When will Sup Forums apologize to based Zack...

When will Sup Forums apologize to based Zack, realize that most of the defects of BvS and JL were studio meddling beyond his control, and help him return to bring capeshit to an golden age of capekino?

now that Star Wars has BTFO itself, how long until Marvel implodes, and based Zack returns to save the genre once and for all?

>Star Wars has BTFO itself
Because they tried desconstruction of Iconic characters, Zack Snyder style.

>could have gotten an awesome grim dark DCEU with based Zack at the helm
>studio meddling, marvel drones and soyboys destroyed any resemblance of something new in an already stale genre
>instead we get more formula x marvel movies and shit like TLJ from Disney
just end it all

I watched Man of Steel last night and boy oh boy, it was worse than I remember, I don't think that I've ever a watched a worse directed movie, he really doesn't have a clue.

Zack is never making a DC movie again

Marvel brainlet detected. Man of kino was absolute pleb filter.

You're saying if WB sacks its execs, and chooses someone to co decide the entire direction of the DCEU without exec meddling, based Zack wouldn't return from the ashes? WB is desperate, they're realizing they need a Kevin Feige (?) to plan its universe instead of sperging out and shitting Joss Whedon shitfests.

>Marvel brainlet detected
Typical manbaby comeback, I treat all movies equally and Snyder has proved movie after movie, that he is unfit to be a director.

When will we see again a masterpiece like pic related?

I want Zack on a Dragonball movie...or live action Akira.

This.

DC tried to have Geoff Johns as a Kevin Feige type of figure but it hasn't worked out. As much as influence and knowledge he has about comics, Johns still comes from the comic book world and the filmmaking process is different.

It's actually pretty hard to find a guy like Kevin Feige, someone who was a hardcore comic book fan as a kid, but also someone who understands the way the filmmaking industry works and why you can some things in comics but they don't work in live action and vice versa.

>Look, these scenes look like random renaissance paintings I googled
>that means the movie is good

Imagine being this much of a brainlet. Snyder got his start doing music videos and took the wild jump to being a director and has never made a well received movie. He gets work because he married a producer.

money can still be made off the universe. Superman in JL, weird mouth aside, was one of the redeeming qualities of JL, which the fans have showed interest in another superman movie. There is still money to be made, WB can still pull a hail mary and pull bring a kevine feige. I read somewhere that the rumors that WB hated Zack and wanted him out was also untrue, that Zack was still very much valued at the studio. Capekino renaissance is still possible IMO.

>300
>Watchmen
>Sucker Punch (Director's Cut)
>Man of Steel
>Dawn of Justice

All masterpieces, with an unique style (that you can like or not but you cant deny). What are you even talking about?

His weakest movie its probably its debut one, but i'm biased here because i dont like the zombie runner type (Romero's fan here)

samefag, samefag everywhere

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

MoS and BvS were both high quality movies and the criticism it received was among the dumbest and most gay in ages (MUH DESTROYED BUILDINGS, MUH MARTHA)

he was a director with potential and could deliver great movies next to competent writers. Too bad he became the target for some gay vendetta or something. The criticism for MoS and BvS has been the most dumb and idiotic in ages (Muh buildings, muh martha)

>now that Star Wars has BTFO itself
Nice try but true Zack snyder fans love TLJ

/thread
They use simliar tones and vision

>If there's just a 1% chance he goes rogue, he has to be stopped
>dream sequence that predicts steppenwolf's armies before Justice League, implying it could have real predictions
>Superman directly threatens batman
>superman brings the fight to Earth and got millions killed
>entire legal sequences showing that humanity is merely got lucky that this alien shared their moral values and didn't decide to rule them

>MARTHA
>OUR MOMMIES ARE BOTH NAMED MARTHA, A VERY COMMON NAME, GUESS WE THROW THAT ALL OUT THE WINDOW NOW

I genuinely think that DC is paying shills at this point.

user, don't listen to those faggots, they were all good films (300 hasn't aged well though)

>implying that this is not a MCU falseflag
Even Johns openly bashed snyder bullshit at this point

don't forget

>Justice league builds up to only a team being able to defeat Steppenwolf
>once superman is on their side, he stops him by himself, defeating the purpose of the justice league

>I want Zack on a Dragonball movie
If that ever happens, I will hunt you down, and I will do unspeakable things to your body.

Hi OP

Clearly you don't know anything about film since you have awful taste, all those movies are terrible, and instead of getting better as time goes by he's getting worse.

Is it really surprising that the most powerful director in the world should be a figure of controversy?

pointless snark and snide

>If there's just a 1% chance he goes rogue, he has to be stopped
This logic is obviously flawed, Superman saved people for a year and a half. Movie even reveals Batman is broken due to Robin's murder taking its toll (him not killing the joker in 20 years)
>dream sequence that predicts steppenwolf's armies before Justice League, implying it could have real predictions
Knightmare was to show if Superman truly did lose his connection to humanity (him implied as a pawn of Apokolips)
>Superman directly threatens batman
I suppose you're talking about when Superman tells him to bury the bat? the scene where he kills almost a dozen men to steal what superman only saw as private property?
>superman brings the fight to Earth and got millions killed
Wow, superman sure knew what he was doing by activating a beacon with the only thing his kryptonian parents left him, in order to discover his heritage.
>entire legal sequences showing that humanity is merely got lucky that this alien shared their moral values and didn't decide to rule them
No, entire legal sequence showed Luthor's plots and manipulations to turn the world against superman, so he would lose the support of all those that saw him as a symbol of hope/god

>MARTHA
Entire scene was Batman realizing that blind rage and hatred lead him to become the exact thing that triggered his fight against crime, a random murder machine. Hearing Martha reminded him of his loss, and that he was perpetuating it, becoming the very evil he fought, finding himself.

It's like these fucks actively look to exploit the littlest detail to make the movie look bad.

>MUH MARTHA

pointless and stupid and deliberately obtuse criticism

>>I genuinely think that DC is paying shills at this point.

I'm not sure if DC ever tried to copy this Marvel strategy

>awful taste
>you kno nothing

One can be competent but with awful taste or have a good taste without understanding anything about movies due to the fact the "taste" is something personal. You're a faggot without arguments.

Sucker Punch turned against him the whole progressive infested media.