The Xenomorph in Alien
terrifying unstoppable killing machine

>The Xenomorph in Aliens
2 bullets and its dead

nah its a shit videogame movie. no wonder you like it

>Ripley in Alien
a simple Warrant officer, untrained in combat and survives on pure luck

>Ripley in Aliens
Ass kicking flamethrower wielding badass - takes on an entire alien force of elite warriors and wins

Like Empire Strikes Back and A New Hope, T2 doesn't resonate unless you've seen T1.

Wrath of Khan

nah, even TFA was better than both TLJ and any of the OT or prequel movies. It's only flaw was being a shameless retread of 4

Mad Max 2 and even Beyond Thunderdome

1 is better overall than 2 but the raiding of the castle in 2 is better than any scene in 1.

Both are pure kino senpai

Scream 2.

but the assembly cut, fuck everyone who disagrees, pure dark 90's gem

Shrek 1 is much better than 2

>the redditor

The cat automatically makes Shrek 2 better.

>Nobody posted this yet

Kill yourselfs.

>28 Days Later
>not reddit
The Faculty is kino though.

Neither of those are better than the originals, you fucking pleb puke.

I am going to kill you.

found the pleb, I bet you like Carpenter

Reddit deslikes 28 Days Later desu
Nice dubs reddito

Aliens and Alien are two different genres though. Comparing them is a bit much really. One is suspense horror and the other is full action.

Sudoku yourself please

I love Carpenter you filthy pleb.

Totes nigga. Never actually seen that cut till a few nights ago...much better than the theatrical version. I have no idea why they released the theatrical verson in its place...(((meddling)))

Normies love 28DL though. It makes no sense for reddit to dislike it.

Akira is garbage but even then Reddit has objectively superior taste

Reddit deslike bc normalfags love and Sup Forums deslike others things bc reddit love.
Its the circle of life

Reddit is normie central.

this is a terrible opinion

Shen is one of the best animated villians I've ever seen. If Jack Black was a little less himself this would have been kino.

Unironically this

The original felt like an overly-long SNL skit, whereas this felt like an actual movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=YjskzUlJOfc

The first Terminator is kino, the second one is fun but ultimately not as powerful or as remarkable in its aesthetic and thematic content. Terminator 2 I think actually has less engaging action scenes, it’s the kind of movie you could fall asleep to in the last quarter if you’re watching it at night.

I’m trying to think of whether Mad Max or Road Warrior is better. I definitely think Road Warrior is the more competent and engaging film, but I do really like the original Mad Max’s world. Feels a lot more like a real Australia in social decline. It’s darker and more brutal because of its closer resemblance to reality. Mad Max 2 is a little more like a fairy tale, which is fine, but the first one has its own appeal.

This is an idiotic opinion. The evolution of Ripley's character is very, very clear through the two films. Your post is shit, your meme is fucking retarded (hurr women use guns in action movies that makes them poorly-written men.)
Even when Sarah Connor is acting all butch and psycho in T2, she has very powerful emotional moments and even the way she treats John changes quite a lot through the film. She's an actual female character with depth - it doesn't have anything to do with them shooting guns, dumbass.

This

No sequel has ever been better than the original

God I wish I were that peacock

>If Jack Black was a little less himself this would have been kino.
Applies to KFP 1 and 2, really.
>have suspenseful, emotional, or any kind of eventful moment at all
>Jack Black makes a fat joke

>having a few emotional moments justifies a character doing a complete 180º between two films
Cameron fanboys are retarded

Invasion of the Body Snatchers is Sup Forumscore

And the worst opinion of 2017 award goes to...

>They Live
>reddit
>28 Memes Later
>not reddit
t. reddit

You know a lot about reddit, fellow kekistani.

Google sci-fi reddit

so explain how Ripley became an elite special forces military badass after a hypersleep?

take your time.

She got brain training while asleep duh

Who does a complete 180? Ripley? You are BEYOND a fucking idiot if you actually think this. You know nothing about good acting, writing, film, and frankly I'm impressed you know how to turn on your fucking pc and squish the keys with your cheeto fingers.
You also don't even have any real argument, so get BTFO on your way back to red>dit.

OP did literally nothing wrong.

100% undeniable

see

Pitch Black is way more kino

are you nuts?

nice arguments, bro

She does nothing that even remotely resembles this in the film. All she does is drive a basic vehicle, weld some barricades, and use a rifle after she's trained to do so. You're a fucking dumbass hahahahahahaha.

Even when she goes into the hive in the end, most of the aliens were gone and she follows a tracking beacon to find Newt. WOAH SO BADASS. I mean I guess compared to the pathetic basement creature you are, doing this basic human stuff must seem incredible.

>Take your time
I don't have to because you don't have an actual argument, your post is pure hyperbole shit, and you're fucking retard hahahahahahahahaha.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wdhmbt

see
>>>
reddit.com/
fucking retard

>Gets called out for not having an argument
>Repo

hahaha

T2 > T1 though

Nah, Mad Max is better than Thunderdome.

she straps up with an assault rifle, a flamethrower and takes on an alien queen and several dozen alien xenomophes while dropping quips. shes not even the same character.

Sup Forums is back that way>>>>>

You got some of those mixed up there. Dark City and Body Snatchers should be Sup Forums core

Also Leviathan kicks ass

Austin Powers 2
Return of the King
Star Trek 2
ESB
Toy Story 2
Blade 2

>Terminator
Arnie wears sunglasses to hide his inhumanity and to complete his mission

>Terminator 2
Arnie wears sunglasse to "look cool"

this is why T1>T2

Tremors is an all time classic but people often forget that Tremors 2 is just as good if not a little better.

The C4 on the RC cars was a genius idea

Not my pic, but look like Dark CIty and Body Snatchers are pretty popular in reddit nowadays like The Thing, who did its probably is one of those anons who hates everything that reddit likes

>Starship Troopers
>Not reddit

He probably does the same thing in T2 to avoid arousing suspicion from others when he's looking for John Conner you fuckin dummy

>Terminator
>Arnie wears sunglasses and killls police officers

>Terminator 2
>Arnie wears sunglasses to "avoid arousing suspicion from others when his mugshot is on TV wearing sunglasses"

do people pat you on the head and call you "special" a lot?

leprechaun 2

I'm sure pictures of the T-800 were all over tv in T1 too. He DID shoot up a police station after all.

I think the sunglasses were used in both films for the Terminator to look cool

captcha fucked up and I cannot create any threads

can someone create a comfy Alien one?

No

si

Godfather Part Two

>Predator 2

C'mon that one just gave it away my dude

>He deslikes Predator 2

You have a serious case there. I could get behind it.

Creature from the Black Lagoon trumps all of them though.