Why do people have such hate boners for SU? It's a fun show, with good songs and an actual coherent continuous plot. >

Why do people have such hate boners for SU? It's a fun show, with good songs and an actual coherent continuous plot. >youtu.be/LlqEvkhl0So

Because its popular. The more attention a show gets, statistically you will have more people reacting to it that dont like it, and feel the need to bring it down a notch in the face of all the attention.
SU is not unique here.

We don't really hate it, we're just being snarky, we watch every episode religiously.

>tfw started watching SU in late 2013
>tfw was extremely upset that Sup Forums didn't talk about it
>tfw was trying to make it as much popular as possible here
Somebody please go back in time and shoot me

why would you intentionally post E;R on our board of peace

>tfw Samurai Jack is announced forfinal season
>tfw Sup Forums seems genuinely excited and in agreement for once
>tfw i cant wait to talk to my pals about my old fAvorite childhood show

ER is a clearly a closeted fan

I think the fandom is more annoying than the show itself. Show isnt going anywhere either

Plot Twist: He is E;R

I hate it because I love it.
I got into SU because it's fun and the characters are awesome. But now it's just getting worse and worse. Lapis and Peridot are awful and easily the worst part of the show, the pacing is off and there is weird, shitty nonsense filler. It's a big mess now and it feels like the crew just stopped giving a fuck a while ago and now wants to finish the show as quick as possible. Fuck that.

This

This guy gets it.

The second something gets popular, it'll start to get some pretty hardcore hate on Sup Forums. Even if just a few months prior a couple people were like, "Hey, y'know this is pretty good!" the second it hits mainstream popularity Sup Forums needs it to be 100% perfection to avoid hate and ire.

On the brightside, at least if it's hated and derided, Sup Forums will talk about it. We rarely seem to discuss things we actually enjoy.

>It's a fun show, with good songs and an actual coherent continuous plot
The reason, is that you're using the wrong word. It's not "It's" it's "was". WAS a fun show, with good songs and an actual coherent continuous plot. WAS.

latest stevenbomb was pretty damn good. even the "filler."

The good lars was my favourite episode from the latest bomb. Lars was really relatable in that episode.

Agreed, that was a great episode

I hate the inconsistent art style and the faggot bomb format.

yeah if they could just fucking release new episodes like idk every other fucking show on tv then I would be way happier

> Good songs

The songs are one of the worst parts...

They're all so unerringly cringe-worthy...

Its hated on because its trash. It introduces concepts that it doesnt build on or ignores in favor of some new concept.
Its inconsistent in its story telling, pacing and even Its animation.

Its past 100 episodes and theres still so much that shouldve been answered by now but isnt, probably because Rebecca sugar and co. dont know or care about what theyre doing.

I think the pacing wouldn't seem nearly as bad if there wasn't so long between each episode. It sucks when you wait months for a new episode to see some story progression and it's just town hijinks. If there was a new episode every week, it would be fine.

Its too faggy

This