When will someone post Secret Empire FCBD

I couldn't make it to FCBD and can't find this issue of secret empire online. Help!!! someone post it here please.

>being this cucked

there was a storytime on Sup Forums so go back there

I can't find anything on Sup Forums. Any help to find it, please?

It's being storytimed here
There's also #1

I might as well post it then

Hail Hydra motherfuckers

Not sure how Jane, Wanda and Vision are defeated here.

So who's fighting who? How are the heroes getting defeated? I'm confused.

And here's the money shot.
There's a Spider-Man story after this, but I haven't seen it anywhere. And of course, there's a second Marvel FCBD with GotG and Defenders.

Wnada and Vision are presumably attacking their own forces (eg. they're being mid-controlled in some way), and the Hydra villains are doing the rest.

I see Spencer continues to value the comics equivalent of bait over decent storytelling.

And Rich is saying a big name hero will go Hydra of his own free will in #3, and given is prominence in the Promo's and covers I think it'll be Peter Parker.

What the fuck is going on?

Chthon?
Ultron?

No explanation.

Spencer you lazy hack.

Okay so Cap did something to make Jane vanish which also, judging by how unsurprised Cap, made Cap able to use the hammer.

Where are Chthon and Ultron then?

please storytime defenders

Norrin Radical took the pictures. He's over in this thread:

>People are gonna pay money for this.

So have they conquered the world or just America? And where are the other Nation Themed and Global Heroes?

U.S.Agent would go beserk over Steve becoming openly Facist, Captain Britain is a heavy hitter who wasnt amoung the Space Heroes fighting the chitari and would doubtless help the resistance, etc.

thanks

Thank you

Who are the two people in the middle of the second white stripe? I guess the dude is Bucky, and... Sharon Carter? Doesn't look old enough, though, and there's no reason for Emma to be there.

They seem to have only conquered America and Sokovia so far. They signed a treaty with Madripoor and solicits show that Atlantis and Hydra have a truce.
Captain America: Sam Wilson establishes that USAgent has been MIA for a while, the implication being that Captain Hydra took him out of the picture, I'm sure it'll get explained. Don't know about Captain Britain.

Those are Sharon and Bucky, indeed. The other ones are Sam Wilson and Carl Danvers.

Yeah, USAgent is either dead or Steven captured him, but Spencer will probably bring him back during the event. I'd say to not expect Captain Britain to show up due to Ultimates, but Ewing already said to not expect him to show up anytime soon, right? So Spencer might be able to use him.

Thanks for fixing rotation.

USAvengers has some of the team trapped in Europe and teaming up with the team from Contest of Champions

Captain Britain is appearing in US Avengers in a tie in to this event.

Where's Gorgon? I would have a much easier time buying that Hydra could beat all these guys if he were there.

Wanda and Pietro there are both being defeated by the Hydra dick.

not enough Nazi ties and having asians on the evil HYDRA council would make them not look like white supremacists

user, Gorgon is in fact part of the Hydra High Council, he joined months ago. He was right there in issue 1 of Secret Empire.

Elisa/Madame Hydra is the only person who knows what Kobik did in Steve's head.

She's the real villain.

seems like the mutants have carved out their own territory on the west coast somewhere too

Can someone story time the all new guardians of the galaxy story? My store was all out.

It's probably Madame Hydra taking out the big guns. Or maybe Baron Mordo.

Zemo having an orgasm there, probably wants Steve's hand to touch his dick the same way it's touching Mjolnir's handle.

>Free Comic Book Day

I gotta admit, I fucking loved that left page. It always gives me chills when the villains show up and do their badass pose to the heroes.

Look at how fucking smug Zemo is. He's lovin' this.

>not even Spencer and Marvel knew what to do so they opted to confuse the readers instead

Retailers still have to pay for their shipping...

A lot of the shops I went to today had YUGE stacks of Secret Empire sitting on their shelves untouched, even by midday

You went to multiple shops just to gawk at how many unpurchased comics they have? You might be a touch obsessed there, user.

Touch obsessed or a liar.

Wanda will soon know.

Chthon will blab or let slip.

>using the panel that went viral as the cover
Jesus they're not even trying to hide it anymore

Brevoort or Alonso straight up said they like anger and controversy like 2 years ago user