If this movie got remade today, what do you think the kikes would change?

If this movie got remade today, what do you think the kikes would change?

>GET ON THE LIFEBOATS!
>WHITE WOMEN AND PEOPLE OF COLOR FIRST!

>what do you think the kikes would change?

that movie would do well today. The girl gets her (white) man and he is nice enough to die so she doesn't have to marry him. A modern feminist message.

I'm not sure anything would change, although you might see some more non-white characters. It's a story that can work in pretty much any era.

>human hubris
>the cruelty of social class divisions
>forbidden love

they would somehow put lots of blacks aboard it
if i remember right there was 1 or few black people aboard in 1912

>The "kikes" try to portray the old times as racially tolerant and the white men as noble self sacrificers
Didn't really think that one through you antisemitic retard huh?

The woman is the oppressed poor. The White Man is the rich. The Woman has the artistic talent. The brave Woman sacrifices herself to save the man. The White Man is old and on the boat and repents for his White Maledom when he throws the trinket back in the ocean.

Jack would be black

There's a full sex scene

Do you think you could stop posting autistic garbage for one day?

the difference is Winnona Ryder's character would have a old black husband and a bunch of mulatto kids like in cloud atlas

no one is forcing you to click goy

A pansexual black transvestite would tell the white captain that there's an iceberg ahead and he would laugh it off and crash the ship.

The rescue ships will be manned by women and PoCs

>SS BIGOTANIC
>NO PEOPLE OF COLOR OR WOMEN ALLOWED ON LIFEBOATS! HERR OBERHAUPTMANN DRUMPF, ENSURE THIS!

Do you fuckers ever stop talking about race? You're the most butthurt weirdos I've ever encountered. Enough with the REEE I'm a white boy and angry because I don't measure up shit.

Psychotic man baby faggots.

These type of threads are so weird. So you're just sitting there on Christmas afternoon thinking to yourself, "What kind of fake controversy can I be angry at and post on Sup Forums so my internet friends can be angry with me?"

what race are you? why do you want people to think in some hivemind way where it agrees with your opinions>?

>He didnt watch that dr who episode

>As an officer in charge of loading passengers into lifeboats, Lightoller not only enforced with utmost strictness the "women and children first" protocol; he also effectively extended it to mean "women and children only". In pursuance of this principle, Lightoller lowered lifeboats with empty seats if there were no women or children waiting to board.[1] Indeed, Lightoller is known to have permitted exactly one adult male passenger to board a lifeboat, namely Arthur Godfrey Peuchen, who was permitted to board lifeboat no.6, that was otherwise full of women, because he had sailing experience and could help navigate the boat.
Biopic when?

>They would put lots of black people on board
Did you not watch the movie or something? The film was littered with Irish

a black woman would warn the captain repeatedly about the danger from icebergs. Then she would lead hundreds of women and children from the lower decks to lifeboats, then she would die herself when racist white men put white women ahead of her.

>JACK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING
>heh, just a second rose...this might just work....
>Jack, played by Chris Pratt, starts dancing on the bow of the sinking ship to a hip 2014 song
>Other passengers join in
>The ship tips back to normal

Kek

What a dumbass

Also, Lightoller himself survived because there was a special boat reserved for officers only. The fucking cunt.

Idris Elba would play as the captain

of course, but just staing if they remade it today they would swap them to nogs

Jack would be played by Idris Elba. There would definitely be a scene where Rose's hubby chastises her for getting friendly with one of them. They would include some scene where white men steal all the lifeboats and sail off leaving everyone else to die. But then lightning strikes their escape boats and the women and minorities get saved by I dunno...some Jewish character. Like some UN ship shows up.

He actually almost drowned, but was blasted out of water by explosion, and later was picked up by lifeboat.

Well here's a list

1. Jack would be Black
2. Billy Zane would still be white
3. The main Chick would Hispanic
4. The captain would still be white
5. The rich old lady who liked jackie would be a Asian who would be fat
6. The iceberg would be white
7. They'd keep all the blacks and hispanics locked up to die.
8. The white crew would be shown locking them up
9. No women or children would be allowed on the life boats
10. Only white males sneering and laughing as black and hispanics go down with the ship
11. Jack would of course drown
12. Rose the main chick would be knocked up with his half black half hispanic baby
13. A progressive skinny white male with Numale glasses and hair cut would raise her half black half hispanic kid and "that would be good enough for him"
14. He'd be shown marching in the women's sufferage movement wearing a dress on "the right side of history"
15. The guys who found the ship wreck would be black and have an evil white boss who'd want to use the diamond to fund the republican party
16. Rose would die with the diamond giving it to the "tranny public college fund"
17. Her half black half hispanic children would have 1/4 black, 1/4 hispanic, 1/4 arab/ 1/4 asian kids who would be democratic transexual senators
18. The titanic would be blamed on the white captain
19. The survivors would be listed in the epilogue as all white guys laughing
20. And Billy zanes character would be arrested for wife beating and die in prison off aids.