Who would have known that ten years later that cute redhead from Superbad would become a two time Oscar nominee

Who would have known that ten years later that cute redhead from Superbad would become a two time Oscar nominee...

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0640357/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uh everyone?

She also played a slut in an episode of Malcolm in the MIddle

Harvey Weinstein cuz he was banging her.

Harvey Weinstein

>its been 10 years

WHAT which episode?

Bullshit, no one knew who she was before Superbad.

Ah, ya beat me to it.

imdb.com/title/tt0640357/

Ah ok, I've just made it to S5
Guess I've got something to look forward too

Krager?

>Weinstein
Oops!!

Well, Emma Roberts is the product of nepotism so this doesn't surprise me.

I didn't think she was that cute back then but there was definitely something about her that interested me. 10 years later and I still have a crush on her. Just end me.

BTFO, Stone is purest of celebfus!

>tfw you never met Emma before she got famous
>You weren't her first kiss
>You weren't her school crush
>You never shared a special moment with her
WHY LIVE

I mean she sure isn't a product of looks or talent, nepotism is must

>Being an actress
>pure
I know we like to put waifus on pedestals but come on my ass no actress is pure

Because your life would be as sad and miserable as it is now if she hadn't existed and you'd flock over someone else because you're an utter and complete faggot who finds refuge in someone other than himself.

Any good pictures of her soles?

UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNF

*brap*

*sniff*

lmao get a load of this seething faggot

replying to a post 20 seconds after it's posted. most impressive

"wow what a fucking asshole"

Another goblin...seriously tv. Do you sometimes get out of your basement ? Anyone who actually gets out see dozens of cuter girls each day just by walking 10 minutes.

oh yes my dear

>muh hotter girls at the mall

Why would I care about a worthless faggot version of a girl who hadn't accomplished anything in her life? It's not just the looks, it's also the achievements of Emma that drive my nuts mad and rages my boner to the sky when I think about her.

is this from the sex tape?

I JUST WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW HOW BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT SHE IS!!!! AND HER STUNNING, BRIGHT AND HEART WARMING PERSONALITY :o

>personality am i right hihihi

I am french. No mall in my country. Fail. Try harder. She is average, and quite ugly without make up. I see hundreds of girls in Paris everyday, and a good half of them are more beautiful.

>Paris
*vomits in your mouth*

Perfection. I've fallen in love.

Basement dweller confirmed. My advice. Get out. There are literal goddesses outsides compared to that. Do as you please.

from what i've seen it's a bunch of mediocre looking shallow cunts so no

Summoned

Yeah. I do not live in an ugly city like LA or NY. I live in an actual country with thousands years of history. Sad, isnt it ? Whats sadder is lusting for female goblins ;)

Emily Jean is amazing

>it's an emma stone flick
>she isn't barefoot throughout the whole thing

>thousands of years of history
not anymore it aint
Enjoy your shitskins

Thousands years of history
Thousands years of retreats

Emily Jean has entered the battlefield!

>ten years
dang, nigger

Reporting for duty

She was so hot in this movie

Yeah. I said 10 minutes. Not dragging your ass for 2, hopping in a car and ridding to the comic book store. Get in the real world. And suddently, half of tv/movie actresses will look ugly or average. Worse without the fuckload of make up and surgery. And, who knows ? You may even get a gf.

>10 minutes
Suprised you can make it that long without getting bombed

Nah. Its a meme. But heh. American education mr 56%.

Commander Jean!

I WOKE UP IN MY MOTHERS ARMS

American education.
Actually, france have the best record in terms of military history. And the ones who actually are renowned to flee are the english.
"Filer à l'anglaise" we say. Like in ww2. When we fought and they fled, while american and english bankers gave money to hitler...

GRANDMA TAKE ME HOME
GRANDMA TAKE ME HOME
GRANDMA TAKE ME HOME
GRANDMA TAKE ME HOME

I swear these anti-celeb autists are all the fucking same person

Probably because she wasn't in anything before Superbad.

/ESG/ will wipe all opposition off the face of Sup Forums.
Join, surrender or die

And you 2 minutes without getting gunned down by a ganger. Remind me, which country has more people shot each years than some african civil wars ? Each year ?
Yeah.

Now replace guns with trucks

Uh, Jonah Hill is neither cute or a redhead

>Like in ww2
Oh you mean when france fought for half a year and then SURRENDERED. Proceeding to be occupied for 4 years by the germans. I'm sorry I keep forgetting to bow down before the military might of you frog soyboys.

>Filer à l'anglaise
Your language is trash too.

I swear some posters are really basement dwellers that get boners for goblins and never leave their lairs.

> french
> no mall
do we live in the same country ?
> Paris
my bad we don't

Yeah i cant. A hundred people runned over one year by a truck vs thousands of people shot every year. The maths arent so hard. Also, with 9/11, you have at least 20 trucks of advance. Btfo. How does it feel ?

Emily Jean promises those that join benefits, with Christmas bonuses!

Is this another Jane Levy bro I smell? Truly the superior redhead actress Emma stone is trash comparatively

>thousands of people shot every year
>including suicides and accidents

Worst Emma

/u/half-bloodprince go away

the french roasties itt just got btfo

American education again. You know, its pathetic. Do you realize the days of the phoney wars were bloodier than some ww1 offensive. Every day, burgers try as hard as they can to prove they are ignorants and stupid. Quite unexpected from lazy blobs. No problem with your mobility device ?

best Emma right here

Commander in Chief assures total annihilation of infidels by summer

SHE HAS NO HIPS
SHE HAS NO WAIST
SHE HAS NOTHING
NOTHING

You have nothing.

If we include everybody shot for whatever reason, we have the numbers of an african civil war...sad.

You've got no arguments. You can't refute what I said because it's literally what happened and you know it so you have to throw insults like the weak frenchboy you are. I'm not even American it's simply that like the rest of the world, I find french people to be cucks.

REPENT OR SUFFER

uuuuuuuuu

>the desperate cries of the emmafag
It's okay Jane is here to hold you

I have all the arguments i need because i was not taught by hollywood but actual historians. Actual historians who know the american army is the least successful in history compared to its means, is usually an opportunist and prefer to avoid the hardest fights, and usually win (rare) out of pure industrial output. Actual historians who also know the history of france and the battles we won and lost for 1000 years.

Time for the butte to CRUSH

Not even who you're talking to but the novels you keep shitting out make you sound incredibly insecure

>the virgin frog vs the chad midget

Novels....like hollywood ?
Insecure like....we save everybody and are awesome and we need to fake history to exist ?

Answer this question. Who would win in a war, America vs France?