Oh no. Stormbringer wants to eat your soul

Oh no. Stormbringer wants to eat your soul.

You can only stop it with an item from the last show you watched.

WHAT IS THAT ITEM?!
QUICKLY!
IT HOWLS!

There's only one way to settle this.
A shakashuri blowdown!

>Rick and Morty

>implying I wouldn't give my blood and soul to Arioch

Gosh, user, it's like you're not on Sup Forums and think I possess a fulfilling life I'd want to protect against the sweet abyss of non-existence.

Considering how often Stormbringer/ The Black Blade is described as singing, this probably a legit way to take it.
>A sword designed to kill inter and extra dimensional gods, the very concept of fate and can rip holes in reality
Hell is Rick gonna do against a sword that imbalanced and evil? Burp at it? Fuck, the damn thing actually managed to do what Rick can't: Make his choices matter by destroying the very concept of destiny.

I know. What about all this Mabden filth dwelling on these forums?

The Jewel of Idahocules will give me the power of a thousand suns

Reminder that the Cold Sword/Stormbringer/The Black Sword actually jumpstarted the sun and all of creation on the world of Urlik Skarsol.

Love the imagery of this one. All of Earth is engulfed in endless ice since the universe is being taken over by Entropy and even the Moon has crashed into Earth with roaming gangs of Moon settlers called the Silver Warriors ravage what's left of the decadent human society.

Fuck... so like, Tucker Carlson's pen? I think I might be screwed

Pen is mightier than the sword...but yeah.

So how do you want your soul devoured?

What's the sword and what's it do

A facet of a multiversal archetype called the Black Sword. One of the most powerful objects in all of creation.
Inhabited by a evil presence, Can give you power beyond belief but hungers for souls.

Read Elric and the Eternal Champion mythos. Stat

Hook from Moana. I don't have much of a chance but I could just keep escaping

so what does it attack on its own or something given the question?

Anyway Rick and Morty I guess I go with the portal gun

Send the thing to another world. Preferably an empty one.

>so what does it attack on its own or something given the question?
Yes. If necessary, it attacks of its own volition. It once materialized inside a guys throat.
>Send the thing to another world. Preferably an empty one.
HA
Good luck. Can tear through the universal barriers.

I push the sister fucker into it. Should sate it's hunger, or make it angry...

i haven't read any elric shit yet but how does it match up against Illyana's Soulsword

Meh in comparison to other options its something

and with the Portal Gun it opens more options for yourself by finding something in the multiverse to deal with it. There is probably some counter to it (don't know about the lore its from but I am guessing there is some equally broken thing from its lore that could deal with it)

I actually can't think of any off the top of my head.

>The Elements of Harmony
The physical embodiment of Deus Ex Machina. I'll be fine.

If the wiki is correct, the soulsword is a projection of Illyanna;s powers right?

Stormbringer and its siter blade, Mournblade were forged to kill gods.

They are manifestations of the universessafeguard called the Black Sword, intended to make everything run correctly wihin the multiverse.
Gets weaker when the balance is correct(when it appears in a manifestation, not the whole thing).
Also, the Holy Grail as a manifestation of the Multiversal pathways and the Balance/The Cure for the Worlds Pain supersedes it.

>Forensic Files
I'll analyse the SHIT outta that sword

Serious question. Could Jack's sword put up with Stormbringer?
And which do you prefer?

>Spongebob

Sell my soul to one of the characters, BAM, that sword is now their problem.

Just some Frostmourne rip-off.

This thing was always retarded, why the fuck would someond who has ice powers need to be heavily clothed, furry boots are the cherry on top.

>Samurai Jack
I'm good.

What did he mean by this?

Now you know just how utterly fucked you are

Set phasers to kill?