Critter Coven Thread

A G-G-Ghost!

Woo Woo.

I'm going to bet that Depressed Goat listens to Azumanga Daioh ringtones out of angst and unrequited bird love.

>why does cool stuff always happen to you
>cut to bird running from gust of wind

Does the bird have brain problems?

>ghost
>soul
>it
Bird is running from an object.

Not gonna lie, I may have really, really liked that "Lucy Pope was named after Lucifer" idea from last week's thread.

Thread's a little slower than usual today, and that's saying something.

I wanna cuddlefug the trannygoat.

So do I. She's kind of a cutie.

Was Clara better before or after being revealed as trans? I like her both ways, but something about her post-reveal makes her seem like she fits a niche of new-age wiccans more, like Edgefox and Hippie Mouse.

I thought Clara was cuter before the reveal, mostly because I don't find traps or trannies appealing sexually. I do think it fits more in the narrative of a Wiccan community, because it's full of edgelord teens, transsexuals, feminists, vegans and other community outliers. I've been friends with many wiccans, and it's a very sincere portrayal.

What kind of community outlier do you think Rosie will be? I can't get a bead on her personality beyond "snarky" and "willing to date and deal with someone like Clara, every day".

Eh she's probably just gonna serve as the straight woman to the weird shit going on around her.

she's exactly as cute.

the problem is that surprises are not always well received. basically destroys a mental image, and people hate that.

beyond that, some may have personal problems with it. me, i have not problems with traps but a lolita trap instantly reminds me of actual real life male lolitas.

I just re-read the comic superficially and didn't even notice a trap reveal.

Or was the reveal subtle or outside the comic?

Both, actually. It's implied in her Tumblr username and androgynous home appearance, then Lucheek confirmed the implication on her own CC Tumblr after people started asking.

rosie > kass

calling this birdlove shift before it hits

Don't make me choose, user.

nice birbs

I kinda feel like this was supposed to be revealed later in the comic, but getting lewd fanart so early on forced the issue.

Then the reveal led to debates about getting rused or double-rused, when the true ruse was "blatantly telling the truth right off".

Maybe it's just me, but in that situation I would have just let the issue hang until the reveal a year or so down the line. Sure, I'd have to deal with anatomically incorrect lewd art and pestering questions, but I'd also get to earn the title of "most accidental rule 63 fanart made of a very feminine transgirl".

Papa birb is better.

What games would she be into?

>"most accidental rule 63 fanart made of a very feminine transgirl".
Well that's arguable, we don't know if she got the surgery or not.

I hope she did. Goat boy to cute to not masturbate to, but I don't like dick.

mostly tetris

Monster Hunter.