, mom, get off my back!

I'm German and Germans can't animate stuff. I'm better off writing a childrens book because there is an actual market for it and getting your own book is extremly easy around here, even Minecraft fanfics manage to get printed by large printing companies.

as in the fish sauce?

No, fish sauce and tartar sauce are completely different things. Were you even here on April 1??

Thats because our ((())) controlled media doesn't allow creative freedom anymore. They only go for save money, animation is to risky thats why germans only produce US imitates.
They are moving to 3D now so that is at least a little something. I hope we finaly return back to the glorius days.
And then we invade poland

Okay I'll bite. What is this?

A Russian magical girl cartoon. Three girls (who already have magical powers) move to a small rural town that's full of mythical creatures, the fourth (who is a rapper) is a local. It's a mix of Winx Club and Gravity falls.