What the fuck is this computer behind Jerry?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twentieth_Anniversary_Macintosh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twentieth_Anniversary_Macintosh

That's crazy I learned something today user thanks.

What was the point of computers even back then?

They were handy if you were a writer.

I was posting about how bad the Seinfeld finale was on message boards the night after.

Status symbol

>It was given a release date of March 20, 1997,[2] with a retail price of US$7,499.

>7500$
>11000 today
Of course Jerry had that fuckin thing lmao

Man I wish technology designers still did shit like this, playing with the rules a little. Everything feels so stale.

For you!

So all Jerry (as in TV Land Sitcom Jerry) would've done with that computer is just use it to write bits?
There wouldn't have been useful internet right?
Would he have just used it for Encarta95?

I'm pretty sure in the same episode he asks "what the hell is email" kek

WEW

THE

I was friends with a girl who literally printed out the article on an African country and turned it in as her Geography report, with no format changes, edits or removal of the Encarta headers/footers.
She got a C-

JUSTification

I just think it is weird that Encarta'95 has a picture of Obama on the cover.

New York City would be very likely to be filled with high tech loving early adaptors, and even basic Usenet services were available as early as the mid-1980's, and AOL/CompuServe services had decent market penetration by the mid-90's.

Holy shit, that's a borderline ridiculous amount of RAM for 1997

That Lincoln and/or Morgan Freeman. Driving Miss Daisy was huge.

lines up perfectly with Mac prices

>Driving Miss Daisy
Quality film. ****/5

Here's your shitty laptop that's not really a laptop

I really like that univers typeface in old apple stuff.

>The machine was a technological showcase of the day, boasting a number of features beyond simple computing

Reads like a fucking ad.

I saw a report that some kid did in about 2005 and it included Wikipedia formatting, "edit", " talk", etc. Somehow the brainlet teacher put it on the wall with other reports for 6 months.