Cries about racism on twitter

>cries about racism on twitter
>worships and built his career on h.p. lovecraft
Is this man a hypocrite?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epic_Pooh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm black but I love Tolkien. I don't put my morals on people in the past.

tolkien didnt hate black people

Cut him some slack, he’s a fucking goofy looking fat ass trying to get laid like 99 percent of you fucking losers, you should relate to him.

100% chance he unironically says 'it was a different time'.

He should have.

Quiet, you'll trigger that one "Tolkien was a crypto-fascist, despite literally all the evidence pointing to the contrary!" autist.

kys

checked tho

>dumb enough to fall for a Sup Forums meme
Sup Forums was right

You realize the whole fishpeople of Innsmouth story was a metaphor for race mixing, yeah?

I picture you as the real life version of those retarded Wojak memes.

>tolkien
>fishpeople of innsmouth

Like all Hispanics, yes, he is a hypocrite when it comes to race.

he's wompcomic

Tolkien didnt write that retard

Probably because he never met one

He's not even slightly brown.

>muh hispanics are white
he gets a free pass because of "Del Toro" if his last name was Smith his latitude about race would be severely constrained

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epic_Pooh
>Moorcock criticises a group of celebrated writers of epic fantasy for children, including Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, and Richard Adams. His criticism is based on two principal grounds: what he sees as the poverty of their writing style, and a political criticism. Moorcock accuses these authors of espousing a form of "corrupted Romance", which he identifies with Anglican Toryism. The defining traits of this attitude are an anti-technological, anti-urban stance which Moorcock sees as ultimately misanthropic, that glorifies a vanishing or vanished rural idyll, and is rooted in middle-class or bourgeois attitudes towards progress and political change.
>The title arises from Moorcock's argument that the writing of Tolkien, Lewis, Adams and others has a similar purpose to the Winnie-the-Pooh writings of A. A. Milne, another author of whom he disapproves: it is fiction intended to comfort rather than challenge. Writer M. John Harrison, originally a member of the same British New Wave in science fiction which emerged around Moorcock's New Worlds magazine, has expressed similar views about Tolkien's fantasy as a 'literature of comfort' and about epic fantasy in general as a literature of escapism which refuses to deal with the issues raised by the real world.

And he is autist as fuck. Just look at his house.

Michael Moorcock is a hack with a chip on his shoulder that probably stems from having been bullied over his exceptionally unfortunate last name.

nah, he appreciates lovecraft for what he did with the terror/horror genre, regardless of what he thought about race. He is not a SJW fag like you that has to bring that shit up.