Post pictures of the smartest being in five galaxies

Oops, wrong picture.

This fine lass right here

>finds uncropped pic
>immediate regret

Regret? It's a quality picture. I've fapped to it like 20 times.

So what does make you smart if not the ability to solve problems and accomplish tasks?

Sure, April is hot. But geez, those fucking turtle faces

Why has Ben 10 rebooted like six times? It's an identical plot with different art style every time. How do they keep selling this to the network?

>The smartest being in five galaxies.

And only those five galaxies with one of them being The Milky Way Galaxy.

We Terachnoids have been voted the smartest beings in the UNIVERSE for well over 3,000 years and were one of the races that built the IRIS supercomputer!

>How do they keep selling this to the network?
By making boatloads of cash.

>tfw they make a joke about the changing art styles.

Can he be the dumbest creature in a different galaxy?

Link?

If is any indication, yes.

Is that character really just an over the top R63 Steve Urkel?

I'm serious here because from the art style it looks like official Marvel comics material but what's portrayed in it looks like a desperate SJW attempt at genderbending as many 90's nerd tropes together as possible

It's also extremely popular in China.

Most people can do that, doing that is worth shit
Without the creativity to come up with solutions to problems that don't exist yet or that nobody else can see or the hability to learn anything fast and we'll enough to be useful
Intelligence is not one single thing. Learning fast is useless if you can't do anything with what you learned, thinking of solutions is useless if you don't know how to actually make them and being able to solve and both are useless if you aren't creative enough to beat everyone else in the market and you end up outperformed or out priced

The crazy political people are the first to completely forget how is it like to be a kid, that's why Steven universe is so popular with them and they think it's an accurate portrayal of a little kid since little kids are perfect and pure and haven't been tainted by society in their minds while in reality little kids are born selfish and are unable to not be selfish until age five at Wich point you better socialize them fast with other kids or else they won't be able to overcome that selfishness and will develop a massive ego

I don't understand the contraption

It's only been rebooted once dafuq are you on?

>'Solving' a puzzle with no solution

I don't understand how that makes her the smartest

>look at me, I just read a summary of the Fountainhead and I'm still going through my middle school cynicism phase. Children are evil and happy things are bad. I'm gonna go jerk off to Fight Club now.

>little kids are born selfish and are unable to not be selfish until age five

Steven is fourteen, so why the fuck do you think this applies.

>finds uncropped pic
>laughs

So who was it that socialized him to not be selfish? Garnet? Amethyst? PEARL?

He has the emotional maturity of an 8 year old.

When was this?

I would kill to nut inside april

t.aku

his fucking dad

Universe vs. Tennyson,

Try smartest being in every conceivable universe biiiii*belch*tttttch

Do you think Rick has met Paradox?