Has any film better captured the plight of the white male in America?

Has any film better captured the plight of the white male in America?

>DUDE I CAN'T GET BREAKFAST AFTER 11 SO I'M GOING TO POINT A GUN AT THE CASHIER MAKING 8 DOLLARS AN HOURS LMAO

guy was an asshole tbqh

> waaaaaaaah the entire system is set up to cater to me boo hoo

Get out child.

I was hoping this movie would be more extreme and campy. Have the main character be fucking crazy. They tried to humanize him which was gay.

The movie went out of its way to show that his problems were completely within his control and demographic and social changes had nothing to do with it.

>He was a psychotic prick whose wife was perfectly justified in leaving him

>Personality was so bad that he couldn't find another job despite having been a defense engineer. The one skill set that would have guaranteed him a salary in spite of the shrinking economy.

>He was in no way inconvenienced or threatened by minorities. Cholo gangsters too bumbling to be dangerous. The inner city burger joint was staffed by clean white people, even though that would never have been the case in 90s.

The is the exact opposite of the plight of the white American male. Its message was "White men think they have problems but really they're just entitled assholes. Lighten up you crazy crackers!"

Starring a Jew.
Directed by a Jew.
Produced by two Jews.
Writer not confirmed Jewish but has a very Jewish first name.

>Cholo gangsters too bumbling to be dangerous.
The same cholos who killed several people in a drive by?

I felt the same way about God Bless America
>boo hoo the bigots say mean jokes

>in 90s Los Angeles

Not only that, but the caricature of the insane Neo Nazi was used to browbeat you with the notion that alienating demographic changes aren't happening, and if you notice them you're an evil gay rapist who hates children and wants to gas six million Jews.

>waaaaah i'm a privileged straight white male in an era of patriarchal superiority boohoo

Fuck this soyboy movie

Not hm though. Other Latinos in their hood.

You're immune to their bullets, white man. They can't ever hurt you. And even if they outnumber you it's no problem to beat them up by yourself. Even if they've got twenty years on you. Nope. No threat here whitey. Filling your cities with criminal spics is no big deal.

Good analysis dude.

>privilege
people who use this word should be shot

who here is not economically viable?

this movie has literally nothing to do with him being white.
most people watch it as a parody because he literally has nothing going against him in life due to his white privilege yet still rages and goes on a rampage like a little entitled child.
Its what white people do when they don't get their way lol.

t. privileged soyboy

>implying im a leftist faggot
kys racist

The War of the Roses maybe?

>Its what white people do when they don't get their way lol.
In movies produced by Jews.

>plight of the white male in America

jews are pretty intelligent people

>actual genocides
>the holocaust

Many con artists are.

>hehe muh funny text png full of anti white stereotypes that i made up
Here's one for you to chew on.

There's plenty of statistical work (Faulk, Putnam, Land) showing policies of Western governments are all having these effects. The cumulative effect is exactly what international law defines as genocide.

Is it a bad thing though? Let the world go to hell. Niggers will starve en masse and the rest will get enslaved again.
I mean, literally the only reason why blacks aren't in constant tribal warfare (well not all of them at least) is stupid white people feeding them and giving them money.

Only problem is they're so dumb they won't realize things are getting worse much less that they caused it.

The "killing members of the group" is more and more applicable too. In the US, minorities are murdering far higher numbers of whites than the reverse. The Justice system is sending a clear message that this is acceptable, and it's open season on whitey.

insecure white boi lmao

>actual genocides: the holodomor
>dumb retards can't grow crops so they better each other
woooow

>actual genocides: the holodomor
I agree, it's so sad. All those poor Slaves killed by Jews....yet the world barely knows about this Judeo-Bolshevik crime!

>White genocide isn't happening!
>Oh well hey it's not bad fuck the world ya know

It's okay to desire a secure existence for our people and a future for white children, user.

This will actually make you feel more whole as a person. Nihilism just leads to depression.

>$8 an hour in 1993

Every major city must have a museum dedicated to the horrors of holodomor.

>whites are fragile when they stick up for themselves
>but blacks doing it are empowered
t. kikewashed negro

This, movie sucked dick

>tell people that system is set up to serve whites
>blacks get preferential treatment for jobs, education, and social services

You need to pick one.

They won't pick one until they're forced.

o k