JUST

JUST

they all look pretty much like what I expected them to look like except molly so I honestly do not care

Molly isnt mexican either

>mexican dyke
>chink
>an interracial faggot couple
>white female (presumably also a dyke because even being a female is not "diverse" enough if you're white)
>one more mexicunt
Great, can't wait.

are you retarded m8

>virgin
you could help add to the show's diverse cast

Can we finally agree that the TV side is non-canon?

I'm sure I'll get over it. Looking at comics and how Molly is perma-preteen, this might make her more relevant in comics. As a Mexican I hope all super heroes will eventually become Mexicans.

Also worse Molly from battle of the atom is coming back.

How fucking bonkers would it be that they kept the ending intact where Captain America actually shows up after the action is done.

Ultron already happened so Victor is still a possibility. I wish, but after old lace, I don't think they could afford it.

That's a Big Cast.

I imagine a prop head of one of the ultron drones that lights up when it talks would be cheap and neat. You'd run into problems with the voice is all I'd see.

They all look miscast as fuck. Also, that fucking Alex looks the same age as mexican Molly.

It would be a one day cameo for Chris Evans and he seems to love the roll.

I really doubt it, but the workload and his attitude give me a small dash of hope.

They'd need to show Ultron for one or two minutes, tops. Give him a human disguise for most of it. Use some left over scenes from Age of Ultron, and it's viable if doubtful.

At the least have them run into a computer AI back up that can cackle about creating Victor.

underrated

Hard to tell. James Spader IS a TV actor.

A damn good one, but he's a TV guy. Again, get him into a booth for a day, and there ya go.

I want to fug Karolina

>Roxxon in Cloak and Dagger
Who knows now

What is with that unibrow girl?

Take your Sup Forums meme back there and stay there forever, forum slider. You are a waste of flesh and we don't need you here.

Chase needs longer hair and Molly less thick brows.

Alex was the best part of the comic.

>white female (presumably also a dyke because even being a female is not "diverse" enough if you're white)
I find this the funniest. It hit wrong on all her points

>not Chase
Shit taste senpai.

Chase took the longest for me to like. Kinda a douche, but I did like how even to his dad he was smug.

He's like Dermott Fictel from Venture Bothers who can back up his shit.

At least my waifu Nico looks good

>literal slut