Reminder that Akko is a Marvelfag

Reminder that Akko is a Marvelfag

Those are some short arms

>LWA is now Sup Forums
Please no, it's shitty enough on Sup Forums

Like most Japs that wear clothes with American/English brands/words/phrases she probably has little to no idea what it means and just thinks it looks cool.

Trigger loves the shit out of marvel though

If I pull them off will she be embarrassed

Literally who? Maybe you'd be better off discussing that on Sup Forums.

HAHa those sneakers , japs are catching on to nigger wear I'm pretty sure the weabos are getting confused day by day as society becomes more accepting. I love it.

At least they have good taste with X Statix

Of course she is, they have Doctor Strange.

She really is the worst witch

The author of Boku no Hero Academia is also a Marvelfag

No one in Japan seems to like DC, Marvel is way more popular.

Japan loves marvel thanks to stuff like MvC and spidey's super hentai show. Kojima wanked all over civil war.

>No one outside of Sup Forums seems to like DC, Marvel is way more popular.
ftfy

Kojima wanks over most western action movies. What do you think Solid Snake's entire character is a reference to before the PS1 game?

Just like everyone else with a brain

Yeah, kinda. Makes you wonder if they actually read the books or if it's just pure movie fandom. Wonder how they are receiving the current arcs (considering they are heavily criticized in the west and pretty much everywhere in the planet)?

Well no shit. Supaidaaman motherfucking INVENTED toku. Japan owes a massive chunk of their entertainment industry to Marvel.

A lot of it the examples that come to mind predate the MCU at least. Hell, Spider-man had a manga back in the 70s.

Sells indicates the contrary.

Cap has a good bunch of doujins. They use MCU Cap but also have villains like Doom fucking him. Since they love Spidey and highschool stuff maybe holland's Spidey will get tons of lewd art as well. Hope someone scans that baby groot doujin too AWWWWRIGHTTTT

Marvel does a better job of marketing themselves in Japan, it's no surprise.

They have a longer story with Marvel

>Supaidaa-Man Toku show
>Marvel vs. Capcom series
>Most superhero movies since the 2000s are Marvel

Are you okay?