Being a child is idolizing Superman

Being a child is idolizing Superman.
Being an adult is realizing Lex was right all along.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K4TC1xMyZDI
youtu.be/MZCNDwKgi7o
nbcnews.com/science/environment/trump-s-border-wall-catastrophic-environment-endangered-species-activists-n748446
veritasresearchconsulting.com/USFWS/USFWS-Trust_Resources-TrumpWall.pdf
bbc.com/earth/story/20160722-why-we-should-let-raging-wildfires-burn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

being an adult is weaning off this gay shit

Having an autistic hatred towards a man who wants to do good?

lex rhymes with sex

Being a child is to believe Superman is real.
Being an adult is to become Superman.

Yes

Whoa, slow down there Nietzsche.

>Superman tears down reservoir wall for no god damn reason
What the fuck is his problem?

Ok stop with this shitty meme.
Lex Luthor is a shitty person who is paranoid over the idea that someone with power can be good. Don't idolize just because he's a villain so it makes you unique and edgy xD

~~deep

Being an adult is realizing Lex is right but also realizing Superman is an ideal to strive for in spite of that

Being a child is idolizing Superman.
Being an adult is realizing it's a fucking comicbook so who cares.

What is Lex right about?

don't trust aliens

He hates the fact an alien is interfering with the development of mankind, instead of a human hero in metropolis they have an all powerful alien.

Being a child is being a contrarian meanie >:(

user you know that's bullshit

Ironically without Superman Lex would never come anywhere near his true potential. Superman is an ideal to strive towards and Luthor proves it

>cringy anti Trump art
Superman has better shit to do than worry about some guy wanting to keep out Mexicans

Superman has to keep all of space out of Earth. There's a big grey guy who rules an entire planet coming to fuck our skulls, fuck Trump's wall

>Superman has better shit to do
t. someone who clearly doesn't understand Superman as a character

user, we both know as far as motivations go, that's total bullshit. He doesn't spend nearly as much time antagonizing other aliens like Supergirl, Martian Manhunter, or Hawkman and Hawkgirl, nor does he do that with any of the "regular humans given assistance by aliens to be super heroes" like Jaime Reyes and the Green Lanterns. If he was really against the alien, the mutant, the heretic, then he'd be fighting those fellows as much as he were fighting Superman.

Why is there a wall in New York Harbor?

And the artist is one of them.

Superman doesn't go after the president. He didn't even go after President Lex until Lex went after him. If Trump had literal death camps it would be a hole diff rent matter but Superman wouldn't tear down the wall. He would publicly denounce it though.

Good for whom?

To keep the Irish out.

How do you know that's not a wall to a concentration camp?

metaphoric

superman destroys a wall keeping north america (represented by the statue of liberty) away from the rest of the world. it's represents anti-racism and equality.

To keep out the kaiju.

Superman just murdered everyone in the city.

>>Superman tears down reservoir wall for no god damn reason
>reservoir wall
>barbed wire
For what purpose?

Because it's clearly about Trump wall, user.

Barbed wire isn't just for prisons. I wouldn't be surprised if walls to reservoirs were barbed

youtu.be/K4TC1xMyZDI

Is Lex our guy?

Mexico isn't across New York dumb dumb.

So dumb assholes don't try to climb on it.

Trump would order Superman out of the country because Supes is an illegal alien

to stop the goats

Yeah I'm sure it's not poetic license or anything

I don't really think a wall is the right decision, mostly because it fucks up so many animals migration paths. Plus the cost is too high for the effectiveness. It's not really going to be very effective.

But people getting outraged by a politician being against immigration especially when the economy ain't doing too hot is fucking dumb.

Superman wouldn't be doing this, because ironically it would be authoritarian of him to break walls and impose his sense of morality on anyone. He would be more authoritarian then Trump is... Do people making these understand that?

Being a Sup Forums regular is accepting that you'd down a hundred cocks if you could

Hey, he naturalized.

>paranoid over the idea that someone with power can be good
Wouldn't you be paranoid too if you're always hoping that the most powerful person on Earth stays on your side? Especially one that doesn't really have a reason for helping normal humans out.

Well its not meant to corral a group of people to a certain place. Its a physical expression of a boarder between nations.

People can still come in just gotta go though the proper channels. Which admittedly could use less bureaucracy. Or at least a South Ellis Station.

I don't know why Americans are supporting mass undocumented immigration. That doesn't happen in my country and I can't imagine anybody would be OK with it. It seems to me like it's being spun as a ban on ALL immigration by his opposition

superman, why are you breaking people out of prison? Stop.

>fucks up so many animal migration paths
That's no way o talk about undocumented immigrants.

anti-big-dumb-wall =/= pro-mass undocumented immigration

youtu.be/MZCNDwKgi7o

He's breaking Batman out of Rikers.

You don't think Lex is actually sincere about any of that shit right? If Lex really believed it then he wouldn't be killing people and experimenting on them, he would do actual good shit in the name of being good.
All the "End of our achievements" shit is just an excuse

What migration paths? What actually lives down in that region.

>petulant cunt who can't accept that others are better than him and therefore sees fit to throw horrible tantrums which endanger millions

being an edgy teen is thinking lex is right. being an adult is realizing lex and superman would both scare the shit out of you in real life.

I'm not really talking about the wall. But from what I've seen a lot of American are more than happy with mass immigration.

Building a wall is ineffective in stopping immigration. It's an expensive project that doesn't do what it's supposed to do, it has nothing to do with whether or not undocumented immigrants should be allowed into the country.

There are people who do agree with open borders. Like Hilary Clinton for example. But yeah, the wall is very dumb, very inefficient.
I know you are joking, but seriously animal migration paths are rather important to the environment.

>More than 100 animals that are listed as threatened, endangered or candidates for such status under the Endangered Species Act from coast to coast could potentially be impacted by Trump's proposal, according to a 2016 analysis of data from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.

nbcnews.com/science/environment/trump-s-border-wall-catastrophic-environment-endangered-species-activists-n748446

veritasresearchconsulting.com/USFWS/USFWS-Trust_Resources-TrumpWall.pdf

childhood is idolizing Batman
teenager age is thinking Joker was right
being an adult is realizing Dick is good

To be fair, I can see why people jump to that conclusion since the most vocal people against it seem to carry "No one is illegal/we're a country of immigrants" rhetoric with them.

Here's the link, it lists all the animals at risk because of the wall

>veritasresearchconsulting.com/USFWS/USFWS-Trust_Resources-TrumpWall.pdf

I know it's a hippy thing to worry about, but I really do not think a inefficient wall will seriously impact the wall. It's not worth the environmental damage, in my opinion. Gotta take care of the animals man.

>Will seriously impact the environment*

Because the border states are worth a LOT of election points and if they can either make the path to legalization easy or get voter registration/verification weak enough then their party gets a lot of political power.

Let the Jaguars have their entry points. So if anyone wants to go through there they'll have to talk to the Jaguars.

And since some parties encourage illegals to flood said boarder states and they see that as beneficial to their voting blocs. Never going to get them to sign off on effective reform of the immigration system. Hence the wall.

because the majority of illegal immigration are legal immigrant overstaying their visas. a border wall won't do shit. implanting everyone with explosive chips would do more.

I don't think the environmental damage would be all that big. The desert isn't exactly a thriving place for things that can't get over or under a wall. Honestly, if a walls can prevent even one or two nasty forest fires from crossing the border it's probably a wash.

Considering the horrific shit that comes to earth on a regular basis, world ending/conquering shit, he is afraid superman is stopping humanities march to slaves/dust?

That's just what he tells everyone, Lex hates Supes because he's better than him

As a ecosystem is concerned limiting natural forest fires is the last thing we should do

>bbc.com/earth/story/20160722-why-we-should-let-raging-wildfires-burn

>Every five to 25 years, natural fires pass through these forests. It is vital for the forests that they do, because the flames burn leaf litter and understory plants, preventing a build-up of forest-floor vegetation.

It's very strange to suggest we should let fires burn, but that's realistically what we should do. Prevent them from coming close to human society, but let them burn.

Also, a wall is potentially damaging to ecosystems. You are essentially cutting the ecosystem in half in some cases, even worse cases you are cutting off partial ecosystems that will essentially die, because they aren't big enough, and they get consumed by larger ecosystems.

Building a giant wall like that could forever segregate certain animal groups to certain countries. That isn't healthy.

Fuck Lex.

>Especially one that doesn't really have a reason for helping normal humans out

you mean other than the fact that he clearly does have a bunch of reasons?.....

I mean i get this is a bait thread but get a fucking grip.

Whoever drew this is retarded and has never read a Superman comic.

Superman does good WITHIN political boundaries, if Khandaq doesn't want Superman flying over its skies, Superman won't do it unless is a major world threatening crisis, not to affect the political scale.

Superman wouldn't tear down that wall, no matter how much he disagreed with it.

>realizing Lex was right all along
>adult

This

Why do the triggered Sup Forumstards thing this is about Trump? Supes is clearly tearing down a wall in New York. There's even water on the other side.

why doesn't he just put the whole world in a bottle, then

well now is as good as any time for DC to get their shit together and release President Lex trades

No. Superman wouldn't denounce the wall, he'd fix the problems in third world nations so people wouldn't HAVE to come here. What if Mexico wasn't so bad that people would risk their lives just to leave? Superman finds the source; he doesn't just put a band aid on the problem like a mindless liberal.

Well, I know for a fact that in that comic Superman didn't hire a shady dude to threaten a Union rep's underage daughters with rape and murder if the Union rep didn't cave to Lex Luthor's demands - demands which are clearly stated to fuck over the perfectly normal human workers that the Union rep was trying to get better wages and working conditions.

What is this from?

>Superman destroying government propriety just because he disagrees with its policies

Can this image be more un-Superman?

Up Up and Away.

Fuck off, Pat

>Lex was right all along.
Right about what? That the world should just bend down and suck his taint? Because, if you buy his whole, "Superman limits us", shtick you're a fucking idiot. He just wants his ego stroked.

Christ, Pat and the other three are fucking retarded when it comes to comics. I swear Matt unironically likes the angel Punisher bullshit.

Ugh, every time that is mentioned I cringe. At least welcome back Frank made up for it

Superman is such a hypocrite.
Those aliens just said they will pay for there needs and not freeload but Superman wants to hold them to a different standard.

Of course we are, do you know how cheaply those fuckers are willing to work? It's almost as convenient as slavery.

That joke's been done on Robot Chicken.

>Here's the link, it lists all the animals at risk because of the wall
Just add gaps big enough for small mammals to cross.

Let's not forget it's mainly going to be a metal fence, not a wall. I've seen housecats walk through gaps in fences often.

>Superman opposes immigration enforcement

>Superman throws his own people into the Phantom Zone

really activates those almonds

>But yeah, the wall is very dumb, very inefficient
Why? What exactly makes it inefficient? Are you one of those people who memes about tunnels or swimming around it, as if the Coast Guard and border patrol didn't exist?

Also stop namefagging. If you're not prepared to be anonymous and feel a need for an identity when it's not relevant to the discussion, just go to Tumblr or Reddit or Neogaf or literally anywhere else

apology about the namefagging thing btw, thought I was replying to at the same time

That's why the industry owners are so much more likely to support lax policies by the Democrats. They don't have to pay Mexicans benefits or the minimum wage.
Americans are perfectly willing to work cheaply in horrible jobs too. Midwestern steel workers do a nasty job in extreme heat, for low pay, but it's still decent money and they get benefits.

Many American growers try and grow an unsustainable, out-of-season crop that they have to sell at a super low price in order to compete; then they complain that they can't afford to pay their workers minimum wage.

t. non-American

He's just sending them back.

You know I feel like ending potentially extinction level threats counts as helping the development of mankind. It's not like human heroes aren't active and that humans are not evolving as we see metahumans running rampant.

Supes is a helping hand to a species that might otherwise be pretty fucked.

>Just add gaps big enough for small mammals to cross.
What about the bigger mammals?

I just think it's a very inefficient way of dealing with illegal immigration.
I was wondering, like WTH I didn't namefag lol.

Anyway, I'm not against cracking down on illegal immigration, I'm just primarily worried about the environment and the cost. Building a wall that big is expensive, and it can really endanger ecosystems. I'd rather we increase monitization of the border, cameras, satellites, heat trackers, whatever. Increase border patrols and agents. Stuff like that.

I'm just an environmental pragmatist. Making a wall has a big price tag, some estimate in the hundreds of billions. I'd rather we just use more pragmatic solutions rather then medieval solutions. Especially considering the environment, which again, I care highly about.

There needs to be a comic where Lex becomes Prez at the same time as Superman appears and they're bros for life. They have the same goals.

>What about the bigger mammals?
Well let's look at the animals said to be (potentially) at risk according to the PDF:
Frogs- will fit
Salamanders- will fit
Birds- if they're too fucking dumb to fly over a 9mtr obstacle they don't deserve to live
Clams- are in ocean
Crustaceans- can swim
Fish- can swim
Flowering plants- eh
Grey wolves- the only one I can see being a problem
Jaguar- can squeeze through
Ocelot- will fit
Mouse- will fit
Bat-will fit
Turtles, snakes, snails- can fit

Make a wolf-sized catflap at every 200m or so monitored by security camera within a short drive of a security post (but not so close you won't spook the wolves), and bam you've solved the problem

>I just think it's a very inefficient way of dealing with illegal immigration
What's more efficient then? The existing methods are obviously failing to do the job, because you can literally walk right over 2/3 of the border with little to no effort. A wall would slow down people trying to cross enough to the point where border forces would be able to catch them mid-climb.

A wall is what Israel used to block their border with Palestine.
>some estimate in the hundreds of billions
Bit of a high estimate really. It cost the Bush administration 2.3 billion to build a fence along 1/3 of the border, despite the estimates being 50 billion (still lower than what you pitched). Trump's fence would only need to cover the remaining 2/3.

Such ridiculously high costs as 100s of billions is just opposition propaganda.

Being a child is idolizing Superman
Being an adult is growing out of fucking capeshit

Modern, maybe.

Golden Age Superman absolutely would, though.