Adam Driver

So have we reached a consensus ? Is he fuggly or hot ?

Idk, go read comments underneath youtube videos featuring him.

I have the same facial hair he does. How fucked am I?

He looks worse with facial hair tbf, depends on your face

he should just do something with that skin grow huge beard and would look good

He's T H I C C

Women love him, men who spend too much time on /r/lookism are angry and confused.

he goes from 10 to 4 in pics.

But in motion hes a pretty handsome guy

He's ugly as shit, but he's a decent actor and he's tall and has a good build so he gets a pass.

Shave it

Maybe women on tumblr. Normal women laughed when he took off his mask in TFA.

Not at all, a lot of people like him, a lot don't

Fuggly, but best boi in Disney Wars.

His ugliness just makes him /ourguy/

Hes a fucking marine, faggot

He's what you would call "easy on the eyes." Not horrible looking, but 100% devastatingly handsome either.

He's a solid 7/10.

Hot boi

What does that have to do with anything?

He's based

he's one of those rare ugly chad: not attractive, hi face looks goofy but he has charisma (really good deep voice)

That sheep is like "damn this motherfucker ugly"

>He's a solid 7/10.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY PRIVATE PYLE?

>Instinctive reaction is that his fist bunches up
/ourguy/ confirmed

Well, let's be real he is sort of ugly. But his mannerism and status is makes him a 9/10 for women.

he even looks good as a hungry skeloman

My sister finds him attractive and she have a boyfriend and is canada goose normie-tier. idk

>when the cqc training kicks in and he almost throws Boyega over his shoulder.

His face is really attractive but only under the right circumstances i.e. good hair and lighting. In SW he looks good, especially since he's serious the whole time and his smile is goofy as fuck.

he should play Raspoutine

He's a different fellow. His face is different but kind of unique. He's pretty beefy, 6ft3 and has a deep voice. Seems like a guy you'd want to sit down and have a beer with. Women are also all over him

ugly from afar but if you got to know a female version of him who was like a 5/10 female and if they had a overpowering personality / eyes then you would not be able to look them in the eyes without giving them a kiss, its normally the half ugly girls who are 5.5/10 who turn me on the most particulary if they are in a hot position of power in nice clothes with a nice body or if they have nice eyes

A good otoplasty would do wonders for him, but i can see him being not taking such steps.

Women find any famous young guy attractive. You can even find Tumblrites getting wet for Michael Cera and he is uglier than the average 4channer.

His face and deformed body are textbook examples of inbreeding.

disgusting, there's nothing wrong with goofy ears

that facial hair is atrocious on him, what the fuck is he thinking.

My sister isn't Stacey, she is more of a Daisey (2nd or 3rd in command if that makes sense). Her being attracted to someone doesn't come for free. Her bf was high school Chad, though.

It's the same deal with Benedict cumberbatch and Tom hiddleston, if it wasn't for fame and some good features they'd be just like your average odd looking guys.

t. goofy-eared freak

He'll look better in his 50s probably

Tbh on a girl this is really cute

Hiding a weak profile chin, same with the long hair for the ears.
But I agree, he looks far better clean shaven.

>bones and cartiledge never stop growing
Um...user

This

Damn, Dewey from Malcom in the Middle looks like THAT?

>50yo Adam Driver: bald, with even bigger ears
>"he'll look better"
user.....

Adam "US Marine" Driver

He's a US Marine

His face is strange. Depending on the picture, there are times where he looks unattractive, but other times where he honestly looks pretty good. The first time he revealed his face to Rey, he was not half bad, to be honest.

It's quite amazing that he has time to do movies and play his role as Parker in gold rush

It's the eleventh proff that women will like whatever comes from the top.

Jeff Goldblum/10

Boyega please be careful.

He's 6'3

Even for a Jew he's ugly.

He's about as ugly as that gold mining kid on the disco channel.

that is a meme baka

Benadryl Cucumber is just plane ugly and Hiddleston is handsome. I think Adam Driver is kinda like Abraham Lincoln in that individually each of his features is not quite right but in combination he looks quite striking.

he's such a mutt
>East Asian eyes and facial hair
>Alpine eyes, hair and nose
>Nordic posture

As a girl, I find him very attractive.

forgot about Slavic ears

mutt posters sure are retarded

I don't usually muttpost, but in his case it's so evident, it's pretty much uncanny valley

Never seen this actor before, and this was my reaction in that scene.

His acting in TLJ and his awkward interviews made him endearing, and fluctuates between goofy looking but cute, to hot as fuck. But the facial hair is hit or miss.

I'm glad they took the risk with him. Great acting, looks the part of a dark and brooding prince, and has unconventional but attractive looks and body. Anything but another generically attractive Chris.

It happened with girl that I was with.

ugly as fuck

He's literally this though.

Does he have any nudes?

clapping isn't the same as laughing

east asian eyes is dead wrong though

He looks goofy as fuck. All of Kylo Ren's gravitas went right down the drain when he took of his mask.

He's goofy looking, but in a cute way

I saw him in Girls where he fit in against Lena Dunham's dumpiness and general grossitude. Both him and Andrew Garfield looked so doofy in Silence. I'm guessing they want Adam to be the nu-Adrien Brody or something.

does it matter.

well, it's not that straightforward, but I think there might be a small dash of Asian genes, maybe his ancestor was a 13th century Mongolian rapebabby

or maybe you have a better theory? I'm just making wild guesses here

>East Asian eyes and facial hair
Is this some rare kind of east asian I've never seen before?

She said "Put the mask back on", then we all laughed.

my theory is that you're a fucking retard

He probably has eastern european in him, they sometimes have wierd features but not exactly asian.

well those weird features in Eastern Europeans (especially Russians) come from mixing with Asians

No she didn't, stop forcing it.

>"The Perfect Woman doesnt exi-

the actual truth is that he's probably mostly english with some native american dna

he's got the paz de la huerta syndrome aka shrodinger's allure.

He's tall and muscled, with long hair covering his ears and right lighting he can pass for a pretty boy

Magic of cinema, Goose wasn't all that attractive to begin with too, and look at him now

oh yeah, you could be right. I don't really know much about how Native Americans look like desu

Yeah that's true. But nonetheless he's obviously not half or even a quarter Asian, unless he got his eyes, nose and hair entirely from the european part.

I'll have one Daisy, thankyouverymuch.

Difference being that regardless if she's looking good or ugly at the moment, she always looks like she's a coked out prostitute.

He's not ugly and you wouldn't describe him as handsome. He's just odd looking like Miranda Cosgrove.

pic related

Did you guys know that people ship him with Daisy Ridley ? not Kylo the char, actually him kek, theres even fanfiction .

I think they laughed more to the idea that he was a little kid behind the mask. He was pretty attractive in that scene due to the lightning, desu.

I like how he killed snoke because he insulted his mask

Well, they look great together desu.

He's ugly but gets carried by his height.

They look like a better couple than her and that monkey.

His nose is huge.

I was neutral but now he might actually be /ourguy/