Is it real and more importantly, who is it?

Is it real and more importantly, who is it?

I keep seeing this picture everywhere. Where did it even come from and how do we know it isn't a ruse by Sugar ala Alex Hirsch?

I first saw it on a thread here, not sure what the source is

It's Aquamarine. Don't you see the emoji face?

Lars.

Considering how I Am My Mom ended, it's not hard to work it out.

kek

Its definitely lars, you can tell by that square chin and the little hair tuft

I think this image was first posted in /trash/ and I remember it circulating around december/january
probably just fake or a ruse by one of the creators

IF it's real, it's 110% confirmed it's Lars. Though I don't think anyone's dying, assuming the screenshot is real, whoever took it was probably just taking the piss.

martha wayne

It's Lars, you can see his hair

It's a steven clone faggot

I haven't watched SU in a while now, what's going on?
Is lars kill ala the ending of Seven?

It IS lars. You can tell based on the little poof of hair that you can see on the top of the emojii.

This is probably right before they fuse into Stars.

Nah, its just assumptions right now considering lars and steven have been captured

Lars fucking dies

Ending the show strong. Thank you Sugar.

Lars is about to have wacky adventures on Homeworld.

Yeah, that's happening.

Do you guys think the show is over after Season 5? If the crew actually stops fucking around with townie episodes and gets to the point, they could probably easily finish the show off in the 25 or 26 episodes this season will have

Well, everyone gets what they want. Lars dies in a possibly heroic way that redeems his character for the people who liked him, and the people who hate him get to see him written off the show. What's not to love?

I actually like Lars.
I'm hoping he actually helps Steven in homeworld and makes up for his cowardly actions back on the ship when Sadie needed help.

there's an upcoming episode called Lars' Head and Steven is holding Lars' head

it's a fakeout and steven is gonna go inside his mind or lars is gonna be a little walking head or something

For some reason I thought season 6 was confirmed? But after looking into it I guess it hasn't, well dang season 5 might actually be the last. I mean look at how infrequent CN even plays it, I wouldn't be surprised

I forgot to add that I want him to redeem himself and LIVE

>Lars is going to die

And nothing of value was lost.

I like him too. I'm sure they had him refusing to rescue Sadie out of cowardice just to make his redemption in Homeworld all the more impressive. It also helps that he's stuck in that ship because of that same action.

I don't think CN is trying to cancel SU, it had a console game for it coming out, it actually airs reruns occasionally (something that can't be said for Adventure Time, Clarence and Uncle Grandpa, shows that are ending)

>I mean look at how infrequent CN even plays it, I wouldn't be surprised

If CN was trying to get rid of it, it would just release the rest of the series as quietly as possible and then proceed to pretend it never existed, like what they did with Ben 10 and Regular Show.

>I haven't watched SU in a while now, what's going on?

Depending on when you DID watch it, hopefully around before Peridot's Redemption arc, Steven tells her that there are different types of humans, and says "there's my dad, Connie, Lars and Sadie. The mailman, and Onion,,, I think"

Well the gems think these are actual types of humans(like there are different types of gems and they're classified by their names) and kidnaps them all for a human space zoo. The gems also take the "my dad" statement as literal and look for a human called a "my dad".

Steven tells the homeworld gems that "I am my dad" and they capture him and the other humans and put them on a space ship.

They all escape the ship except Lars who ran away deeper into space ship during the fight. Its there that Steven tells the homeworld gems to leave the humans alone, that bringing him back would be a bigger prize, because "I'm not my dad. I'm my mom" and tells them that he's Rose Quartz.

So now Steven is headed to Homeworld, and Lars is on the ship headed to Homeworld as well. And OPs image indicates that Lars is gonna die or get hurt or something but it's probably nothing because nothing actually happens in SU.

Or like how Nick did Korra

I did the thing. Screencap this to prove I'm right.

holy shit.
we gotta spread this like wildfire

>Steven is crying

The diamonds/homeworld gems are using Lars as bait: fatally injuring him to force Steven to cry and heal Lars with his tears. This is for them to prove that he is Rose.

Lars won't die, but nearly dying and Steven saving his life will change his outlook.

>but nearly dying

I'm not dying, you idiot.

I fixed it

Wow, that must be one sad blowjob.

>tears
Doesn't Steven have healing spit?

>fatally injuring him to force Steven to cry and heal Lars with his tears

Steven doesn't have healing tears tho, he's got healing spit

Steven will have to kiss lars

Rose didn't. Maybe he tries that first and the homeworld gems start thinking he's a fake. They demand tears.

>Steven kisses Lars
...go on....

Lars was already acting pretty gay so it's not a stretch.

nine threads
nine fucking threads

at this point, i blame the mods

What interests me is the time code. 10:23. It means its just by the end of the episode.So whoever this is might actually die.

>mfw it's Larz

It's a cliffhanger ending. They've done this a bunch of times. It's usually resolved within the first 3 minutes of the next episode anyway. And these bombs are supposed to be watched one after the other in sequence so its probably not as climactic as you're thinking it is.

Why not blame five new episodes, including a season finale, in the last 36 hours?

I know exactly what's going to happen

>lars finds steven
>lars gets captured and placed in the same holding area as steven
>start talking about fee fees and bond
>lars gets mega hurt
>as he's dying one of them reference something they said during bond time
>go in for a hug
>fusion

Because its only OK when its about something I like. If I don't like it, I hate everything about it and will complain like the entitled cunt I am.

Considering Lars is going to homeworld with Steven there 2 ways this scene can go, 1. Lars is injured and Steven cries on him discovering he can also heal with tears now or 2.Lars is injured and Steven hold him they bond and fuse into Stars

Let's face it, with them being in homeworld and going in space travel introducing Stars on the show is something that could really happening

Or the episode ends with Steven finding lars dead on the ground at the end of the first episode of the bomb. Steven starts tearing up, and runs to him where Lars opens his eyes and says "i'm not dead, steven"

Lars seems to be the type of person who would figure the best thing to do is play opossum until someone comes to help him.

>They think there are types

Well, they'd be right.

>Death by thiccness