/rlg/ - Reylo General

Leaked concept art from episode IX edition

prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OKcop5v1Z4o?list=PLGGhq9i_mUyxkMS3CwWBCuJ0xuXZGsWpc
heather.paheal.net/_images/22ae22e061a5c27788147a85847324fb/1795265 - Ben_Solo Kylo_Ren Rey Star_Wars The_Force_Awakens.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=1stwnj944mA&feature=youtu.be
anidala-reylo.tumblr.com/post/168682344348
theguardian.com/science/2017/dec/13/polish-up-your-pecs-women-prefer-strong-men-say-scientists
archiveofourown.org/works/5558096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's funny to me seeing all this artwork and seeing each individual artist randomly plotting moles on this guy's face and body

Still hilarious

>Leaked concept art from episode IX edition
Where? Or are we just fantisizing?

>reposted this on reddit
>got permabanned from SW subreddit
I'd go back but now I can't.

Lmao, the fic isn't even smut, why'd they ban you

>going to SW subreddit
>ever
You don't belong here

you know plebbit doesn't like fun or edgy jokes, man.
fantasizing

Only Sup Forums tolerate pedos

What makes or breaks a rape fantasy?

I thought that Jedi were canon celibate. No jerking off allowed (unless you're Ki Adi Mundi)

Why is Rey brown?

Real life? Knowledge of actual safety. Whenever my SO and I get into anything rape-y, it's 100% arousing because not only do I know he has complete control of me, I know he has complete control of himself and wouldn't actually hurt me. In fiction, it's that whole "I'm in denial that I secretly love this" angle, and not venturing into "Oh god make it stop."
Also reposting this suspender-less version of that image from last thread because I am still so very bothered by the original on a basic level.

Sandy hobo gf

Now, in the name of gender equality, make one where she sucks his cock.

kek, the braces did bother you that much, eh?
if I find one, I'll post it (censored ofc)

>got permabanned from SW subreddit
You're not missing out.

Theory kinda asspull but the video is nice
youtu.be/OKcop5v1Z4o?list=PLGGhq9i_mUyxkMS3CwWBCuJ0xuXZGsWpc

It really, really did bother me. It might be because I'm drunk. His shoulder is still irritating, especially since this artist clearly drew this before we knew about Ben Swolo. I'll give that the high waisted pants are at least canon, but not necessary.

celibate doesn't necessarily mean no masturbation too (although it would make sense for a quasi-religious order)

well, it took me a while, suprisingly enough, but here, a heavily censored and barely arousing blowjob
heather.paheal.net/_images/22ae22e061a5c27788147a85847324fb/1795265 - Ben_Solo Kylo_Ren Rey Star_Wars The_Force_Awakens.jpg

>Kylo smiling
Delete this

Good job user. Saved.

If Reylo doesn't work out, my side ship is Rey Adi Mundi (imagine what he could do with a head like that)

>50 pics now
well shit

>>>/tumblr/

We just turned 1 week old Reylo bros and brodettes

has it been a week already? feels like just yesterday I saw this general and laughed at it. and then joined it.

Tumblr hates Reylo. It promotes rape culture.

the people fantasizing about troubled space darcy outnumber the swjs, even if the latter is more vocal

Jesus Christ there's STILL more OC Reylo art coming?

I'm honestly amazed, not even Jonaerys got this much fanart.

Darcy didn't lead the space 4th Reich

W-where's that finger going, Kylo?

Because Jonerys is shit

Thats because GoT is SHIT SHIT SHIT

>rape
>reylo
What?
They're both horny for each other.

very lewd thinking, user

Rey would never come onto Ben willingly. Any sex would he painful, dry rape. Making the girl cum is not the way of the Dark Side

A lot of what we're seeing right now isn't even necessarily new - just give it a few more weeks, it's going to keep exploding.

The whole point of the dark side is passion, you mong

this is a gift from me to you /rlg/

merry christmas

The whole point of the Dark Side is pain and suffering

Lol no

>"The Perfect Woman doesnt exi-

>Rey would never come onto Ben willingly
Did you even watch the movie? She literally shipped herself to him.

that's what leads to the dark side, not its endgame. strong emotion has always been the core, to contrast with the jedi striving for serenity and enlightenment

>-st

youtube.com/watch?v=1stwnj944mA&feature=youtu.be

>that's what leads to the dark side, not its endgame. strong emotion has always been the core
Post nucanon sources or fuck off

Based Daisyfu

Is "Join me and we'll join the galaxy together" inevitably romantic? I can't see this as platonic

if only she wasn't a dummy irl

She's not a dummy, she's just too blinded by Adam Driver's big d like Rey turns autistic after seeing the big tiddies

Umm, no sweetie. That's wrong.

Drivers body is super overrated

ewwwww

yoda's speech in ep3

>"don't talk to me you monster"
>*shows tiddies*
>"luke you dummy! i'll bring ben back!!!"

lewd and cute, user. gg

Amazing how much happier people are that the white girl and white boy are getting together, rather than the white girl and the gorilla.

>mine is better lol

It's like a marriage proposal.

Driver has too many muscles to be attractive. Women like twinks.

We're breaking the conditioning.

>tfw 4'11
>Look up Adam's height
>6'3
That's a very big boy...

if finn had a character or performance half as interesting people might be more split, but its really no contest

>girls like twinks
ftfy

Yeah, just by an extremely autistic guy. See: anidala-reylo.tumblr.com/post/168682344348
At least Darcy threw an "I love you" into the mix but he still got btfo hard the first time.

>4'11"
>approximately 100 lbs
Imagine

It's so fucking weird seeing this kind of thread on Sup Forums, this is something you'd normally see on Sup Forums.

>4'11
Top kek

She's really adorable, I love her freckles.

I'm actually around 83lbs because I'm underweight, he could sneeze and I'd be plastered to the wall.

*Low

Lies. Some types hate it because they're losers who will never get hot men. Here's him skinny.

/swco/ is good for lore discussion and storytimes, but they tend to reeeeee about any kind of shipping discussion, despite the fact that TLJ has clearly put it front and center. /rlg/ is pure.

Forgot pic.

Daisy and boyega had no chemistry. If they picked a better looking black guy, maybe, but they had to go for someone straight out of the bush.

>tfw no 4'11" Rey to my 6'5" Kylo
excuse me I didn't mean to intrude on your thread. just... feeling a feel

>4'11"
>approximately 83 lbs
Imagine Kylo Ren manhandling her tiny body. Him just walking around the house looking for places to bend her over and fuck her on

Ben Solo, resistance pilot ;_;

ben kenobi calls it "seduced" for a reason, user

I want Rey to make him jealous by flirting with Matt the Radar Technician

No, you retard.

theguardian.com/science/2017/dec/13/polish-up-your-pecs-women-prefer-strong-men-say-scientists

>Researchers asked 160 women to rate the attractiveness of headless male torsos and every single woman chose the stronger men over the weak

What's this?

Ben Organa, senator.

He pranked paparazzis.

I'm trying to imagine Rey as 4'11 and it's just really funny. The number one most unthreatening woman in the galaxy.

Hey now none of that!!

He's really cute in the picture you posted, bless his heart.

Ben Organa-Solo, fitness instructor.

This does make me wonder if they shot anything during TFA that they wanted to use as flashbacks, since by the time IX comes out, it will have been over 5 years since they shot TFA. Speaking as someone roughly Adam Driver's age, aging can start hitting hard right about nowish. Even if you age well, 29 can look super different from 34.

Can I get a link to the fic?

kek'd

archiveofourown.org/works/5558096

is it weird that i don't even watch star wars but i like this ship

Thanks user

Is Kylo in love with Rey

according to mark hamill it's canonically romantic tension

This photoshoot inspired this art.