>literally seething that a fictional black person exists
>literally not seething when a genuine african dominates you for 8 years

Excellent

Wait I thought the First Order was white supremacist

They ain't white supremacists the FO is Human Supremicist

>WE

>implying non-whites are humans
SHIGGY

>"I am Grand Admiral Sloane. I am not some girlish assistant for you to paw or comfort or cajole. Touch me again, and I will have the offending limb removed, and all the nerves of the stump obliterated so that no robotic hand will ever respond to your commands"

Who writes this crap?

Angela Basset pls for the movie

Oh man, fucking RIP Star Wars. I'm not touching that shit with a hundred fucking foot pole.

You can't read this crap out loud.

So how the fuck is the First Order reigning supreme in TLJ? Didn't the not-rebels blow up the not-deathstar with most of their assets? From what ass is the not-empire pulling all these resources to outfight a galaxy-spanning republic?

The fuck happened to Thrawn?
There's literally no reason to not have a fan favourite character like him involved.

Didn't any of you watch The Force Awakens and notice who was actually operating the Super Death Star?

mark strong as Thrawn pls

In Bloodline one of the funders is Lady Carise Sindian from Hux's planet that I forgot the name of. She's a space Asian.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Military_Disarmament_Act

>After the Battle of Jakku, Mon Mothma's first act as Chancellor of the New Republic was to disband the Republic military so that there could never be another war.

>The only dissenting voice in the Senate was Leia Organa, but when she was outed as Darth Vader's daughter, she was expelled and ostracized as a psychotic warmonger.

>disband the Republic military so that there could never be another war.
That has to be the most retarded explanation you could come up with.

this is fucking unfathomable

Aliens are a thing of the past, human minorities is where it's at

And one more OT character ruined.

Thanks Disney. The most outrageous thing about it is that Mon WAS a fucking strong female character.

>After the Battle of Jakku, Mon Mothma's first act as Chancellor of the New Republic was to disband the Republic military so that there could never be another war.
what

He has a trilogy of books currently being released.

The first one was really fucking good but apparently pic related isn't coming out till the fall. I suggest checking out the first books audiobook if you are curious. Imo it lives up to the original Thrawn trilogy but with less rediculous EU bullshit.

Rogue One changed that. She was a pansy in front of everyone else by refusing to make a stand. Mon Mothma was just a mouthpiece for a committee of people who could yell louder than she could.

>literally editing the lines

>Just finish a war with an entity you know didn't get destroyed completely
>Immediately mothball ALL your standing forces
>Only one dissenting vote out of all represented planets

If you put it to a referendum probably 40% of the people in the US and 65% of the people in Western Europe would agree with the premise

Who the fuck could even out Leia as Vaders daughter? Literally who but her, Luke and possibly Han would even know that?

If there is no army, then nobody can fight. With no fighting, there can be no war

All of the other Senators were eager to go back to discussing trade policy

One of her political rivals stole a message that Bail Organa left for her

He's in Rebels user

Sloan is actually pretty fucking awesome.

Also she isn't "the founder of the first order" though she definitely had a hand in it along with Brendol Hux and Gallious Rax who had played a huge part in getting to the empire to the point where a First Order resurgence was even possible.

Chewbacca did it. [spoiler[It was probably Snoke.[/spoiler]

>"Hey guys we're signing some space paper banning war, please kindly disarm your capital ships and put the turbolasers in the bin!"

He's the current main antagonist of the Rebels TV show. He's reasonably threatening, and only ever loses because of incompetent underlings.

Read Bloodlines.

It's the best NUEU book out right now and fills a lot of the political gaps in TFA

Even Vader looks scared of having to take sensitivity training for saying the wrong thing

>Leftists actually believe this.

>nigger creates First Order
>when Smoke was hiding in outer Rim with all his super advanced technology
>all in span of 30 years

This is a tad missleading.

Disbanding the republic military was less about getting rid of conflict but more about encouraging individual planets and factions to fend for themselves instead of relying on a centralized army

>Smoke
How to spot faggot phoneposters

>All in the span of 30 years
>This is supposed to be shocking

A lot can happen in 30 years, user

That worked out so well for the Italian city-states, didn't it?
>let's not have an army at all, just mercenaries as city militia so that we're never strong enough to go to war or be asked to go on crusade on behalf of the Vatican
>great idea, then we get to choose who rapes us harder, the French or the Spanish

The empire being all white is just a Nuwars fantasy.

In the late 70s early 80s most of the US was white - as was almost all the rebels in the OT.

There is literally nothing wrong with blacks in the Imperium.

Just ordered it alongside the Legends Plagueis book because why not.

Not according him to Disney, they are WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

The Empire was too - they just made exceptions for human-like aliens.

>Exceptions for humanlike aliens.

Don't talk about things you know nothing about. Thrawn was a special case. He wasn't accepted because he was "humanlike"

I know more than you.

You retards have been consistently bitching about all the villains being white or seeming white.

Then a villain is a black woman and that's also wrong.

You enjoy the narrative of things getting worse and it being the fault of your political opponents far more than you ever liked the things they're supposedly ruining, to the point that you will force yourself to dislike things for various, contradictory reasons just so you can perpetuate your belief in cultural degradation.

The less niche a board's subject matter is the more this happens. It takes time and genuine passion to get into /tg/ things, less so for /lit/ but reading is still boring enough for a lot of people that there's a barrier of entry. Sup Forums is about stuff you have to at least actively seek out to get into it properly and be able to talk about it.

But everybody watches movies and tv shows, meaning any bland passionless moron can engage with the board even if they're not that into the subject matter. This results in people who have no relevant thoughts, whose real hobby is complaining, and twisting reality and logic to facilitate that complaining, completely hijacking board culture and drowning out people who might have some original thoughts about the things the board is meant to be about.

Clearly not.

Calm down user, people just like shitting on Nu-Wars and Disney.

Based rant poster

Thrawn was so well written, from his mannerisms to his use of art as a method of understanding his enemies. Zahn didn't have to write crap like this in order to make Thrawn dangerous, in fact that shitshow of bravado and threats really just make Sloane sound like a bitch with an inferiority complex who has to use wordy threats to keep up appearances.

A poor substitute

It's not about the skin colour you god damned ape.
I don't give to shits if a character is white, black or fucking purple as long as they're interesting and well written.
The dogshit spewed out by these nu-wars "writers" is anything but. Just another hollow strong independent womyn to pander to tumblrinas.
How can you look at tripe like this and not hate it?

>would colonize/10

>It's not about the skin colour

Where do you think we are?

The fact that you can only frame criticisms of bad writing in terms of how it's irritable to your political sensibilities is exactly my point.

That post isn't even fucking real you God damn lemming.

Then why the fuck was there a war fleet in that scene in TFA where the republic planet gets destroyed?

10% of the old fleet still existed.
The Demilitarization Act was in 28 ABY, Episode 7 and 8 take place in 34.

Honestly I would be okay if they showed that. How would all the 10 dollar an hour twitter journalists write about the space Nazi's and how they correlate to modern times when they find out it was started by a proud independent black woman that didn't need no man?

Let me guess:
She build it in the vain of a strong galactic government, which was good and equal to all people, but it was corrupted by a secret white supremacist conspiracy.

Where can i go to be employed as a star wars writer ?

If this is a Human Supremacy, then where are the aliens?

>Sup Forumstards unironically think this is what leftists believe

Sup Forumstards are literally retarded. Water is also wet.

>The first order is a white supremacist organisation
>Literally created by a black jew

So how did SJW's spin this one?

Thrawn is so fucking based. There's no reason why he wasn't just some old high ranking Imperial who decided to revive the Empire and become the Supreme Leader. That would be infinitely more interesting than some throwaway villain Snoke.

He reminds me a lot of Reuenthal from LoGH.

That Rogue One writer was talking about the Empire wasn't he? But then again, Disney has failed so meteorically to make a distinction between the Empire and First Order that they might as well be one and the same.

Disney literally said ... "human (white) supremacist."

Oh yea where are those individual planet military now and how come the only force opposing FO are a dozens of people now.

Mons plan was awful. Obviously no single planets military would be able to defeat the rise of the first order. The ones that more than likely WOULD be willing to fight back ignore Leia's cry for help at the end of TLJ. However with no central military, things like this are poorly organized and small individual armies can't be relied on to be loyal enough to the republic to risk their lives soldiers and planets fighting back against the fo.

remember that in the old EU Mon was a spy master and Kyle's Boss.

remember when the left was master of warfare and win two world wars?

Nah, he is just a cucked bitch boy.
Sheev had him on a short leash.

>African

>lives in nowhere amerimutt where a walmart is historic
>thinks he knows entire USA and Europe
please

>"I am Grand Admiral Sloane. I am not some girlish assistant for you to paw or comfort or cajole. Touch me again, and I will have the offending limb removed, and all the nerves of the stump obliterated so that no robotic hand will ever respond to your commands"

I just googled it thinking it fake..

thats even more retarded

Mons fault comes from deciding to trust the Imperial Remnant, not from disbanding the military.

On paper, decentralization of the military is smart. Especially in a post-empire world where people aren't exactly quick to trust the government. However, when the Galactic Concordance was signed she just blindly assumed the remnant would stick to their word. When that happened, there was no large military to take it on. Just small disconnected armies with no loyalties or reason to band together and take them on if it meant risking themselves.

Christ, they tried to brainwash people that the old EU was ridiculous but everything I've seen bout the Disney EU is pure dogshite

So if he's canon again does that mean they'll eventually do the Vong too? Wasn't part of his backstory that his people were having run-ins with Vong on the edge of the Galaxy and they were the ones to warn the Emperor in the first place.

>Thrawn died for this

>"we dont wanna ban guns, we just want to ban guns..."

Rumor is the planned trilogy Rian Johnson is signed to do next is set in the Old Republic era and is about a Vong and Chiss war. The Vong here are heavily retconned. They're not the Force-immune, extra-galactic invaders with organic technology, but now some kind of race with enhanced self-healing whatever.

They are both rediculous but at least the new canon dials it back and doesn't come with the plot holes that the EU does.

Even he original thrawn trilogy had rediculous shit. >Lando invented Hot Chocolate
These are the things they don't bring up in canon vs EU debates

Also
isn't real.

youtube.com/watch?v=eu3bq1dqzOM

Kenya is in Africa

Big if true.

>Hot chocolate was an exotic warm chocolate milk drink. It had many aficionados, some of the most famous being Lando Calrissian and Luke Skywalker. Skywalker had grown so fond of the drink that he had kept a secret stash of the pods used to make it aboard his brother-in-law's freighter. His wife Mara Jade also enjoyed it. The Solo family, Han, Leia, and Allana had a tradition of drinking the beverage while watching the The Perre Needmo Newshour.[1] Hot chocolate was frowned upon in Palpatine's court and among smugglers, as Imperial officials viewed the drink as plebeian, and the smugglers preferred strong alcoholic beverages.[2] After the Yuuzhan Vong War, hot chocolate became a rarity, because the Yuuzhan Vong had re-shaped seven of the eight planets that were home to the plant that produced the pods that were used to make it during the conflict.[3]

Who gives a shit what the general pop thinks? If you had the senators from either the US or any European country there would be 0%-5% that agree on completely disbanding their military

>That pic
>Then her flying in space
She's trully Kryptonian as Obi Wan said

>WUZ IMPERIALS N SHIET