SOLO comes out in May

SOLO comes out in May.

>no trailer
>no teaser
>not even a photo of the cast (at least Gambino as Lando has to look kinda cool in costume, no?!)
>reshoot chaos
>not being pushed back to December
>being released just months after fans actively hated the new movie
>tells a story we already know and don't need to see
>main character played by a old-looking bad actor with a receding hairline

wew

Other urls found in this thread:

birthmoviesdeath.com/2017/12/20/the-curious-case-of-the-last-jedi-and-its-rotten-tomatoes-audience-score
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Emily is a cutie

it's not gonna bomb
but it's gonna "bomb" for a Star Wars movie

Will Disney sell star wars back to Lucas?
For one dollar?

I have a bad feeling

Never. That's the sad part. You will die waiting for the next Star Wars movie.

But user, the Kessel Run! You have to pay to see the movie 3 times!

They're still cobbling it together, give 'em a few more months.

That's be a sweet move on Lucas' part, but Disney couldn't do that.

I thought this was pushed back to December like every Nu Wars movie

Same with new Predator movie.

I still can't believe they went with the title "Solo". How uncreative can you be?

Have you seen TLJ?
"Uncreative" is what they need right now.

Honestly id rather IX be another calculated, think-tank reproduction of the OT than another experiment at thinking outside the box

go away, shill
Prehate is the worst company-spnsored tactic

>after fans actively hated the new movie

>of 100 random negative user reviews from Rotten Tomatoes, 94% of them either had no account or were first-time users.

birthmoviesdeath.com/2017/12/20/the-curious-case-of-the-last-jedi-and-its-rotten-tomatoes-audience-score

Stop embarrassing yourself Sup Forums.

Thanks for being apart of the problem. TLJ wasn't even that risky or creative. You just think it is becuase of how bland and safe TFA was. Watch more movies.

Why did they change directors? The jump street movies are kino

>people wont make an account to shit on the movie that they were hyped to see
>biggest movie in two years sucked dick
but people cant complain about it, its the jews, i mean the russians! Whats the difference again?

>blogger peddling a narrative
>claims to have pulled some "random" user reviews
>trusting said dipshit
fucking lol

Chewbecca dies in the Han Solo film

The Chewie we knew was his younger brother.

I haven't heard a single normie say anything good about it

BASTE

>see movie
>make account
>post review
what seems to be the problem? only troglodytes who've had an RT account for 20 years with 102526 million reviews posted count now ?

I want this to be true disney wars would be so fucking done

>Disney surely in trouble after latest Star Wars movie fiasco, says unimpressed fan for the 7th time

Has it occured to you that the cunt you linked to is grasping at straws and probably a paid shill himelf?

>(at least Gambino as Lando has to look kinda cool in costume, no?!)
Literally just shut up and fuck off

I believe they'll start a whole set of spinoff trilogies. They can easily pump out a ton of low quality movies, and by using unknown actors, reduce costs (no big name actors), and therefore increase profit.

I thought they would too but I think they already know this will bomb (maybe even for real not just a relative bomb being that it is SW) so they are gonna take the bullet in May.
We have no other SW films until 9 in December 2019 right? Gives them 1.5 years to make 9.

I've met a few people who liked it okay, but when I ask them why Luke went somewhere to die but left a map, it's broken the illusion 3/3 times.

the map was a cry for help, just like emo teens pretend to kill themselves on cam every six months for attention