What are some films in which a girl feeds the illusion that their relationship is perfect...

What are some films in which a girl feeds the illusion that their relationship is perfect, whilst in fact she’s holding the strings and the guy has no say whatsoever?

he needs to dump that stupid bitch, he is literally leagues above her in husbando material

Perfect.

If she would shut the fuck up she would become 10x more attractive.

> those eyes
say it with me
AMERIMUTT

What's wrong with her eyes

at least he gets to bang that sweet white/pink pussy, r-right...?

Nope, she immediately married him for two reasons.

1. A visa
2. She decides everything for him

whats the story behind this?

Ginger girl is Rachel, a weeaboo who went to vlog in Japan or something, met this guy named Jun and got married to him less than a year after she met him. Then she started clogging together with him and deciding everything for him while he just stands there silently and does nothing.

The guy who by himself has a more popular channel than her and clearly doesn't give a fuck about her content, but instead puts all of his Japanese intelligence into glorious cat and cooking videos that are well constructed and shot?

She's the one who got based Julien Blanc booted from several countries and one continent. Fucking cunt.

Yeah, and that's how the channel she made with him after a few years reached 1,3 million subs, while his channel alone that he's been workin on by himself for a year is ar 1,5 million.

/r9k/ was right again

Wait, what happened with Rachel and Jun?

fuck this movie

Nothing. /r9k/ got drunk and went out of their hole to shitpost on other boards.

Julien Blanc is the type of rapist that deserves to go to jail and get pozzed by Jamal.

>Nope

b-but how do you know he's not getting a piece of that POOOSSY, user?

i would imagine a white gril who travels all the way to japan, and has a thing for jap culture and jap men, would at least put out once in a while with the jap she married.

i really want to go over there and completely cuck this guy. she looks like a good lay, albeit too skinny.

i'm a vietnigger by the way. and better looking than all these weak "amwf" faggots.

disgusting, she could have any black men she wants, but instead she settles for a little dick asian boy. fucking whore. nasty bitch.