People are burning Captain America's free comic book

People are burning Captain America's free comic book

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/edenburned/status/860947065303642112
twitter.com/edenburned/status/860946723451146245
tale-wind.tumblr.com/post/160326036732/marvel-comics-just-because-someone-is-hydra
factualopinion.com/the_factual_opinion/2008/05/comics-of-the-weakest-finale-or-burning-an-x-men-omnibus-almost-as-difficult-as-reading-one.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good

got evidence??

pics?

Spencer on suicide watch.

>marvel gave these out for free so they will be pretty fucking mad when i burn it!!

who cares

Found evidence of someone doing it
twitter.com/edenburned/status/860947065303642112

Tumblr user stevebootyshorts
Yea yea I know REEEEEEEEEEEE tumblr bit

>tumblr female

of course

>naked in the shower
Hoooooooooot

>she wrote "fuck white supremacy" over the book before burning it

>She ripped the page out
>Wrote the phrase down
>Went to her bath tub
>Burnt the rest of the comic
>And then burned the single page

What did she expect? That Cap would get beaten right at the start of Secret Empire?

Guess people are still mad at Cap being more worthy of the hammer than a badly written strong female cancer patient.

Fucking tumblr

She's hot
Is there any nude pics of her so I can fap?

But what is "worthiness? anyway? Just "believe in yourself"? Basically, self-esteem?

Because in this case, Jane shouldn't be worthy.

So how did normies come to the conclusion that Hydra = Nazi anyway? Not even the movies back up this claim

Spencer is probably having a bit of an autistic rage fit
>BUT #0 WAS THE BEST SELLER
>AND ALL THE SITES REVIEWED IT SO WELL
>HOW COULD PEOPLE DISLIKE THIS
>DON'T THEY SEE HOW PROGRESSIVE I AM

>But what is "worthiness? anyway?
"what can get us the most clicks on news sites?"

Burning a free comic book is small potatoes. Omnibuses or bust.

Agents of Shield
tale-wind.tumblr.com/post/160326036732/marvel-comics-just-because-someone-is-hydra

What a time to be alive.

she seems WOKE

Marvel cannot stop fucking up
also
>gay Mormon

It is ironic how he is trying to pander to these progressives but they end up calling him literally hitler

I hope this wasn't intentional

I hope there isn't someone autistic enough to spend what is likely over $30 on a big as omni just to burn it and take a picture to post on the internet for attention

I mean, Hydra was the enemy during WWII in the MCU. Can't go more Nazi than that.

>Former Democrat politician helps kickstart Marvel's new event
>tumblr is outraged by the premise
>Sup Forums hates it for Red Skull's speech makes it look like conservatives are strawmen
>Spencer's arrogant and cocky to the point where even Simone didn't want to talk to him on twitter IIRC
what a world

>I wish they cast an asian guy to play a white character

this bitch doesnt read comics, she likely got FCBD Secret Empire with the sole intention of burning it so she can feel validated online

And this is Marvel's curent audience in a nutshell

>burning a comic like a literal nazi because you think it has nazis in it

Finn Jones is a pretty bland actor and they went with possibly the most boring and also whitest plot possible for their magic kung fu series

factualopinion.com/the_factual_opinion/2008/05/comics-of-the-weakest-finale-or-burning-an-x-men-omnibus-almost-as-difficult-as-reading-one.html

It was very intentional. Don't miss out on my favorite part which is Darwyn Cooke in the comments telling him nice work.

Oh I dont like Finn Jones & I dont like the Iron Fist show but I just hate how people assume Danny is asian in the comics so they think an asian should play him, if anything them saying an asian should do it just cus its kung fu is pretty racist

>Burns free shit

Yeah, that'll show them. Burn the thing they're giving away for free.

>likely over $30
probably well over double that

>>I wish they cast an asian guy to play a white character
isn't it more racist to demand all kung fu characters to be Asian

Well that's pointless and immature

yes, goy, buy our books so you can burn them! That will show us!

some one really hates the X-Men

Oh shit my bro just picked that up
Gunna get super rare and generate the big creds
Gotta tell him ti keep it super mint thanks senpai
This is pretty lit

Whether its free or not, Marvel will never give a shit about burned comics

the executives won't, but the individual writers might

Tucker Stone is such a tryhard edgy moron. Shame Cooke died instead of him.
>b-but he egged him on!!
Yeah, but at least Cooke had talent. Also, this was post-Marvel fallout so he was clearly being butthurt.

Bottom line: fuck Tucker Stone.

>She burned herself
I HOPE IT FUCKING HURT

Warrior spirit, honorable, willing to kill to achieve goals.

Ike the Kike?

Shut up, Spencer.

Jane Foster dying of cancer wasn't any of that.

90% of super-heroes are these.

Why is her skin gross? I don't watch this show. Is it her mutation?

>Yes, Tucker, if you ever come across a book on, say, how to date rape women, for God sakes, DON'T BURN IT!!! Hey, just cause you don't like it doesn't mean there ain't someone who will!!!

>Settle down, Beavises. He didn't burn a book, he burned a bunch of crappy superhero comics. I, for one, am glad that batch juvenile, misogynistic, idiotic crime against good writing isn't going to warp another innocent kid.

>Get off your fuckin' dogmatic high horses, you whiny, self-important bitches. Not everything is black and white.

she's just had a rough few months

It used to be about heroism, willpower, being a cunning warrior and having the will to sacrifice yourself in order to save the universe

now its just having a terminal desease that can be treated and cured

X-Men Legacy omni ran me like 75$

She is a normal human but the worst girl, Daisy is the best waifu

If I was the writer, all it would do is make me create a mental list of people to never acknowledge.

Book burning is not how you get your point across because a story isn't going the way you want it to

>tags Spencer so he can see her burn his book
>puts the . in front of his tag so it doesn't actually tag him, and will probably run with it saying he's too much of a coward to respond

Is this guy saying that the Byrne/Claremont era of X-Men is bad?

That's like, the best that X-Men ever was. What's wrong with this guy?

This is why people make fun of Indiefags, goddammit.

What if you burned them before they were even sold?

Mjolnir made an exception for Jane because it has a hungry skeleton fetish.

Like if a comic store owner burned them? That could be funny

Probably one of the current X-men writers

the comic store owner probably just wouldn't order them in the first place

I can't believe this.

I understand it's happening, but I just can't believe people are this stupid. Do they think this is permanent and Hydra is going to win in the end? It's a fucking comic book. The bad guy gets some victories to set up their eventual defeat. That's not even comics, that's basic storytelling 101.

This will never stop amazing me.

No, burn them before they're even bought by a comic store.

>He hasnt read Bomb Queen

I'm just imagining some WOKE Marvel intern mass burning the shit comics now before they are shipped off causing a massive outrage

They dont care about the story, they just want attention on the internet

I don't necessarily agree with their specific reasoning in this case, but if more people shit on shitty character gimmicks and event comics like this, the world would be a better place

She pretty clearly burned her own hand in the second video. Serves her right, burning books is a backwards practic that only makes the one doing it seem like an asshole.

Agents of shield is as canon to 616 as the super hero squad show. Also didn't they specifically state in this show that hydra was founded thousands of years before the nazis in order to unleash Hive? I guess that with current events they just couldn't help themselves and had to ruin their own continuity

>I'm just imagining some WOKE Marvel intern mass burning the shit comics now before they are shipped off causing a massive outrage

What if they burnt the roughs before they were even ready to print?

What if they burnt the artist?

25 | witchy bi babe | books & politics | posting poetry on insta @ jensinejones | co-host of @NiceYoungPeople

she seems nice
'books' and 'politics'

>how did normies come to this wrong conclusion?
>because of this related normie show
>WELL THEY'RE WRONG
autism

why

It's more the fact that the normie friendly show stated something and then changed the narrative entirely when they felt like it.

It's weird normally these people wouldn't even think about buying a fucking comic, but because they get triggered they go out of their way to buy one and burn the damn thing

It is also ironic how the "progressives" keep resorting to tactics that are supposed to be the territory of the people they hate.

that's the FCBD issue so they still didn't buy it

>fb.com/jensinejones11
>witchy bi babe who loves politics, books, and captain america.
Ha

It was free, dumbass.

Yeah I know dickhead, the point is she got a book that she does probably doesn't care about just to burn it for some out of context fuck white supremacy shit

Getting not buying

Retards with emotional problems. Attention seekers and cry babies.

>I went and picked up copies of issue one of Secret Empire for free comic book day just to burn them
Geez
And Superior Foes was cool

>This triggers the progressives

no, I'm Spartacus!

Book burning is a nazi tatic. So ironic.

a villain picking up what used to be a symbol of pure heroism should trigger everyone

She's burning the phrase 'fuck white supremacy'!? Liberals, their true colours always show

Yes.
We've reached a point of idiocy where people have become the very thing they claim to hate without being aware of it.

Nope. It's great.

There's something still in steve trying to claw back out from cube reality altering.

What kind of Bendis is this?

Silence, fool.

Jesus, what's the story behind this?

>Marvel are promoting white supremacy with this storyline

I'm always awed at how stupid these people are. A story in which the hip, diverse youth takes on the evil white male is promoting white supremacy?

do you have even a single fact to back that up

>comparing Dorkin to Bendis
Now I am triggered