V > IV > VI > VII > R1 > I > III > II = VIII

V > IV > VI > VII > R1 > I > III > II = VIII

You literally cannot refute this.

Switch R1 with VII, and I agree.

Switch VII with III and we're in agreement.

Replying to a thread announcing that you've saged or reported it is a rule violation.

5 > 4 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 7 > 2 > R1 > 8

I cant.
people who compile lists of the quality of Star Wars movies are 100% autistic.

>putting 3 that high
I don't understand why this board loves it so much. It's fucking awful. Have you watched it recently?

Why is it awful?

Pretty good ranking, but I would drop VII below III

I can. If you got any nuwars in your count, you should have been aborted. Period.

>5>4
plebbit status detected

It's actually 4 > 5 > 6 > 3 > (R1) > 2 > 1 > 7 > 8

III > V > IV > VII > I > VIII > VI > II

imo

IV > V > VI = VII = VIII > R1

They're all very close though.

>terrible CGI
>entire "film" was shot digitally on a soundstage in front of a green screen
>practical effects, sets, and on-location shots are nearly absent at this point
>wooden acting
>literally feels like the characters are reading a teleprompter at times
>entire first act is retarded and pointless
>General Greivous feels like a character from a video game
>Anakin's turn is completely hamfisted and unbelievable
>goes from igniting his lightsaber to kill Sheev because he suspects that he's the sith lord they've been looking for to murdering children in like 10 minutes
>mentions midichlorians again
>somehow manages to be dumber than The Phantom Menace this time, implying that Anakin was conceived by the force
>more terrible love dialogue
>"You're so beautiful."
>"Only because I'm so love."
>"No, I'm so in love with you."
>"So love has blinded you?"
>every single conversation between characters is in shot-reverse shot while they walk slowly in front of a CGI background
>the last lightsaber duel is the most over-choreographed flashy mess in the entire prequel trilogy and goes on so long that it actually gets boring
>Chewbacca's tarzan yell
>Vader's "NOOOOOOOOOO!" at the end
I could go on all day. Fuck this movie.

IV > V > VI = VII = R1 > VIII > I > II = III

>III over VII
>II over anything besides VIII
>calling other people plebs

6>4>5>7>3>8>R1>2>1

anyone who says otherwise is a contrarian edge lord

>Empire is the worst of the original trilogy
>Return is the best
>calls other people edgy

V > IV > R1 > VIII > III > VI > VII > I > II

>5 > 4
Is there a more pleb opinion?

Yes. Liking Revenge Of The Sith.

III = V > IV = VI > I > R1 = VII > II > shit > power gap > more shit > VIII.

>all these faglets ranking III so high
never understood this meme
quite literally the same shit as II

See How can you defend this shit? It suffers from most of the problems present in Attack Of The Clones.

5 > 4 > 3 > 6 > R1 > 1 > 2 > 7 > 8

>Disney retards on full on damage control now

>III is shit
>that means he likes the new shit!
prequelfags, everyone

I'm not a fucking shill. The Last Jedi is worse than III, but about as bad as II. I think those three movies are the worst the franchise has to offer.

its not working Mousecuck

>I'm not a shill
I'm believe you

But III is the best prequel and VII and VIII are objectively worst than the prequels.

Nu Wars are garbage.
Nothing fucking happens in 8, literally nothing. It starts and ends with the same repetition of 7; Resistance being chased, Resistance being cornered, Resistance fleeing again. Also add in the most cringe inducing dialogue and it makes the PT look good despite its own issues with lines and acting.

Fuck you III is kino.

I think I'm done with Star Wars. The Sequel Trilogy isn't just bad, its hamfisted, creatively uninspired, absolutely bankrupted trash that needs to die in a dumpster fire. I hated how much TFA was a literal rehash of ANH with elements of TESB and ROTJ sprinkled into it because Disney was scared of alienating some people like the Prequels did by daring to not follow the same formulaic set up as the Originals. And I gave them a pass on this with Ridley's lack of acting talent, Bogeya being a joke character, Ford phoning it with his depiction of an older Han Solo, and Fisher's absolutely shit acting all around. But then Rogue One happened, and I didn't know what they were thinking but still gave them a pass with this bland misfit group of generic rejects and outcasts forming a core element of the rebellion to help pass on the plans to destroy the Death Star. And then again we're here now at TLJ, Episode VIII, a film so insipidly insulting with disregarding the escapism the franchise represent to shoehorn gender politics, repeating major scenes and moments from TESB and ROTJ, and worse of all shitting on Luke Skywalker. Let's talk about this hack who directed the shit that was Looper, we have Snoke almost verbatim repeating the same lines to Rey that the Emperor does to Luke in ROTJ. How fucking inept are you Rian that you can't come up with your own new material to make this wannabe Sith Lord/dark side master intimidating that he has to rip off Palpatine word for word?

I'm not going to break down VIII because that could take all week but the Sequels are simply trash. Uninspired, not creative, not interesting, and with stupid "twists" that does nothing to invest the viewer in them.

5 > 4 > 6 > 8 > 1 > 3 > 2 > 7

You know im right

nah

V=IV=VI=VII=R1=I=II=2==VIII

Star Wars is shit.

V>IV>VI>R1=III>VII>I>II=VIII

III > V = VI > IV > I > II = R1 > VII > VIII

5>4>8>6>R1>7>3>1>2

Don't be faggots.

>8 above anything
>5 at the top
Hi plebbit.

5 > 4 > 3 > 6 > R1 > i dont give a shit about the rest

5>4>6>>>>>2>1>7>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Empire
star wars
return of the jedi
the force awakens

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

revenge of the shit
last jedi
phantom menace = rogue one = atack of the shit

Close. Very close. But no cigar.
V > IV > VI > R1 > VI > III > II > I = VIII

>6 twice

Whoops
V > IV > VI > R1 > VII > III > II > I = VIII

rogue one is fucking awful your contrarian ass niggers

>people unironically still think TESB is the best OT film let alone the best one in the franchise
kek

The definitive ranking of every Star Wars movie:
Empire> Jedi >Star Wars

>all of these plebs placing III near the top
This is a meme, right? You guys don't actually enjoy this movie, do you?

V>VI>VIII>IV>VII>III>R1>I>II>TCW

I refuse to fall for the VIII is bad meme. Every criticism I've heard of that movie is blatantly shallow and nitpicky.

OP IS A F-act-actually he's right

It was unnecessary and had a myriad of problems, but it wasn't the complete trainwreck that was Episode 8 and was considerably more coherent than the prequel trilogy.
I'd say it was on par with VII, which was also bad, but not quite bad enough.

4>5>1(darth Maul battle)>6>3>Rogue One>7>2>1

4>5>6>=1>2
Rogue one is forgettable save for a few webms, 7 and 8 are not worth seeing.

I stopped falling for the "an objective fact that I refuse to believe is just a meme" meme a long time ago, Disney shill. Go blame Russians for your shit flick or whatever it is that helps you people sleep at night.

definitly not, it was cringe worthy as the prequels

>terrible CGI
The CGI for a 2005 is extremely well done, fag. Wtf are you talking about?
Oh, I see you've watched the Plinkett reviews. Your point here being?
>wooden acting
A valid critique, if Star Wars was ever known for its stellar acting.
>literally
Same point as the above.
>entire first act is retarded and pointless
Why?
>General Greivous feels like a character from a video game
Wat? You can make that argument for every character in SW.
>Anakin's turn is completely hamfisted and unbelievable
No, it's not. Anakin is ambitious, he feels fear of losing his loved ones due to his history, he feels constant resentment and anger towards the Council for separating him from his mother and then losing her and keeping him down. You must be confusing him with Kylo.
>goes from igniting his lightsaber to kill Sheev because
And he didn't kill him, did he? Windu left him no choice in the matter and Anakin was willing to do whatever is necessary to save Padme. The fall to the Dark Side is swift and fatal, it's always been like this.
>mentions midichlorians again
I prefer midichlorians to the Force being alive and making machinations like implied in the new movies.
>implying that Anakin was conceived by the force
But that's literally what happened. Plagueis was experimenting with the Force and he created Anakin. Sheev even explained this.
>"You're so beautiful."
Yes, the dialogue is terrible. Valid point.
>every single conversation between characters is in shot-reverse shot
No, it's not. And another brainless Plinkett quote from you.
>goes on so long that it actually gets boring
Kek, no. The fight is fun and done well, and well synchronized the with Sheev vs Yoda duel.
>Chewbacca's tarzan yell
Yeah, wookies tend to growl.
>Vader's "NOOOOOOOOOO!"
Back to the dialogue.

Brainless Plinkett pleb who can't think for himself.

>this disney shill thinking anyone cares about his bullshit
This is a mem,e right? You don't actually enjoy the Sequels, do you?

This user gets it.

>definitly

Empire Strikes Back>Star Wars>The Farce Awakens>Return of the Jedi>Revenge of the Sith=The Last Jedi>Rogue One>The Phantom Menace>>>>>Attack of the Clones

5>4>6>3>2>7>1
8 is just abysmal. I would put it on the same level as 7 because it's prettier but the writing and story is just bad.

>Go blame Russians for your shit flick
Sorry sweetie, only people who already dislike are pretending to push that narrative. The reality is that butthurt fanboys are spamming negative reviews because their faggy fan theories weren't confirmed. If retards can get a godawful film like Suicide Squad a positive audience rating, there's no reason they can't do the same for a good film.

>Oh, I see you've watched the Plinkett reviews. Your point here being?
No, I watched the bonus DVD which shows how the fucking movie was made, and I took classes on filmmaking and cinematography when I was in college. From a filmmaking standpoint, its lazy and awful.

You are looking at Episode III with the standards of CGI and special effects in late 2017. At the time the movie blew people's expectations of visual effects and fidelity out of the waters despite what Episode I and Episode II had already done previously. Everything else you said is awful or dumbed down subjective bullshit that I can't even be assed to rebut because this circle always come around every day on Sup Forums. And fuck you the entire first act of III is fucking amazing. Those 30 minutes from the opening scrawl and title to Anakin crash-landing Grievous' flagship onto Coruscant are more Star Wars than the entirety of Disney Star Wars has amouned to yet. Get fucked.

>People unironically rate 5 over 4

'no'

At least try to be subtle. That "sweetie" meme just isn't working anymore.

>I took classes
Sure you did fag.

My sentiments exactly

IV>V>VI>III>Cat Piss>>>>>The Rest of the Films

5 > 3 > 4 > 6 > RO > 2 = 1 > 8 > TCW > 7

The correct order

V >IV >VI > VII > III >>>>> VIII = R1 = I = II

Anyone have that image showing the original reactions/critic scoring to the OT and PT?

>people ranking I so high
I didn't know it was that well-liked around here.

What is the most kino order to watch the films in?

I usually go

2 > 5 > 7 > 1 > 3 > 6 > R1 > 4

Most kino is III and the kino order goes I < II < III < IV < V < VI.

Please

There are only three Star Wars movies. The rest are cynical business ventures.

Lucas only cares to make films for the fans. Disney is going to bury the franchise till its dead once they've milked it for all its worth.

R1 is marginally better than the prequels and much better than VIII. III is also considerably better than VII thanks to Sheev saving it. It even took a moment to explain why C3PO doesn't know shit by IV, by wiping his memory.
It should be this:
V > IV > VI >>>>> III >>>>> R1 > VII > II > I = VIII

V>IV>R1>VI>III=VII>I>II>VIII

5 > 4 > 6 > 7 > 8 > 3 > 1 > 2

Sure, I would believe you, if 90% of your arguments against the movie weren't taken straight out of the Plinkett reviews. Most movies these days are made on the green screen for obvious reasons. Saying "muh greenscreen" doesn't account for anything if you don't know why that is. Surely, a man who "took" classes can explain why the greenscreen hurts the movie besides *lazy* arguments such as the filmmaking being "lazy" and "awful".

>92142087

Care to explain what you liked about R1 so much? Personally I didn't like the crew, found the story boring, didn't scream, clap and cry like some autist when Vader showed up.

>Lucas only cares to make films for the fans.

I don't. I just understand that there are layers of shit, and R1 was on a slightly higher one.

Yes. Here is a good list.

V > IV > VI > the rest
And the rest doesn’t need to be ranked because it’s all pure shit.

>fags putting R1 and V so high
Cringe

>lets make a movie about how han got his name
lol
>lets make a movie where we shit on the OT and PT collectively for the kds
lol
>lets rehash everything just to sell the same things over and over
Explain how Lucas didn't bother making new films in the 10 years since RotS ended but Disney is pumping them out every year, cuckold.

You post here? That's funny.

>7 and R1 not being down near the very bottom
shit/10

>Cringe

Nah, II actually had action to it and delivered with it. People will rewatch II a hundred times over vIII, and it doesn't ruin the series with reality breaking force use or physics. Aotc was written by a spoiled autist. Tlj was written by agenda driven coattail riders. And the overall quality, while on the bad side for both, still is steeply contrasted and makes aotc look like Oscar bait.

>5>6>4>3>7>RO>2>1>8>solo

>V so high
V woudn't have been a bad movie if it wasn't a TOTAL rehash of the first Star Wars, AND bastardizing the OT by making it absolutely pointless. You can actually argue that V is a reboot of Star Wars and that's why it's the second worst movie after VII. There can be no dispute on that. Anyone who loves the OT should have these new movies with passion as they ruin everything about Star Wars.

IV > V > VI > VII > VIII > R1

Fite me bois.

Didn't include the prequels because I honestly don't remember a single thing about any of them.

>V woudn't have been a bad movie if it wasn't a TOTAL rehash of the first Star Wars, AND bastardizing the OT by making it absolutely pointless.
What's the title of V, user? Just curious about what you'll answer.

>watching bonus features on movies you hate
>taking film and cinematography classes so you can look smart on a Tibetan modelling forum

How autistic can you get