Fuck you guys it was good General

Do you fuckers like anything decent?

Other urls found in this thread:

collective-evolution.com/2017/03/03/elitist-george-soros-most-concerning-investments-netflix-google-more/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How does this have 30% critic and 89% audience score on RT?

Are the (((critics))) lying again?

Should i watch this? I like scifi in general

I think what we should say instead of "is good" is "I liked it".

I liked it. It might not be good, but I liked it.

>forcing yourself to watch shitty max landis movies just to be contrarian
lmaoooo

the "top critics" at RT are mouthbreathers that suck off all major movies for please don't fire and replace me points and try to shit on smaller lesser known releases in order to trick their gullible readers into thinking they have credibility

Wait aren't Orcs meant to be Blacks and Elves are meant to be Whites and it's thinly veiled story about MUH RACISM?

Shouldn't Sup Forums hates this? And shouldn't the critics love this?

Actually I'm so contrarian that I've been looking forward to this movie for a while.
Hardly forcing myself.

of course you fags it's like this shit because everyone else hates. I fucking switched it off and deleted it the moment I saw that elves live in rich neighbourhoods because they're white and orcs live on shitty ghettos because they're black. contrarianism was really a fucking mistake.

Hey guys, forcefeed yourself this pile of shit to own the libs.

Just because some Sup Forums rhetoric gets spammed here, doesn't make the place a Sup Forums colony. They're like any other minority screaming for attention.

Elves are Jews

this is the equivalent of that guy who went to trump tower and ordered a well done steak and put ketchup on it because he thought the only people who said eating rubbery overcooked garbage with ketchup were liberals

>decent
Is this suppose to be a merit? Decently shit, more like.
>depict elves being superhumans who can easily take out an entire SWAT squad
>then the writing flips on a dime and the elves can't eliminate 2 cops
>close quarter combat for no reason, letting them live, etc
Contrived garbage for the easily impressed netflix drone.

Is there a nonshitty jpg of this chart so you can actually read it?

because it gives a big fuck you to the sjw crowd.
they went in expect an allegory where like orcs are black, elves are white, shit like that
turns out the movie doesn't have anything like that at all and if anything is more or less saying fuck you to white guilt
"why should I give a fuck about something someone's people did in the past" will smith actually says

meaning who gives a fuck about slavery. so SJW critics got pissed off and said the movie was confusing.

I'm sorry what?

>aren't Orcs meant to be Blacks and Elves are meant to be Whites
Nope.I don't remember Blacks joining in droves to fight on Hitler's side.I also don't remember all whites being filthy rich.

Did you see any elf trash in the movie?No you didn't. The only elf that was scruffy looking was the one on the run from the big bad.

This movie is not about race.

When will Netflix remove it, now that Fag Landis is a literal rapist?

Is the punisher any good? I'm not a big comic fan or anything

You both have an extremely shallow reading of the movie. What happened in the past plays a major role in the movie and the prejudices shape the entire fucking world, but both Will and the Orc are just trying to make the world better.

nope. SJW critics got pissed off about it. Orcs are orcs. Elves are elves. there is no analogy other than orcs did something a long time ago and shouldn't be held accountable for their ancestors.

So maybe orcs and white guilt. that's it.

.... you are retarded
"turns out the movie doesn't have anything like that at all and if anything is more or less saying fuck you to white guilt
"why should I give a fuck about something someone's people did in the past" will smith actually says

meaning who gives a fuck about slavery. so SJW critics got pissed off and said the movie was confusing."

That's exactly what I said. The only real message in the movie is the past is the past. If someones ancestor did something horrible in the past, it shouldn't be held against them.

you fucking moron

>soros funded muh white privilege with orcs and elves movie
>"how do we get young whites and white male nerds to watch it?"
>"have critics and gg literally whos tell them not to"
>Sup Forums goes on to defend the movie and now loves max landis

really makes you think

Critics don't like it because a woman is technically a villain in it and blacks are just as racist toward orcs as white people are.

Its just shilled by a few retards here. The movie actually is pretty bad from a technical standpoint. The acting is garbage. The story is lame and predictable.

>a few retards
>been having Bright generals with hundreds of unique posters
try again mousecuck

Did Soros really fund it? Can you prove this?

Critics are stupid.
Someone post a webm of the thug getting imploded by the wand.

collective-evolution.com/2017/03/03/elitist-george-soros-most-concerning-investments-netflix-google-more/

You're a fucking idiot on the other end of the spectrum. Will Smith tries to ignore the past but it has shaped the world and if he had ignored the past they would have tried to take the elf to the hospital instead of acknowledging the prophecy and she would have died and they would have lost the wand.

The fact that you think it means fuck slavery shows how shallow you want the movie to be.

loved the visuals

>George Soros reported at the end of 2015 that he owns 317,534 Netflix shares, which has an estimated worth of $32.79 million
>Netflix market cap: $84 billion
>0.00039035714 percent

loved the lore, the narration was super awkward, enjoyed the movie

yeah im sure he moved 18 billion out of his own fortune to his ngo for no reason and everything is definitely always above board when it comes to the business dealings of subversive billionaires...

the shills are so desperate to make people hate this movie that they're trying to pull a reverse psychology act by acting like Sup Forums

>m-m-muh Soros boogeyman owns everything in the world!
nigger, you're too young to remember we went through this dance with muh rothschilds for the longest time before the election

Are you talking about Trump now?

ur mum, jk shes an absolute slag

>acting like Sup Forums
I've noticed that.I want Trump impeached and republicans out of the house and i loved this movie. What makes people think that only trumptards could like this movie?

PROTECT HIS SMILE

>>muh white privilege with orcs and elves movie
Did you even watch the movie?

you are shill that reverses reverse psyhology by reversing psyholgy

Was there anything he could have done to prevent his partner from being shot?

No, he fucked up by lying about how the guy got away

I´m not impressed . Bright is a rehash of a 90´s TV show, just replacing aliens for random generic MMO creatures. Even main characters are same. Two cops: one noble and naive and a racist human who hates his partner.