Were these guys the Knights of Ren?

Were these guys the Knights of Ren?

Unofficially yes/maybe

Officially we won't know until Episode IX

No. What gave you this impression?

>le tampon man

mfw can't tell if those are the actual guys from the movie or just action figures

we will never know, this trilogy doesnt like answering its own questions

Who gives a shit? That's like asking if Johnny actually hit his gf in 'The Room'

I guess I just assumed, especially when I saw their weapons, which seemed like Lightsaber-esque weapons.

>each has a different weapon so that they could make more toys
shameless

What else would the other disciples do other than to serve Snoke/follow Kylo? The Knights of Ren were only mentioned briefly so far and with these guys dead, whoever is in charge could just write them off the story if they wanted to.

why didn't they just make their armor out of the same stuff as their weapons? then they'd be invulnerable to lighstabers.

No. We haven't seen any of the other children Kylo took from Luke's pedo village. We don't even know how many there are or why they didn't bother to help Kylo in destroying the rebels. I assume we'll find out in the next movie.

might be i dont remember it right, but it seemed like one of them blocked a lightsaber with his forearm.

I still don't get what the fuck is Knights of Ren
go fuck youself JJ and rian

Rian hasn't actually watched TFA so nope

One of them has an artillery aiming post, the creativity is off the charts

I think he had his own weapon wrapped around his arm to reel Rey in.

They look stupid as fuck, looks like b tier cosplay.

kek

No, the knights of ren had lightsabers

It was a stupid ass idea anyways. Sith only have a master and an apprentice. None of this entourage bullshit.

These new movies are trash and I'm never watching the last one. Force phone calls and holograms? Fuck that shit

No they were the niggers of Sup Forums

What were they thinking

that would mean his weapon does no damage on contact, so what is the point of it?

To be fair Palpatine also has bunch of apprentice, right?

Nah. Maul was replaced because he was *thought* to be killed by Obi-Wan on Naboo, Dooku was only a placeholder and a temporary one until Sidious could get Anakin. After the Jedi are destroyed he has entire new organizations of dark siders like ex-Jedi becoming the Inquisitors, Prophets of the Dark Side, Emperor's Hands, and the elite Royal Guard even being trained in the Force but he only ever kept Vader as his only Sith apprentice.

They aren't Sith

Snoke is just some retard fanboy of the Sith, not an actual Sith.

They are a less cool remix of the red guys from RotJ with a shitty fight scene. A shame since having the Knights of Ren in the throne room wouldve actually been cool.